Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,031 members, 7,810,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today (33006 Views)

Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening / Ibinabo Fiberesima & Her Sons At Installation Of Her Dad As Chief In Okrika / Madness Of Fashoion? See What American Star Kylie Jenner Wore To Party Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by Ugoeze2016: 6:06am On Jul 24, 2016
xtivin:
better than one old olosho buying house in yam island with stinking yssup.lovely kids
xtivin:
better than one old olosho buying house in yam island with stinking yssup.lovely kids

Abeg free Linda naw.
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by daclint(m): 6:08am On Jul 24, 2016
timilehing:
Is she related to Lying Muhammed? grin

Or lalasticlala
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by endove(f): 6:12am On Jul 24, 2016
Airforce1:
Why is she dark skinned

Can't she bleach?
if she bleach her skin, you ll be d first to call her queen of bleachers
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by Sanmite12(m): 6:29am On Jul 24, 2016
hmmm.
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by aprokomania(m): 6:35am On Jul 24, 2016
ikarm17:

And this is a NL mod.
no mind am. if you complain na e go ban you .
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by DIVINE78: 6:40am On Jul 24, 2016
juhan:
smiley smiley
Very nice.
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 24, 2016
MrWhaley:

And they always make FP...
cos dey pay lala
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by ObinzeRoyEmeka: 7:13am On Jul 24, 2016
Cool grin
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by kingthreat(m): 7:18am On Jul 24, 2016
To me she's the number 1 industrious female blogger in Nigeria unlike Linda Ikeji and Stella Dickmorkokus that deal on rumors and false gossips
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by Skelewu: 7:19am On Jul 24, 2016
Wow! Laila is a beautiful woman.
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by flokii: 7:26am On Jul 24, 2016
Not bad... Iya boys cheesy
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by slap1(m): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2016
Airforce1:
Why is she dark skinned

Can't she bleach?

Not funny, not sarcastic. Utterly senseless.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by Badtman(m): 7:29am On Jul 24, 2016
Laila My crush
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by sexychocho(f): 7:30am On Jul 24, 2016
Kk, I hear
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by Princepoint(m): 8:25am On Jul 24, 2016
[size=22pt]fine by me[/size]
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by thrillionaire(m): 8:27am On Jul 24, 2016
MasterJayJay:

Why you dey misyarn?

Can't you afford common sense? undecided
oboi!! You no fit manage a little humor? Chill joor!
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by mayor101(m): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Who she pep abeg?? undecided

Laila Kor

Ilala ni
grin

Lmfao grin grin grin
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by Ninilowo(m): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2016
She is the commandant of a "BOYS 'BRIGADE"
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by BIGkoboko: 10:10am On Jul 24, 2016
Happy family.
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by Egodiya: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
All dis negative comment writers should go and hug a transformer.. My laila does not need a bleaching cream cos she loves her skin color and her glasses fits her face. She is beautiful in and out and dats all that matters.
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by yomalex(m): 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
VolT0xic:

FlirtyKaren, are you Laila?
99% of your topic's source are from her blog. undecided
U still dey ask grin
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by WomanWrappa(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
Airforce1:
Why is she dark skinned

Can't she bleach?
I know trolls will always have something meaningless to say.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by dasparrow: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
Airforce1:
Why is she dark skinned

Can't she bleach?

See who is talking. I remember when you shared your picture on Nairaland. You are darker than the lady in these pictures and your face looked like a pizza with all the acne/pimples you had going on. By the way, hope you have sought help for that acne? That acne of yours fit give person nightmares. cool

1 Like

Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by Cityguy: 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
ikarm17:

And this is a NL mod.

Just catching his fun. Needn't be serious all the time na
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by LuvU2: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
dasparrow:

See who is talking. I remember when you shared your picture on Nairaland. You are darker than the lady in these pictures and your face looked like a pizza with all the acne/pimples you had going on. By the way, hope you have sought help for that acne? That acne of yours fit give person nightmares. cool
Hey hi u shd have ignored the loser
Btw, dear i plead that u vote Falconey come this saturday as mr nairaland.

I will keep u posted so u dont have to stress urself looking for the voting thread. I await ur reply smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout Mercy Johnson In New Makeup Pics / Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) / Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.