Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me (26123 Views)

Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu / Edo 2016: PDP Picks John Yakubu As Running Mate To Ize Iyamu / Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by Johnnyessence(m): 3:58am On Jul 24, 2016
Edo Governor Adams Oshiomhole yesterday described threat by governorship candidate of the Peoples Demcoratic Party (PDP) Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu that he will probe his administration as laughable.

Oshiomhole said: “Ize-Iyamu will first of all vomit the N1.2billion he shared with Dan Orbih, which is money meant for Defence that he collected from Fidelity Bank. After that he will go to jail before he can probe me.”

Speaking when the All Progressive Congress (APC) governorship candidate, Godwin Obaseki visited Fugar for a rally, Oshiomhole said: “Ize-Iyamu, Orbih and their fathers have confessed that they collected N700miilion and N500million to share during the election.

“They go to Port Harcourt every day to visit EFCC. Dan Orbih was taken from Port Harcourt to Benin with a Black Maria where his house was searched.

“Today they are living in fear. But they must return the money. Look at the company between Ize-Iyamu and Orbih, now they are singing like witches in the night how they shared that money.

“But they must be prosecuted like Metuh and others because that was how they stole in Edo for ten years.”

The governor added: “That money they shared was meant for Defence, for roads. For ten years they ruined the state but in seven and half years we have worked.

“So I laugh when he says he will probe. How can he even come in when he cannot win his ward?

“Edo people cannot vote for thieves at all so I wonder how he is going to probe me and that is why I said it is funny.”

Speaking at the PDP campaign rally in Uromi, Esan North East local government, Ize-Iyamu said he would probe Oshiomhole immediately he is sworn-in as governor.

Pastor Ize-Iyamu said every kobo accrued to the state between 2008 and 2016 must be accounted for.

He urged APC candidate, Godwin Obaseki, to start speaking for himself.

Ize-Iyamu urged Oshiomhole to probe the eight years he spent in office between 1999 and 2007 as Chief of Staff and Secretary to the State government.

His words: “I call on Adams Oshiomhole to probe my time in government and look at everything that I did.

“Let him do it because by the grace of God, when I am governor, I will probe him.

“I will probe him; every kobo that has come to Edo State, must be accounted for. That is his fear; that is why he can no longer sleep.

“Adams Oshiomhole believes that the more he attacks, the more he can hide the truth.”
http://thenationonlineng.net/oshiomhole-ize-iyamu-youll-go-jail-first-probing/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by herzern(m): 4:02am On Jul 24, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by plainol(m): 4:08am On Jul 24, 2016
If he worked under Igbinedion, then I believe Oshiomole.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by Nobody: 4:11am On Jul 24, 2016
Mr Khaki, why didn't you tell us this since until now? Why the mouth diarrhea of recent?

What has Lara turned this once gentle man to bikonu

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 24, 2016
sad politicians be playing the masses like ludo. I pity those who takes sides. They are all thieves

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by paschal47(m): 4:43am On Jul 24, 2016
undecidedwashing their dirty linen in public. foolish politicians shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by yrret: 5:53am On Jul 24, 2016
Why is oshiomole scared of pastor eze when APC is still incharge.?

Seems APC now have issues with trust.

93 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by bonechamberlain(m): 5:56am On Jul 24, 2016
Oshiomole needs to tell us what he did with the world Bank $70million loan.

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by Tenkobos(m): 6:08am On Jul 24, 2016
Wait ooo, is oshio the APC's candidate? Why is he always in the news?

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by emeijeh(m): 6:13am On Jul 24, 2016
They are all thieves...
But Oshiomhole is the biggest thief
APC Edo can go an' die

85 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by koladebrainiac(m): 6:15am On Jul 24, 2016
Thieves

Politicians sha.
Its everywhere
Thats how Trump is attacking Hilary

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by colosa: 6:25am On Jul 24, 2016
Same story

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by wadetaw202: 6:29am On Jul 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:

Edo Governor Adams Oshiomhole yesterday described threat by governorship candidate of the Peoples Demcoratic Party (PDP) Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu that he will probe his administration as laughable.

Oshiomhole said: “Ize-Iyamu will first of all vomit the N1.2billion he shared with Dan Orbih, which is money meant for Defence that he collected from Fidelity Bank. After that he will go to jail before he can probe me.”

Speaking when the All Progressive Congress (APC) governorship candidate, Godwin Obaseki visited Fugar for a rally, Oshiomhole said: “Ize-Iyamu, Orbih and their fathers have confessed that they collected N700miilion and N500million to share during the election.

“They go to Port Harcourt every day to visit EFCC. Dan Orbih was taken from Port Harcourt to Benin with a Black Maria where his house was searched.

