Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Producing Milk Without Been Pregnant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Producing Milk Without Been Pregnant (765 Views)

Is It Possible For A Hiv Positive Man Not To Pass It To His Wife? / Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? / Is It Possible For A Girl To See Her Period Twice In A Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Producing Milk Without Been Pregnant by lightest(m): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2009
I was rocking a lady today and could you just imagine what came out of her boobs. It was just fresh milk and she claims not to be pregnant.

over to you ladies, doctors and the experienced in da house
Re: Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Producing Milk Without Been Pregnant by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2009
Na wah oh lipsrsealed So did you drink it? grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Producing Milk Without Been Pregnant by lysaa(f): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2009
speechless just ROFLMAO
Re: Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Producing Milk Without Been Pregnant by chidyke77(m): 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2009
May b ur semen too much for her,take am easy wt her.
Re: Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Producing Milk Without Been Pregnant by lightest(m): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2009
i never even pour the thing self
Re: Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Producing Milk Without Been Pregnant by prommy(f): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2009
it is actually possible.i have 4gotten the medical term for it.she shd consult adoctor,a gynea so that she will be given 1 drug.some do take palodel to dry it up sha.

(1) (Reply)

National Hospital (care Free Attitude Of Its Workers And Facilitiy Decadence) / Can I Get Pregnant? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.