Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

If The Whites Had Not Come To Africa: Let's Share Thoughts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Whites Had Not Come To Africa: Let's Share Thoughts (1108 Views)

I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt / Nigerians Share Thoughts On Buhari's First Year In Office On Twitter (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Whites Had Not Come To Africa: Let's Share Thoughts by Lovelynature(m): 12:08am On Sep 04, 2016
Looking at our dear continent Africa today and all about her, I just wonder how she would have been if the whites had not come to revive her. The white man brought schools, hospitals, etc. They taught us their language which serves as means of communicate within ourselves amidst our different tribes and tongues (wondering how African tribes would have been communicating with themselves) . They introduced the use of cash instead of trade by exchange of items.
Today we enjoy technologies they brought.

These and many more are advantages from the whites.
My opinion though.

However, there are number of Africa who think the white man's coming is big disadvantage to Africa.

Don't just view, let's share our thoughts on the white man's coming to Africa

cc Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: If The Whites Had Not Come To Africa: Let's Share Thoughts by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:15am On Sep 04, 2016
I would peacefully be wearin my animal skin napkin grin

1 Like

Re: If The Whites Had Not Come To Africa: Let's Share Thoughts by junnyjake(m): 12:50am On Sep 04, 2016
I have absolutely no idea.
Re: If The Whites Had Not Come To Africa: Let's Share Thoughts by sonofluc1fer: 5:03am On Sep 04, 2016
Don't be foolish. Think for yourself. If they met us naked, who made our traditional apparel? You are a human being. Get your mind right and free yourself from inferiority complex.

https://www.nairaland.com/2996235/what-bible-lie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Whites Had Not Come To Africa: Let's Share Thoughts by Jengem: 5:06am On Sep 04, 2016
No lebron james

No obama

No michael jordan

No jay z

No beyonce

The list long abeg
Re: If The Whites Had Not Come To Africa: Let's Share Thoughts by thedarkside: 7:09am On Sep 04, 2016
Lovelynature:
Looking at our dear continent Africa today and all about her, I just wonder how she would have been if the whites had not come to revive her. The white man brought schools, hospitals, etc. They taught us their language which serves as means of communicate within ourselves amidst our different tribes and tongues (wondering how African tribes would have been communicating with themselves) . They introduced the use of cash instead of trade by exchange of items.
Today we enjoy technologies they brought.

These and many more are advantages from the whites.
My opinion though.

However, there are number of Africa who think the white man's coming is big disadvantage to Africa.

Don't just view, let's share our thoughts on the white man's coming to Africa

cc Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44

woww..op,you are completly white-brain-washed.....what makes you think,we didnt have something like schools, hospitals before the white-man came..??

what were the kings-courts and babalawos for??....

as a child,i broke my leg by playing football...a babalawo repaired my leg....my leg even got stronger very cheap....

whatever...keep on praisin the white world that only did you harm....your choice....

me and my house want nothing to do with inferiority-complex...............

3 Likes

Re: If The Whites Had Not Come To Africa: Let's Share Thoughts by Maghan37: 7:19am On Sep 04, 2016
Without d whitemen comin 2 Africa and considering hw African leaders where despicable to each other we would have destroyed ourselves by now all because of rituals & savagery.
Re: If The Whites Had Not Come To Africa: Let's Share Thoughts by thedarkside: 7:53am On Sep 04, 2016
Maghan37:
Without d whitemen comin 2 Africa and considering hw African leaders where despicable to each other we would have destroyed ourselves by now all because of rituals & savagery.

that is a lie...the white-man is the devil,not the black-man...

thats why i stopped going to church,because of people like you...

whats makes you think jesus-christ is not a black-man??...

after we realy killed ourselves sooo much,why do we still surpass the white-race in populations even after they transported over 50million of us as slaves to the americas??....dont forget the arabs that slaved us too uoooohhhhhhhh....

you never ask questions...you lovvvve to be deceived...

1 Like

Re: If The Whites Had Not Come To Africa: Let's Share Thoughts by mightyhazell: 7:55am On Sep 04, 2016
The coming of the whiteman was our saving grace. How could we have coped with all our fetish and superstitious nature? We woukd have still been shackled by our own crazy beliefs. Imagine practices like killing of twins and burning up of ppl with mental challenges and all dat. Just look at nigeria,less than a decade after the white man left us,we fought a v bitter war,..since den,we havnt moved an inch 2wards real development,..abegee.

