Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Why Did Police Release Baddo a rapist & murderer **see pictures of his victims* - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Police Release Baddo a rapist & murderer **see pictures of his victims* (5962 Views)

APC Rally: Gov. Okorocha Shines In Abia (see pictures and videos) / Police Release Report On Isi-gate Clash Between IPOB And Soldiers / Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Police Release Baddo a rapist & murderer **see pictures of his victims* by Sirmuel1(m): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2016
That name *Police* annoys me so much!
Re: Why Did Police Release Baddo a rapist & murderer **see pictures of his victims* by onatisi(m): 9:31am On Jul 24, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

What I read was that he was caught and was to be lynched then somehow was taken to the Oba. The Oba then handed him over to the Police. When matter enter police hands, you know na, the highest bidder wins.

They themselves are rapists. The Police men. There victims walk scarred for life and scared to talk. I usually use the example of police raiding girls of the night in PH. You will think they are arresting these girls for prostitution. Instead they arrest these girls and take them to rape them till morning without protection, before releasing them. So when you see prostitutes running from Police in PH it is not because they are afraid of being arrested. They are actually afraid of being ganged raped, TDB ,without protection, increasing their risk of contacting STIs from "Our Friends" as a matter of fact.
Now I understand the whole thing. In fact not only did the police release a serial rapist,the dude was also accused of killing an innocent woman!!
Re: Why Did Police Release Baddo a rapist & murderer **see pictures of his victims* by Mustay(m): 10:11am On Jul 24, 2016
The incident that moved me was when a Septuagenarian/octogenarian narrated her ordeal of how Baddoo raped her but she was thanking God because he had been caught. I'm surprised to see he was released. All the same, I understand that some of these criminals have sponsors from above. So, at the end of the day, they're easily bailed out from police custody. What a shame.
Re: Why Did Police Release Baddo a rapist & murderer **see pictures of his victims* by Mcowubaba: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2016
Nigerian Police is as functional as the P in Pseudo
Re: Why Did Police Release Baddo a rapist & murderer **see pictures of his victims* by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 24, 2016
Then that is the price we have to pay...
Re: Why Did Police Release Baddo a rapist & murderer **see pictures of his victims* by bomasek(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2016
magicminister:

But the child that had her mother murdered by badoo right in front of her will spend the rest of her life without a mother's love.
What i am trying to say is that despite the fact he is dead, the consequences of his actions still lingers.
He was aided by the policemen that released him back into the society.

Those policemen and the oba or whatever all deserve to be questioned. They have to explain their role.
Why would any sane security man let a serial rapist and murderer walk scott free despite the tonnes or irate witnesses??
Boss,u don get police case b4,u go know say our justice system is messed up.
Re: Why Did Police Release Baddo a rapist & murderer **see pictures of his victims* by Anoruo(m): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2016
Mary19:
It's the second edition and Steele Models is receiving applications from Models a chance to get paid. A once in a lifetime opportunity to be a model and get paid for it no hassles... Join Steele Modelling Agency. A South African modelling agency with branches all over Africa for more info contact on whatsapp
Cassandra - 07014243302 with the word 'Steele Model'

Is this not a scam move?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Police Release Baddo a rapist & murderer **see pictures of his victims* by AgentOrange: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jungle justice is not good but the problem we have in Nigeria is the police. We have completely lost faith in them. If you apprehend a notorious criminal and hand him over to the police you will see him walking freely the next day putting your life in danger.

In Nigeria, I support jungle justice once the culprit is caught red handed.

Just tell me why the police released the demon baddo so that he could continue raping and killing women!!
Re: Why Did Police Release Baddo a rapist & murderer **see pictures of his victims* by bamite(m): 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
magicminister:

They are worse than animals.
I always told my family members and friends that if any of them joins the Nigerian police, i will disown them and will never communicate with them again.
Are you a criminal?
Re: Why Did Police Release Baddo a rapist & murderer **see pictures of his victims* by daveP(m): 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
That moment a Nigerian polithiefcian needs his guy behind bars for just one more Ops.....

Smh
Re: Why Did Police Release Baddo a rapist & murderer **see pictures of his victims* by sunkoye: 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
Excerpt From: Homer. “The Odyssey.”

“The sons of Atreus called a meeting which was not as it should be, for it was sunset and the Achaeans were heavy with wine. When they explained why they had called the people together, it seemed that Menelaus was for sailing homeward at once, and this displeased Agamemnon, who thought that we should wait till we had offered hecatombs to appease the anger of Minerva the daughter of Zeus .
Fool that he was, he might have known that he would not prevail with her, for when the gods have made up their minds they do not change them lightly."

“this certain, and when a man's hour is come, not even the gods can save him, no matter how fond they are of him.”
Re: Why Did Police Release Baddo a rapist & murderer **see pictures of his victims* by onward4life(m): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jazzlite:
Police should be probed, however something tells me the real badoo is alive

Yes somehow, the real bad is alive, and has seen what will eventually happen to him if caught. But d guy has suicidal intentions that means that community better run out of lagos. but jungle justice aleast there is justice @ d end of the jungle sha..
Re: Why Did Police Release Baddo a rapist & murderer **see pictures of his victims* by magicminister: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
onward4life:

Yes somehow, the real bad is alive, and has seen what will eventually happen to him if caught. But d guy has suicidal intentions that means that community better run out of lagos. but jungle justice aleast there is justice @ d end of the jungle sha..

How do you know the one they roasted isn't the real baddo?
Re: Why Did Police Release Baddo a rapist & murderer **see pictures of his victims* by onward4life(m): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
magicminister:

How do you know the one they roasted isn't the real baddo?

OK judging from the pics, multiple crime different venues, dnt u think others are are large...I believe there is more that meets the eyes...Ok before one could be release for such allegations he needs a guarantor, so who was d guarantor that appended his/her signature to ensure that guy xcaped the long arm of the law...And after he perpetrates his crime who houses him or he has his own house. I suspect they are organised rape SQUAD..and a more than one man wreckin crew.. thanks
Re: Why Did Police Release Baddo a rapist & murderer **see pictures of his victims* by delishpot: 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
onatisi:

I am just trying to fathom a reason for his actions. Because he never left the same environ,he operated within the same place repeatedly.

Because he felt protected there. He trusts his babalawo and the police.
Re: Why Did Police Release Baddo a rapist & murderer **see pictures of his victims* by micsade(f): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
According to the stories of residents of that area, the police released him (to the Oba of the area) on the condition that the landlord association would go to check on him and make sure that he's still there regularly. Unfortunately, on their last visit, they didn't see the 'baddo' guy there and the Oba didný give them any explnations.
In fact, it is now common knowledge that there are four of him in that area now.
I am not a full supporter of jungle justice but my prayer is that when the remaining three are found, they'll meet the same fate as him.
And for the Oba that released him... I don't want to write what is on my mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) / Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) / How NASS Oversight Function Fuels Corruption In MDAs - Daily Indepen­dent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.