Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ (5936 Views)

Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
A Christian author is warning women that “masturbation is a direct path to Satan.” Mack Major of Eden Decoded wrote on Facebook that “too many Christian women are losing their salvation because they masturbate.”

“Dildos and all of those other intimacy gadgets have been used for thousands of years in demonic sex rituals,” he wrote. “It’s one of the main ways ancient pagan societies worshiped their demonic gods.”

Major added: “There is nothing normal about it. And shame on any Christian that says so.”

The Facebook post linked to a blog entry on the topic on the Eden Decoded website which warned that Satan used sex to “empower demonic entities.”

He wrote:

“Many of you who are reading this have intimacy gadgets in your possession right now. And whether you want to accept it as fact or not: those intimacy gadgets are an open portal between the demonic realm and your own life. As long as you have those intimacy gadgets in your home, you have a doorway that can allow demons to not only access your life at will, but also to torment you, hinder and destroy certain parts of your life as it relates to sex and your relationships.”

The post was an excerpt from Major’s book, “Diva, Goddess, Queen: Breaking The Power Of Soul Ties, Lust And Sexual Demons.”

There is no scientific evidence of “demons” attaching themselves to people who masturbate. On the contrary, medical experts believe masturbation is healthy, if not important, for both men and woman.

Dr. Lauren Streicher, an associate professor of obstetrics and gynecology at Northwestern University and author of “Sex Rx: Hormones Health And Your Best Sex Ever,” spoke to HuffPost last year on the benefits of masturbation for women, which included pain relief, better sleep and stress relief.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mack-major-masturbation-satan_us_570c47cae4b01422324a02ee

Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
Some fb comments

"Are female reporductive parts and sex acts all these guys thinka bout? Tell me he doesn't go masturbate after he gives one of these speeches about female masturbation. Or is it OK for men, because they can fight off the demons? My goodness. It isn;t enough that they want to take away our rights concerning how many kids we bear and when (I'm talking about banning contraceptives) but now he wants women to believe that any sexual release without "A MAN!" is evil?? Good luck selling that one. It isn't Victorian England, and we are not slaves."

"These people cause untold grief in countless marriages, ruined by twisted views of sex. So much happiness is lost by women who are scared right out of normal sex lives by these so called do gooders."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by asalimpo(m): 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
There's also no "scientific proof" that demons exists!!
Op, you daft enh!!!

you are now beginnning to sound like one confused atheists i know - cloudgoddess!!
Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by Flexherbal(m): 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Why go for artificial, when there is a natural and generally acceptable way of doing it?
Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
asalimpo:
There's also no "scientific proof" that demons exists!!
Op, you daft enh!!!

you are now beginnning to sound like one confused atheists i know - cloudgoddess!!
Those are not my words. They are the words of a university professor

3 Likes

Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by Scholar8200(m): 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
Indeed, the Bible talks of those sacrificing to idols as actually sacrificing to devils; and one of the most prominent idol then, baal has a phallus shape hence one using those objects pictured is actually ...using a mini image of baal ostensibly for pleasure but inadvertently for a costly ritual!
Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
I am more concerned with the sizes of those s¤x toys, aren't they too small?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
All this blasphemy.. angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
I am more concerned with the sizes of those s¤x toys, aren't they too small?
shocked grin

Were u expecting 12-inch dil-dos?
Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
CFCman:

shocked grin

Were u expecting 12-inch dil-dos?

The length is perfect, the width is the problem. angry
Or is my sight failing me? Maybe they are flaccid currently, they might increase when in action... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 13, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

The length is perfect, the width is the problem. angry
Or is my sight failing me? Maybe they are flaccid currently, they might increase when in action... lipsrsealed
Lol. Of course they are flaccid when not in use. There are wider ones in the market though.
Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
All this blasphemy.. angry sad

Jesus died for the sins of the son of Lucifer? grin
Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

tongue

1 Like

Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
CFCman:

tongue

Lol.

Notice how HuffPost deftly placed a video on female masturbation techniques right there in the article?

You, Huffpost, you tongue
Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:
Notice how HuffPost deftly placed a video on female masturbation techniques right there in the article?

HuffPost! grin
Lol.
What do you expect from a Liberal blog? I was laughing my butt off when I was watching TYT discuss the story grin
Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
CFCman:

Lol.
What do you expect from a Liberal blog? grin

Well, to the topic, being that male masturbation is considered a dirty sin. I don't see how female masturbation would be afforded any more leniency, or whatever.
Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
CFCman:

Lol.
What do you expect from a Liberal blog? I was laughing my butt off when I was watching TYT discuss the story grin

You just lead me to the TYT video. Def worth the watch grin
Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

You just lead me the TYT video. Def worth the watch grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBnomsIdZhc
Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
CFCman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBnomsIdZhc

Lol. Mac Major left out the crucial details on the modus operandi of these sex demons with regards how they negatively affect society. He only commented on how they, the sex demons, might give you orgasms, and that you might want more, which isn't exactly the best anti-sex demon argument out there, just saying.
Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Yeah, interesting story.. tongue https://www.nairaland.com/2989687/how-Jesus-died-sins-road

2 Likes

Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by lepasharon(f): 4:01am On Apr 14, 2016
No wonder Jesus can't help starving kids. You all keep distracting him with ur masturbation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by Amberon11: 5:17am On Apr 14, 2016
Well well. This is the undiluted truth that only a few have been exposed to.