I thank God for the whiteman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Whites Had Not Come To Africa: Let's Share Thoughts by hakeem4(m): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2016
If they didn't come I'd not be in church today, I'd have been at the shrine

1 Like

Re: If The Whites Had Not Come To Africa: Let's Share Thoughts by Chubhie: 8:11am On Sep 04, 2016
Africa would've evolved naturally at a pace to best serve the universal mind instade of Whiteman configuration to serve European interests.

All things created were meant to serve a unique purpose. Africa should rediscover her purpose and understand the rest of the world ought to flow into her embrace and she would nurture them as a good Mother.

2 Likes

Re: If The Whites Had Not Come To Africa: Let's Share Thoughts by Lovelynature(m): 8:19am On Sep 04, 2016
thedarkside:

woww..op,you are completly white-brain-washed.....what makes you think,we didnt have something like schools, hospitals before the white-man came..??

what were the kings-courts and babalawos for??....

as a child,i broke my leg by playing football...a babalawo repaired my leg....my leg even got stronger very cheap....

whatever...keep on praisin the white world that only did you harm....your choice....

me and my house want nothing to do with inferiority-complex...............
Lol... bro isn't inferiority complex. Just wondering.

Without the whites, Africa wouldn't have been where she is technologically today
Re: If The Whites Had Not Come To Africa: Let's Share Thoughts by thedarkside: 8:22am On Sep 04, 2016
mightyhazell:
The coming of the whiteman was our saving grace. How could we have coped with all our fetish and superstitious nature? We woukd have still been shackled by our own crazy beliefs. Imagine practices like killing of twins and burning up of ppl with mental challenges and all dat. Just look at nigeria,less than a decade after the white man left us,we fought a v bitter war,..since den,we havnt moved an inch 2wards real development,..abegee.

you like to be wipped the ol time..??..

are you sado-maso??..

ohhhhh my my....i dont believe what i am reading here on nairaland on sunday.....ohh,my....
Re: If The Whites Had Not Come To Africa: Let's Share Thoughts by Lovelynature(m): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2016
mightyhazell:

You understand my point bro. Just my thought
Re: If The Whites Had Not Come To Africa: Let's Share Thoughts by thedarkside: 8:29am On Sep 04, 2016
Chubhie:
Africa would've evolved naturally at a pace to best serve the universal mind instade of Whiteman configuration to serve European interests.

All things created were meant to serve a unique purpose. Africa should rediscover her purpose and understand the rest of the world ought to flow into her embrace and she would nurture them as a good Mother.

gaiiiin.....i could start crying now...you can not believe what love this strange ones have for the destroyer of nations..

everybody hates the white-man...chinese,the natural people of the americas,indians,arabs,russians(although the are white too,imagine..),phillipeans,indonesians,thailanders,...every other race hates the white-man...the op is slow....he doesnt notice.....

i have contact with all races...believvvve me...they dont like the white-man...

every other race like me,because i am black..for example..i met a thai man in nigeria...i worked with him for only a day,and he already invited me to his home to eat,because i told him i like thai food...their was a white-man on the site too...the thai never speaks to the white-man...

i am always with people from different backgrounds toghether,and i noticed things...
Re: If The Whites Had Not Come To Africa: Let's Share Thoughts by mightyhazell: 8:44am On Sep 04, 2016
thedarkside:

you like to be wipped the ol time..??..

are you sado-maso??..

ohhhhh my my....i dont believe what i am reading here on nairaland on sunday.....ohh,my....
wots ur point oga? Write wetin person go fit understand

1 Like

Re: If The Whites Had Not Come To Africa: Let's Share Thoughts by thedarkside: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2016
Lovelynature:
Lol... bro isn't inferiority complex. Just wondering.

