Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Kiss Daniel Close To Tears As He Gets Pranked On The Mtv Bigger Friday Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Close To Tears As He Gets Pranked On The Mtv Bigger Friday Show (2600 Views)

Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards / Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show / Di'ja Pranked On 'Bigger Friday Show’ By Reekado Banks & Her Manager [PIc+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiss Daniel Close To Tears As He Gets Pranked On The Mtv Bigger Friday Show by dhorlapo(f): 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2016

Kiss Daniel is that latest celebrity to get pranked on MTV Base Africa ‘s ‘The Bigger Friday Show’.

The singer came late for an interview with Stephanie Coker only for the production crew to get angry and start hurling insults at him.

watch and download below;-

http://gidibest.com.ng/2016/07/23/download-video-kiss-daniel-close-to-tears-as-he-gets-pranked-on-the-mtv-bigger-friday-show/
Re: Kiss Daniel Close To Tears As He Gets Pranked On The Mtv Bigger Friday Show by Nov2(m): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
ok
Re: Kiss Daniel Close To Tears As He Gets Pranked On The Mtv Bigger Friday Show by midehi2(f): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
eeyaaah
Re: Kiss Daniel Close To Tears As He Gets Pranked On The Mtv Bigger Friday Show by zarakay(f): 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lol
Re: Kiss Daniel Close To Tears As He Gets Pranked On The Mtv Bigger Friday Show by halfricanadian(f): 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ewa na shocked

Mtv base ewo ni gan

Why dat kind of prank sad angry

Kiss daniel sorry my boo of life kiss kiss
Re: Kiss Daniel Close To Tears As He Gets Pranked On The Mtv Bigger Friday Show by Kakamorufu(m): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
heheheheheeh
Re: Kiss Daniel Close To Tears As He Gets Pranked On The Mtv Bigger Friday Show by cruzita(f): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
make una no mumu near my kiss Daniel o

because girls are not smiling
Re: Kiss Daniel Close To Tears As He Gets Pranked On The Mtv Bigger Friday Show by Omoabejide(f): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
This guy is so humble mehnnnnn. They dare not try it with davido or olamide, that director go chop hot slap. I love you more kiss
Re: Kiss Daniel Close To Tears As He Gets Pranked On The Mtv Bigger Friday Show by halfricanadian(f): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
Omoabejide:
This guy is so humble mehnnnnn. They dare not try it with davido or olamide, that director go chop hot slap. I love you more kiss

I love him more dan u do sef tongue tongue
Re: Kiss Daniel Close To Tears As He Gets Pranked On The Mtv Bigger Friday Show by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lol... He was so cool trying to settle matter,,... And my guy just stand up when he see say dem dey mess with am...

Just like am cool... grin grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Close To Tears As He Gets Pranked On The Mtv Bigger Friday Show by KellyChi28(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
dhorlapo:

Kiss Daniel is that latest celebrity to get pranked on MTV Base Africa ‘s ‘The Bigger Friday Show’.

The singer came late for an interview with Stephanie Coker only for the production crew to get angry and start hurling insults at him.

watch and download below;-

http://wapbase.org/videos/103438/video-kiss-daniel-gets-pranked-at-the-mtv-bigger-friday-show.html

This dude almost cried grin grin grin grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Close To Tears As He Gets Pranked On The Mtv Bigger Friday Show by heryurh(m): 12:28am On Jul 24, 2016
He was like...

" Dude, I'm Sorry! cry "
Re: Kiss Daniel Close To Tears As He Gets Pranked On The Mtv Bigger Friday Show by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
Omoabejide:
Yeah have you seen how davido was pranked? I mean he was so aggressive... made me like him more though. You can't bully him like kiss Daniel nigg@ in the name of prank

(1) (Reply)

Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe, Fast Becoming Lord Of The Rings [PICS] / Yomi Casual And His Wife Steps Out In Matching Outfit (photos) / Dbanj Rocks Expensive Outfit To Global Citizen Festival (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.