Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,572 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

Trending Right Now: Your MCM – What Your Friends Really Think Of Your Man Crush - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trending Right Now: Your MCM – What Your Friends Really Think Of Your Man Crush (577 Views)

Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" / The Family Picture That’s Trending Right Now On Social Media / The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trending Right Now: Your MCM – What Your Friends Really Think Of Your Man Crush by wendivablaze: 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
Your MCM is wonderful like Dwyane Wade, amazing like John Legend, sexy like the dude in Nicki Minaj’s Right Thru Me – Willie Monfret, well-built with six packs like Shaka Smith, has abs and stones like Idris Elba and is well-chiseled like Omar Hardwick in Power, not to mention as generous as Jesus. Your friends have their own opinion and it isn’t good.

As much as your buddies will click ‘like’ on your Facebook page or Instagram, retweet or love your MCM tweets, here’s what they really think so brace yourself.

The next time you get a notification from your social media and you spot a friend has liked your man crush post, bear in mind, they just might be thinking any of these thoughts while clicking send….
[img][/img]

[url][https://www.360nobs.com/2016/07/trending-right-now-mcm-friends-really-think-man-crush-monday.html]

I'm new here and I can't seem to know how to post my links... a little help can help or you can Google Wendiva Blaze and get the gist.

Re: Trending Right Now: Your MCM – What Your Friends Really Think Of Your Man Crush by wendivablaze: 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
wendivablaze:
Your MCM is wonderful like Dwyane Wade, amazing like John Legend, sexy like the dude in Nicki Minaj’s Right Thru Me – Willie Monfret, well-built with six packs like Shaka Smith, has abs and stones like Idris Elba and is well-chiseled like Omar Hardwick in Power, not to mention as generous as Jesus. Your friends have their own opinion and it isn’t good.

As much as your buddies will click ‘like’ on your Facebook page or Instagram, retweet or love your MCM tweets, here’s what they really think so brace yourself.

The next time you get a notification from your social media and you spot a friend has liked your man crush post, bear in mind, they just might be thinking any of these thoughts while clicking send….
[img][/img]

www.360nobs.com/2016/07/trending-right-now-mcm-friends-really-think-man-crush-monday.html

I'm new here and I can't seem to know how to post my links... a little help can help or you can Google Wendiva Blaze and get the gist.

(1) (Reply)

My Relationship With D’banj – Tonto Dikeh Clears The Air / Bisi Alimi Nigerian Homosexual Activities Debunks Dating Caitlin Jenner / Download New Hot Song By Paradise-money Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.