Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,363 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Your Own Path In Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Own Path In Life (285 Views)

Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life / The Middle Path / Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Own Path In Life by Joshemmy(m): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2016
Everyone of us has a path in life to take. The scripture enjoins us to walk in the good old path! It also says "The path of the just is like a shinning light, it shines brighter and brighter until the perfect day"!
Many of us while walking on the path that is laid for us begins to look at others; we begin to compare ourselves with others and we begin to ask questions! Why is our own not as smooth as the others? Why was I born in the family that I was born, why am I not like this other person, why did I go to the kind of school that I went? Why, why, why?
We are then made to begin to pray to change these things because we've been taught that prayer changes all things! We were not taught that prayer does not change the will of God! We were not taught that prayer does not rewind God or fast-forward God! Prayer only strengthen us to pass though our path with grace! " Even though I walk through the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for thou art with me.... When thou passeth through the fire.... When, not if...
The path leads to a way! Psalms 27:11 Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
Psalms 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
This way leads to a highway! The HIGHWAY of holiness. You know the characteristics of the highways! When you get to this level, your entire life is on the radar of Jehovah! A danger zone to the prince of this world! The devil can only see upon your head this sign post:
No waiting
No parking
No loitering
No hawking
No stopping
Isaiah 35:8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein. 35:9 No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there: 35:10 And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.
Walk in the path set for you and don't try to change it. All things work together for good to them that love God, and to them that are the called according to His purpose.
Have you ever considered that before you were created, God had written all your days in a book and you have only come to act your own script in this world? You didn't write the script, why do you want to change it?
Psalm 139:15-16 NLT
You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. [16] You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/emmanuel-e...es-with-your-name/ebook/product-22786865.html

(1) (Reply)

3 Sustaining Steps In Difficult Times / Catholic Archbishop: Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others, Commendable / Child Chastisement Not Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.