Without the whites, Africa wouldn't have been where she is technologically today

this is what he told you..its not really reality....
Re: If The Whites Had Not Come To Africa: Let's Share Thoughts by thedarkside: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2016
mightyhazell:
wots ur point oga? Write wetin person go fit understand

cain is a brother-killer...do you even knw why we call a cain a cain??..

cain=koboko=white-man...

if you like the cain=then you are sado-maso....

sado-maso=taking pain or inflicting pain....
Re: If The Whites Had Not Come To Africa: Let's Share Thoughts by Tempsokes(m): 9:33am On Sep 04, 2016
If they hadn't come.... no cancer,...... We for maintain our rich culture n tradition esp in IGBO land where I come form.... Bleep civilization!
Re: If The Whites Had Not Come To Africa: Let's Share Thoughts by mightyhazell: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2016
thedarkside:

cain is a brother-killer...do you even knw why we call a cain a cain??..

cain=koboko=white-man...

if you like the cain=then you are sado-maso....

sado-maso=taking pain or inflicting pain....
negodu clown grin

What kinda pain u talking about? And wot funny conjectures ur mind giving u ds monin? Cane and cain aint same,evn if dey sound same 2 u,doesn't it point 2 ur own superstitious nature,how ur able 2 make des connections??

Som1 suggested we grew at our own pace,..just like we have grown past ethnic bigotry and religious fanaticism in nigeria. Which village king or high priest in africa would have successfully abolished killing of twins and ppl wit mind illnesses,...without incuring 'wrath of d gods' and all dat kinda stuffs??

2 Likes

Re: If The Whites Had Not Come To Africa: Let's Share Thoughts by Maghan37: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2016
thedarkside:

that is a lie...the white-man is the devil,not the black-man...

thats why i stopped going to church,because of people like you...

whats makes you think jesus-christ is not a black-man??...

after we realy killed ourselves sooo much,why do we still surpass the white-race in populations even after they transported over 50million of us as slaves to the americas??....dont forget the arabs that slaved us too uoooohhhhhhhh....

you never ask questions...you lovvvve to be deceived...
When u read of Kosoko in Lagos & madam Tinubu of Lagos or hw Oyo empire engaged in slave trade or hw Jaja of Opobo received d sword of honour 4rm Queen Victoria then we can talk of hw good we are. The truth is among every race d black man or Negro is the most self destructive if not we will be ruling the world.
Re: If The Whites Had Not Come To Africa: Let's Share Thoughts by thedarkside: 9:52am On Sep 04, 2016
Maghan37:
When u read of Kosoko in Lagos & madam Tinubu of Lagos or hw Oyo empire engaged in slave trade or hw Jaja of Opobo received d sword of honour 4rm Queen Victoria then we can talk of hw good we are. The truth is among every race d black man or Negro is the most self destructive if not we will be ruling the world.

we supposed to be that way...remember the judgement in garden of eden...??..go read genesis again,and understand...

the time of judgement is over for the black race..

didnt you noticed how many african-nations are thriving for greatness now a days??.....

heavens...even the kenyans want to take over our roll as protector of the black-race...
Re: If The Whites Had Not Come To Africa: Let's Share Thoughts by thedarkside: 9:58am On Sep 04, 2016
mightyhazell:
negodu clown grin

What kinda pain u talking about? And wot funny conjectures ur mind giving u ds monin? Cane and cain aint same,evn if dey sound same 2 u,doesn't it point 2 ur own superstitious nature,how ur able 2 make des connections??

Som1 suggested we grew at our own pace,..just like we have grown past ethnic bigotry and religious fanaticism in nigeria. Which village king or high priest in africa would have successfully abolished killing of twins and ppl wit mind illnesses,...without incuring 'wrath of d gods' and all dat kinda stuffs??

this pain,that you are trying very hard to forget....

Re: If The Whites Had Not Come To Africa: Let's Share Thoughts by thedarkside: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2016
mightyhazell:
negodu clown grin

that you may understand...THE WHITE-MAN WAS CREATED TO PUNISH YOU...

simple...nothing special....the white-man is frustration over you,in the garden of eden.......koboko...

why do you think,you were never capable to defeat the white-freak although you are much smarter than him...??..why??....
Re: If The Whites Had Not Come To Africa: Let's Share Thoughts by amliftedhigher: 10:21am On Sep 04, 2016
Before those thieves and gay's came to Africa, the Igbos in the eastern Nigeria was already a republic. They have security. Council of chiefs involve in making decisions. The youths uncharged of building roads and protecting the communities. They Igbos practices democracy. My father thought me all this and more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Book Launch In The Name Of President Muhammadu Buhari / PHOTOS: Court Of Appeal Resumes Sitting Over Ondo PDP Candidancy / Lt. Col. Abu Ali: The Painful Death Of A Gallant Soldier,his Last Words Before..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.