Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Housewives Beg Buhari To Tackle Outrageous Price Of Kerosene - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Housewives Beg Buhari To Tackle Outrageous Price Of Kerosene (1330 Views)

"No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) / FG Orders Massive Importation Of Kerosene, Say Marketers / How Much Is One Litter Of Kerosene In Your Area ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewives Beg Buhari To Tackle Outrageous Price Of Kerosene by Slimberry1(f): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
Agarawu33:
use firewood. Na change season be this cheesy

Firewood ke?? My God forbids, Tufia!! I reject it...u no even like me??u want ma turn burnt offering like you in few days?? sad undecided
Re: Housewives Beg Buhari To Tackle Outrageous Price Of Kerosene by Agarawu33: 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Slimberry1:

Firewood ke?? My God forbids, Tufia!! I reject it...u no even like me??u want ma turn burnt offering like you in few days?? sad undecided
no bite me na, na suggestion cheesy
Re: Housewives Beg Buhari To Tackle Outrageous Price Of Kerosene by Slimberry1(f): 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
cry
Re: Housewives Beg Buhari To Tackle Outrageous Price Of Kerosene by Slimberry1(f): 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
Agarawu33:
no bite me na, na suggestion cheesy

Ur suggestions would have been... Can I send a tanker of kerosene to your house?? Let me see how much I can move from my account to yours to ease this stress... How many gas cylinders dyy have?? Dyu mind me getting extra10 and filling 'em all for you?? grin

You see pure suggestions like that angry
Re: Housewives Beg Buhari To Tackle Outrageous Price Of Kerosene by Agarawu33: 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
Slimberry1:

Ur suggestions would have been... Can I send a tanker of kerosene to your house?? Let me see how much I can move from my account to yours to ease this stress... How many gas cylinders dyy have?? Dyu mind me getting extra10 and filling 'em all for you?? grin

You see pure suggestions like that angry
shocked sorry! Dasuki didn't gave me part of the stolen dollars
Re: Housewives Beg Buhari To Tackle Outrageous Price Of Kerosene by Slimberry1(f): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Agarawu33:
shocked sorry! Dasuki didn't gave me part of the stolen dollars
So you need stolen dollars to do that?? Wonder what you would do if I request for sth else from you... cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enough...is....Enough / OPEN LETTER TO GEJ FROM A NIGERIAN / Has Amaechi Made Sure His Kids Have Their Guns Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.