Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Is There Anybody That's As Fool As He Who Believe There Is No God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Anybody That's As Fool As He Who Believe There Is No God? (316 Views)

The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? / Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge / A Question To Atheists Who Believe In Evolution. Help me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anybody That's As Fool As He Who Believe There Is No God? by MrAJQ(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2016
In the light of some brainless nairalander who choose to use nairaland to confuse people and make them a pagan as they are.

Sit yourself down and ask yourself these questions.
1. If there is no God how did the world come about
2. How did Sun, moon and others came to existence
3. Why do people die
4. Why are scientist still unable to stop death

Lastly please answer how possible is the story below.

I went to a river and to my surprise i something that amaze and shocked me, when I got to the rival I saw tree cutting down itself, I was surprise and decide to see what will happen, after few minutes the tree started forming ship on the offshore, yet I standstill and kept watching. Few minutes later the tree formed a ship and drove itself onshore, to my surprise it kept driving itself onshore, without anybody controlling it.

If you believe this story is possible then it's possible for your brainless skull to believe there is no God. But if don't believe the story then think twice, it is never possible for the world to form itself and keep sustaining itself without a divine power.

I rest my case.
Re: Is There Anybody That's As Fool As He Who Believe There Is No God? by hopefulLandlord: 11:51am On Jul 24, 2016
Bro, your case is rested in your head only

You sound very new on this atheism v theism debate so I'll recommend you read archives of the debates we have here

If you've already read the debates and still posted this, then I can't even engage you

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Must Not Do In Order To Make It To Everlasting Life! / Uncover And Confess Sin / “the Wise And The Foolish:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.