“Today they are living in fear. But they must return the money. Look at the company between Ize-Iyamu and Orbih, now they are singing like witches in the night how they shared that money.

“But they must be prosecuted like Metuh and others because that was how they stole in Edo for ten years.”

The governor added: “That money they shared was meant for Defence, for roads. For ten years they ruined the state but in seven and half years we have worked.

“So I laugh when he says he will probe. How can he even come in when he cannot win his ward?

“Edo people cannot vote for thieves at all so I wonder how he is going to probe me and that is why I said it is funny.”

Speaking at the PDP campaign rally in Uromi, Esan North East local government, Ize-Iyamu said he would probe Oshiomhole immediately he is sworn-in as governor.

Pastor Ize-Iyamu said every kobo accrued to the state between 2008 and 2016 must be accounted for.

He urged APC candidate, Godwin Obaseki, to start speaking for himself.

Ize-Iyamu urged Oshiomhole to probe the eight years he spent in office between 1999 and 2007 as Chief of Staff and Secretary to the State government.

His words: “I call on Adams Oshiomhole to probe my time in government and look at everything that I did.

“Let him do it because by the grace of God, when I am governor, I will probe him.

“I will probe him; every kobo that has come to Edo State, must be accounted for. That is his fear; that is why he can no longer sleep.

“Adams Oshiomhole believes that the more he attacks, the more he can hide the truth.”
http://thenationonlineng.net/oshiomhole-ize-iyamu-youll-go-jail-first-probing/

Oshiomole seems to be saying: "Yes, I know I am guilty. Yes,I know my hands are dirty"

52 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by Agunechemba1(m): 6:38am On Jul 24, 2016
The fear of POI is the beginning of wisdom.

Pastor, when you become the governor of Edo state, you would also probe the purchase of Lara Oshiomole.. She was married with public funds.

Edo people, the man to liberate you from the shackles of underdevelopment is Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu.

South South is PDP, PDP is South South.

By September 10,The people of Edo state would make the right choice and not a puppet. Say no to a third term for Oshiomole.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by obbabej: 6:46am On Jul 24, 2016
plainol:
If he worked under Igbinedion, then I believe Oshiomole.
.how will you believe oshiomole when as a governor he has the right to bring ever dirty things he saw to book. Don't believe him is just making noise.

26 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by Almajiri1: 6:51am On Jul 24, 2016
To imagine that oshomole was once a comrade that fought doggedly for the masses via NLC.

I'm in support of the pastor to win so that osohomole can give account of his stewardship.

43 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by horlabiyi(m): 7:14am On Jul 24, 2016
Nigeria
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by omenka(m): 7:50am On Jul 24, 2016
Look at them pretending to want to rip each other apart, but they'd never come so close as to throw a fist- rather, they'd commission some ignorant asssholes who call themselves youths, arm them, and have them kill themselves for nothing.

May the soul of any youth who dies for reason of these two men's rivalry roast in hades, amen.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by otitokoroleti: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2016
omenka:
Look at them pretending to want to rip each other apart, but they'd never come so close as to throw a fist- rather, they'd commission some ignorant asssholes who call themselves youths, arm them, and have them kill themselves for nothing.

May the soul of any youth who dies for reason of these two men's rivalry roast in hades, amen.
posting like human 4 d 1st tym

28 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by Jombojombo(m): 8:21am On Jul 24, 2016
Osho baba must be nailed cheesy

Ize Iyamu is our man!

15 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by falconey(m): 8:21am On Jul 24, 2016
FOLKS DONT FORGET TO VOTE FALCONEY FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016 , voting commence tomorrow. how to vote? type "i vote falconey cc NLJEGA" on the voting thread ,God bless y'all happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by Flexherbal(m): 8:22am On Jul 24, 2016
All politicians are the same. they only change parties.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by TheLastIdiot: 8:22am On Jul 24, 2016
Oshiomole is a fool!

19 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by freemanbubble: 8:22am On Jul 24, 2016
i wonder how apc and oshiomhole will win edo state when it is now obvious that esan central, esan south east, esan north east, esan west, 0rhionmwon, ovia north west, ovia south west, uhunmwode, ikpoba okha, oredo and egor are for pdp and pastor ize iyamu.
infact the whole of orhionmwon is for pdp and this very local government is important whenever you talk about politics in edo state.
the whole of esan people and bini are for ize iyamu. esan people were marginalized under oshiohmole era.
congratulation to pastor already

15 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by eph12(m): 8:22am On Jul 24, 2016
So oshomole has the information since and he kept it? Is he waiting to use it for blackmail when he is investigated?

24 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by canalily(m): 8:23am On Jul 24, 2016
Let the mortal combat beginsad

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau / Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House / Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.