Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show (37098 Views)

Kiss Daniel Close To Tears As He Gets Pranked On The Mtv Bigger Friday Show / Di'ja Pranked On 'Bigger Friday Show’ By Reekado Banks & Her Manager [PIc+VIDEO] / VIDEO: How Davido Was Pranked On The MTV Base Bigger Friday Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by Kenneth205(m): 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
cool
Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by SweetJoystick(m): 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Next
Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by azeecoboy(m): 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
V
Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by Supersuave2(m): 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
MTV prank will land someone in the hospital one day
Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by azeecoboy(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
vizkiz:
lol... Someone like kiss daniel can't survive on nairaland grin

Naso me too dey think
Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by CivilzedTyger(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
KimBerlyie:
Lol I cried for him ehn, it was painful. They should try that with olamide or terry G, they will just break bottle on their heads
Lol or even Davido, man was so aggressive when he was pranked. And it wasn't even as deep as this
Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
aww see my baby cry cry if you will cry i'll cry for you cry angry dem say na taboo but i see nothing in it *my own version of mama*

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Exactly!! Too too far!!
We nairalanders refuse to have a lily livered person as our king.
Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by gbens2000(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
they should try this with eriga. grin na kpuf kpuf u go they hear for the studio

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by Jacko1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
Wow what a humble guy

He really tried

Davido....timaya...wizzy....ah if u try dis wif dem.....olamide..... Walai dat presenter for chop prank slap sef

Dis dude is so humble

3 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
They better not try that with some artist I know,dem go collect
Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
soft boy, even omawumi will do better than that and walk out because they obviously didn't mean him well
Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by Deejavuu(f): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
KimBerlyie:
Lol I cried for him ehn, it was painful. They should try that with olamide or terry G, they will just break bottle on their heads

Lool, Davido almost did that to the guy that came to his house to prank him , cheesy grin. Mtv, took this prank too far. Haba, what's "one hit wonder " subtle insults, kiss daniel is just a softie cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by UCcrownboy: 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
And So?? that will not stop him from making another hit in a row, i'm sure those peoples that pranked him are ready to dance to his next hit, KISS DO, LEGOooo
Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by Fkforyou(m): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
Omo, when I saw it yesterday I laughed no be small...he almost cried (of which he confessed to)....Those guy hammer him I swear.grin

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
Jacko1:
Wow what a humble guy

He really tried

Davido....timaya...wizzy....ah if u try dis wif dem.....olamide..... Walai dat presenter for chop prank slap sef

Dis dude is so humble
Sincerely he is humble. He kept trying to explain...
Davido?? That one almost broke someone's head na.
Aunty sheyishay that forms Rihanna wanted to turn alaye on top the prank.

Shaydee was another composed artiste, I love that guy...I wonder why he has refused to blow, maybe EME/BankyW should put him on a landmine.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by Allergic(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
[size=50pt]Menh, this ISN'T a prank, MTV should apologize. Why insult me 'cos you wanna prank me?[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by atoleybaba(m): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
JuicyGee:
I felt crying for Kiss, why was Steph hard on him, calling him a one-hit-wonder. Why insult his career nd personality in name of prank. embarassed
he actually has more than one hit...Stephen knows that. She just said it to pull his legs

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by macminista(m): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Must commend this young chap..really handled himself well unlike some yeyebrities that would stat to rant

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by ameezy(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
KimBerlyie:

Sure, just been extra busy embarassed

How av you been? I stole that ur black and white pic lipsrsealed I liked it.
Oya the both of you stop it stop it
Warris it nah undecided

Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by Abeos(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
When I watched the prank, I was having pity on the guy. Was just looking like innocent person police arrest for road come show for tv as armed robber

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by AprokoNaija: 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
But did anybody observed that this guy is very cool, humble and down to earth? Imagine if it had been Burna boy or Davido getting that kinda yabbing...

Just love the guy more...Humbleness at his peak!

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Sincerely he is humble. He kept trying to explain...
Davido?? That one almost broke someone's head na.
Aunty sheyishay that forms Rihanna wanted to turn alaye on top the prank.

Shaydee was another composed artiste, I love that guy...I wonder why he has refused to blow, maybe EME/BankyW should put him on a landmine.
I just dey wonder what would have happened if it was you. grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by profstar(m): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
JuicyGee:
I felt crying for Kiss, why was Steph hard on him, calling him a one-hit-wonder. Why insult his career nd personality in name of prank. embarassed

My brother, you should have seen me when I was watching the video, my blood was getting hot that the person beside me was asking if I'm alright.
Why will you play prank with someone's dear carreer, that lady is very stup.id

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by sucess001(m): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
they took it too far man...how do u remove things like 'one hit wonder'?

he is a nice guy sha...this shows it...

other 'celebs' like one korede bello go don storm comot since
Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by Sammyramires(m): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Please good people of Nairaland. I go by the name Sammyramires on this platform.
I subscribed for a competition and I need your teeming supports to emerge victorious.
All you have to do is to please click on this link to view my Video

#thevjapprenticesearch

NOTE: the contestant with the most views goes home with the trophy.

Please I take God beg you... view my video to boost my chances of winning.

I WORE WHITE SHIRT WITH RED TIE, BACKING A PARAGON BUS.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIRttzSBYGe/

Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by AprokoNaija: 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
macminista:
Must commend this young chap..really handled himself well unlike some yeyebrities that would stat to rant

Yes you got the point! Even despite the repeated insults, he keeps on saying "I said I am sorry". Humbleness at its peak

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by canDy4eva(f): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
quote author=vizkiz post=47833216] lol... Someone like kiss daniel can't survive on nairaland grin

[/quote]...so itz "shiit" u wana bring home bah? N u expect us to help u carry it abi? Izoryt! Me I won't join cos I no wan smell shiit shiit!
Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
iAmCharis:
I just dey wonder what would have happened if it was you. grin
guy, I will cryyy.
I was almost crying on his behalf. They actually gave him subtle insults (1 hit wonder, children don't know how to behave or wareva...) and I take exemption to that.
Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by drnairalov: 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
JuicyGee:

it really annoyed me ehn ..like the prank went too far on his personality. ..make them try am 4 Davido ...he for slap the smile out of Stephanie mouth.
Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by czarr(m): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
I just became a fan grin

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show by obailala(m): 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chaii... some guys are way too soft and calm... Dude is way way too gentle grin cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) / Iyabo Ojo And Son Step Out In Casual Ensembles (photos) / Beverly Osu Without Her Weaves, Looks Unrecognizable (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.