Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Jigawa Governor,badaru Abubakar's Motorcade Surrounded By Hs Armed Militia Force - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa Governor,badaru Abubakar's Motorcade Surrounded By Hs Armed Militia Force (1089 Views)

Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) / Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia / I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jigawa Governor,badaru Abubakar's Motorcade Surrounded By Hs Armed Militia Force by oatzeal(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
Jigawa Governor,Badaru Abubakar's motorcade surrounded by his armed militia force

[img]http://3.bp..com/-WQGQOlDzLtc/V5PeT0OD7dI/AAAAAAAJ-1w/H4-K8lMkF7EWg0-DXoE-PsAAGEjQo07pQCLcB/s400/0.png[/img]

Governor Badaru Abubakar of Jigawa State motorcade was reportedly seen this morning at Ringim City with his alleged militia force, according to a Facebook user, Amin Fulani. What he wrote below:

"This is a motorcade of Jigawa State Governor Alh. Badaru Abubakar at ‪#‎Ringim‬ city earlier in the morning with his militia force. This display of ignorance in 21st century will not be tolerated by we the people of the state.

We will resist this show violence by his Excellency and we are appealing to all social media activists and media houses to stand with us against this tyranny. Spread this message from Facebook to Twitter for all ‪#‎Nigerians‬ to see what ‪#‎Change‬ really is for some state governors ......

keep sharing please"

More photos...

[img]http://1.bp..com/-AIRY20P5ENw/V5PeROQTUMI/AAAAAAAJ-1o/b_BmsWT-KMIWL-76pGsXuFzvfPeNhmtzgCLcB/s320/b.png[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-7prlrO2ebKw/V5PeVsvdwWI/AAAAAAAJ-10/1dLSRhhnWv0_9VABrVEklHdkaf5H62MqACLcB/s400/a.png[/img]

cc lalasticlala seun

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/07/jigawa-state-governor-badaru-abubakars.html
Re: Jigawa Governor,badaru Abubakar's Motorcade Surrounded By Hs Armed Militia Force by oatzeal(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
na wa for him ooo..
Re: Jigawa Governor,badaru Abubakar's Motorcade Surrounded By Hs Armed Militia Force by delzbaba(m): 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ignorant illegitimate children.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Governor,badaru Abubakar's Motorcade Surrounded By Hs Armed Militia Force by Tolexander: 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2016

"This is a motorcade of Jigawa State Governor Alh. Badaru Abubakar at ‪#‎Ringim‬ city earlier in the morning with his militia force. This display of ignorance in 21st century will not be tolerated by we the people of the state.
lol!

Who are the people making up the militia following the Governor's motorcade?
No be the same Jigawa state people you said won't tolerate the show of ignorance!
Re: Jigawa Governor,badaru Abubakar's Motorcade Surrounded By Hs Armed Militia Force by idupaul: 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
When Jonathan told us that a vote for APC is vote to take Nigeria backwards people like me thought he was joking and went ahead to vote APC ..today this picture is proof that Jonathan was right because if not for that Toyota SUV there is would think that pic is from the 16th century

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Governor,badaru Abubakar's Motorcade Surrounded By Hs Armed Militia Force by jahsharon: 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
idupaul:
When Jonathan told us that a vote for APC is vote to take Nigeria backwards people like me thought he was joking and went ahead to vote APC ..today this picture is proof that Jonathan was right because if not for that Toyota SUV there is would think that pic is from the 16th century

Post election trauma. Sorry my brother, you will get over it with time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Governor,badaru Abubakar's Motorcade Surrounded By Hs Armed Militia Force by DaBullIT(m): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
;Lubbishey
Re: Jigawa Governor,badaru Abubakar's Motorcade Surrounded By Hs Armed Militia Force by idupaul: 12:13am On Jul 24, 2016
jahsharon:

Post election trauma. Sorry my brother, you will get over it with time.

Sorry to burst your bubble I campaigned and voted for Buhari and thus far he has been a disaster so I don't support him in any way again
Re: Jigawa Governor,badaru Abubakar's Motorcade Surrounded By Hs Armed Militia Force by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:29am On Jul 24, 2016
idupaul:
what did Jonathan do to improve their lives to 17th century at least

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Governor,badaru Abubakar's Motorcade Surrounded By Hs Armed Militia Force by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:30am On Jul 24, 2016
idupaul:

Sorry to burst your bubble I campaigned and voted for Buhari and thus far he has been a disaster so I don't support him in any way again
you prefer pdp?

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Reconciles Tailor Factions In Dispute,Pledges 100 Sewing Machines(pics) / If The Whites Had Not Come To Africa: Let's Share Thoughts / PHOTOS: Policemen Beat Man For Obstructing Buhari's Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.