Hear it again, masturbation is demon worship. No grammar can change it. Scientists can always change their views on certain subjects after much research but the truth is always and forever.

I said this in previous threads even before viewing this thread or any other correlating topic. Be informed, be enlightened. This has nothing to do with religion, this is everyday life, so before you atheists start bashing religious folks, know that you may just be the ignorant ones.

1 Like

Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by JeromeBlack: 6:32am On Apr 14, 2016
Incredible.

Is this what should be taking people's time?
Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 14, 2016
JeromeBlack:
Incredible.

Is this what should be taking people's time?
embarassed
Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 14, 2016
Amberon11:

Hear it again, masturbation is demon worship.
sad sad

So Jesus didn't masturbate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

sad sad

So Jesus didn't masturbate?
Heck no
Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
CFCman:

Heck no
Damn. Born of virgin. Died a virgin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Damn. Born of virgin. Died a virgin.
Yes.
Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
lepasharon:
No wonder Jesus can't help starving kids. You all keep distracting him with ur masturbation
Hey, don't speak bad about Jesus.He has the whole world in his Hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by promise101: 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
CFCman:
A Christian author is warning women that “masturbation is a direct path to Satan.” Mack Major of Eden Decoded wrote on Facebook that “too many Christian women are losing their salvation because they masturbate.”

“Dildos and all of those other intimacy gadgets have been used for thousands of years in demonic sex rituals,” he wrote. “It’s one of the main ways ancient pagan societies worshiped their demonic gods.”

Major added: “There is nothing normal about it. And shame on any Christian that says so.”

The Facebook post linked to a blog entry on the topic on the Eden Decoded website which warned that Satan used sex to “empower demonic entities.”

He wrote:

“Many of you who are reading this have intimacy gadgets in your possession right now. And whether you want to accept it as fact or not: those intimacy gadgets are an open portal between the demonic realm and your own life. As long as you have those intimacy gadgets in your home, you have a doorway that can allow demons to not only access your life at will, but also to torment you, hinder and destroy certain parts of your life as it relates to sex and your relationships.”

The post was an excerpt from Major’s book, “Diva, Goddess, Queen: Breaking The Power Of Soul Ties, Lust And Sexual Demons.”

There is no scientific evidence of “demons” attaching themselves to people who masturbate. On the contrary, medical experts believe masturbation is healthy, if not important, for both men and woman.

Dr. Lauren Streicher, an associate professor of obstetrics and gynecology at Northwestern University and author of “Sex Rx: Hormones Health And Your Best Sex Ever,” spoke to HuffPost last year on the benefits of masturbation for women, which included pain relief, better sleep and stress relief.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mack-major-masturbation-satan_us_570c47cae4b01422324a02ee

Yeah, of course, masturbation is a direct path to satan. So, disobedience, hypocrisy, lying, greed, ANGER, disobedience against govt. authorities is not a path to satan?

ONE CLEAR CHARACTERISTIC OF A SELF-RIGHTEOUS CHRISTAIN, IS THAT THEY GRADE SIN!

The world greatest sin and the smallest sin in the world, receives THE SAME punishment before God, which is DEATH IN HELL.

But, thanks for the blood of Jesus, for if we are justified by our works of righteousness, then christ death is in vain.

1 Like

Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
promise101:

Yeah, of course, masturbation is a direct path to satan. So, disobedience, hypocrisy, lying, greed, ANGER, disobedience against govt. authorities is not a path to satan?

ONE CLEAR CHARACTERISTIC OF A SELF-RIGHTEOUS CHRISTAIN, IS THAT THEY GRADE SIN!

The world greatest sin and the smallest sin in the world, receives THE SAME punishment before God, which is DEATH IN HELL.

But, thanks for the blood of Jesus, for if we are justified by our works of righteousness, then christ death is in vain.

You hit the nail on the head. People don't know that, in the eyes of God, stealing N20 is equivalent to murdering 10 people.

There is no 'big sin, or 'small' sin.

1 Like

Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by promise101: 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Amberon11:
Well well. This is the undiluted truth that only a few have been exposed to.

Hear it again, masturbation is demon worship. No grammar can change it. Scientists can always change their views on certain subjects after much research but the truth is always and forever.

I said this in previous threads even before viewing this thread or any other correlating topic. Be informed, be enlightened. This has nothing to do with religion, this is everyday life, so before you atheists start bashing religious folks, know that you may just be the ignorant ones.
I agree with you 100%

But you could have named it together with other small/light sins and mistakes, or are those things you view as small sins not a worship as well to the devil or godly worship? Come on!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dealing With Envy As A Christian / D Ultimate Picture Thread Of Religious Section: Say It Here Wit Picture / What Does The Bible Teach About The Trinity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.