Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? (5127 Views)

The First Man To Buy Iphone 7 In The Middle East (photos) / The First Person To Buy iPhone 7 / Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
i actually used an iPhone 5s, and a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (currently using this). i love my iphone because of its camera and its sleek design. also i gbadun the sound quality of my iPhone. i also love the iPhone because of its simplicity and its speed, its 3G is like lifi technology. but why did i change to Samsung? okay, too many restrictions. to download song na wahala. i have to buy the song even in this dollar crisis, if i download with uc web I'll have to open in uc web and play in uc web. therefore my media was scattered. the media i collected through xender remained in xender as i could not use them as dp or play them without using xender. it was like i was in a prison. so i thought of it, let me return to my android like the prodigal son. i must say PEOPLE THOUGHT I WAS BROKE. they don't even know y Sammy was more expensive than my iPhone. smh for Nigerians. but i have no regret sha. my Sammy offers me THE SAME SELFIE CAMERA QUALITY AND A FAR MORE BETTER BACK CAMERA and a very good Internet speed, a better battery and the expandable memory i so much love. Sammy Is a good phone oh. I CAN'T CONTINUE TO MENTION THE GOODNESS OF THIS PHONE, HAND DEY PAIN ME ABEG

AS FOR YOU GUYS SAYING ANDROID NA ANDRIOD ABEG BUY A SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 AND GET THAT INFINIX BEST PHONE AND COMPARE. OSHI IRANU, CHIKEN BERIBERI PIPU

7 Likes

Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
dancok:
am base in Akure, I know must people here base in Lagos, what about u? Location matters.

Stay in Lagos, skl in Ogbomosho
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
buy samsung and put an ios theme on it.
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by Dam5reey(m): 12:04am On Jul 25, 2016
checkpoint:
i actually used an iPhone 5s, and a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (currently using this). i love my iphone because of its camera and its sleek design. also i gbadun the sound quality of my iPhone. i also love the iPhone because of its simplicity and its speed, its 3G is like lifi technology. but why did i change to Samsung? okay, too many restrictions. to download song na wahala. i have to buy the song even in this dollar crisis, if i download with uc web I'll have to open in uc web and play in uc web. therefore my media was scattered. the media i collected through xender remained in xender as i could not use them as dp or play them without using xender. it was like i was in a prison. so i thought of it, let me return to my android like the prodigal son. i must say PEOPLE THOUGHT I WAS BROKE. they don't even know y Sammy was more expensive than my iPhone. smh for Nigerians. but i have no regret sha. my Sammy offers me THE SAME SELFIE CAMERA QUALITY AND A FAR MORE BETTER BACK CAMERA and a very good Internet speed, a better battery and the expandable memory i so much love. Sammy Is a good phone oh. I CAN'T CONTINUE TO MENTION THE GOODNESS OF THIS PHONE, HAND DEY PAIN ME ABEG

AS FOR YOU GUYS SAYING ANDROID NA ANDRIOD ABEG BUY A SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 AND GET THAT INFINIX BEST PHONE AND COMPARE. OSHI IRANU, CHIKEN BERIBERI PIPU

The bolded... I can't just stop laughing.. me buy song $ kiss
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 25, 2016
Dam5reey:

The bolded... I can't just stop laughing.. me buy song $ kiss
iphone is a good phone oh. but when i have a good android it can serve as my nokia torch light

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by Heryorh: 7:41am On Jul 25, 2016
go for iphone 7 by september
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2016
Heryorh:
hehe wey the money
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by Xhaka(m): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2016
Kingy10:

I'm also in Akure, planning to sell my tecno android & buy iPhone 5s or HTC one m8 UK used, it's quite expensive here
Just be careful not to buy a stolen phone....
What kinda tecno phone is that?
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by Bosun13: 11:17am On Jul 25, 2016
i have iphone 6plus with me nw and also av gionee splus ...blf it or not i prefer my gionee to iphone ... i dnt kn abt u o... but me ! .
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by Kingy10: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Xhaka:

What kinda tecno phone is that?
Tecno H7
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by MaryWest(f): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
Bosun13:
i have iphone 6plus with me nw and also av gionee splus ...blf it or not i prefer my gionee to iphone ... i dnt kn abt u o... but me ! .

same here, I prefer tecno c9 to iphone 4s
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by MaryWest(f): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
Heryorh:

phantom 6 might be a better and cost sensitive option. just saying.
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by dayveed1(m): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
I had an iPhone 6 i still prefer my Samsung note 5 sah
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by Heryorh: 5:45am On Jul 26, 2016
MaryWest:

if u wanna follow low cost budget...then thats better....but ios is just too good...
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by Heryorh: 5:46am On Jul 26, 2016
dancok:
hehe wey the money

hehehehehe..no mind the guy ooo....e fit collect loan sha
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by Kingy10: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
dancok:
where will you buy iPhone in Akure, I think iPhone will be scarce here, let me know where you are going to buy it" my Akure neighbor. "am also selling my infinix hot 2 if u know anyone interested In Akure.
I gave someone ur number. He recently called... They sell iPhone beside wema bank too in Oja
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by MaryWest(f): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
Heryorh:

if u wanna follow low cost budget...then thats better....but ios is just too good...

they are all good.
We just looking for the one with best competitive advantage, depending on the user.
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by Heryorh: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
MaryWest:

they are all good.
We just looking for the one with best competitive advantage, depending on the user.

well said anywayz...i advise him to go for a cheap phone with more advantages...and save some money for other purpose...
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by shapman: 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
we even plenty for akr wey wan get Iphone kee!!! biko me na 40k i get last last for iphone 5s hooooo, even if na 2gb wink grin
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
Kingy10:

I gave someone ur number. He recently called... They sell iPhone beside wema bank too in Oja
u gave him my number about the phone I wanted to sell right?
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by Kingy10: 7:32am On Jul 27, 2016
dancok:
u gave him my number about the phone I wanted to sell right?
Yeah
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by ChidinmaRose(f): 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
MaryWest:

I think he's iPhone person, but it's true, the Phantom 6 could be more affordable.
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by JanethEze(f): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

I think he's iPhone person, but it's true, the Phantom 6 could be more affordable.

Of course it's more affordable
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by ChidinmaRose(f): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
JanethEze:

Of course it's more affordable

Yeah but many people will still go for the iPhone, just preferences.
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by JanethEze(f): 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

No. I don't agree. I bet there are more Tecno users than other brands
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by Ana5000(f): 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
JanethEze:

No. I don't agree. I bet there are more Tecno users than other brands

Are you sure about that?
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by donhils: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

Abeg how many people are using iphones?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mi Band 5 For Sale @12500 firm.**NEW STOCK** (SOLD) / Opera For Sony Ericsson K750i / ARM Vs Exynos Vs Qualcom Vs Intel, Who Does It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.