Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) (87307 Views)

Behold What Jehovah Witness And Deeper Life Church Saying!! / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by blessedvisky(m): 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
psychologist:
God please in serving you, give me the legs of Jéhovahs witness but take their message far away from me

Saints community.... Making your life count

You are a member of Saint community too? You are d first I'm meeting online. Which church?
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by madjune(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
Truth be said, these people are so impressive.

While growing up, I loved to engage them in arguments.
But now, it doesn't matter who wins any argument.

What matters is quality and consistency.

These people got it.

Their magazine "Awake" influenced my literary skills and diction.
I'd recommend it to any aspiring English language student or budding writer.

It's informative as its enlightening.

4 Likes

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by FreshNaijaBoy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
mohlanforex:
they should go as far as maiduguri to preach christ. i won't take them seriouse untill they visit maiduguri, damboa, chibok, baga, bama, mongonu and shambisa.

Lol.... Should you not be surprised to hear that they are ACTUALLY in this places younliated and in over 270 countries of the world?

Some thinks it's a Nigerian religion. But it's all over the world and the good part is they learn and teach the same thing worldwide. Same Awake you read here is enjoyed in SaoTome, Nepal, India, Columbia and the rest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by IamtherealRita(f): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
[size=20pt]
Donmichaelz:
They can avoid entering the water to spread the gospel by actually helping in re channelling the water (community service)
God rewards good work just because you walk 10km to deliver the gospel doesn't make you a better Christian than me who did evangelism in my Mercedes Benz G-Wagon...why are they trekking ?Motor no exist?if the road is bad follow another path ,if there is no other path help the community create one,that's the best evangelism ....PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH,JUST BECAUSE JESUS AND disciples Walked long doesn't mean u should also ...15AD is not 2016 ....

Bottom line WHO THEIR SUFFERING HELP?
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by SirDavico(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
God bless them. They've taught me alot

3 Likes

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by FreshNaijaBoy(m): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
UKBobo:
Lucky dem no dey for Kano or Abuja. Imam go tell followers to start sharpening their machete cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Lol..... Where in Kano and Abuja so I can give you the address of the nearest Kingdom Hall to your location.

Truth is no religion has been persecuted and KILLED for their faith than JWs. Hitler Germany readily comes to mind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Banter1(m): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lilbrown007:
[size=70pt] LWKMD[/size]
they will laugh at you on judgement day.

4 Likes

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by ellovee(m): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
focus7:
Jehovah witness spreading falsehood and heresy
I suggest you identify those stuffs you term falsehood, take your Bible side by side with any of their track that discusses issues relating to the alleged falsehood, then read and do your comparison/judgement.
I bet you, you'll discover marvelous things that will make you hate your preachers (pastors) .

4 Likes

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by macof(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
Orubebe01:
I sincerely love the way this jw people dress. They always look cute, not exposing their body to the public especially their females.

but even when someone exposes their body to the public, what is your business there? it's after all their body not yours
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
Orubebe01:
I sincerely love the way this jw people dress. They always look cute, not exposing their body to the public especially their females.
Yea not exposing their body and they still look cute.

6 Likes

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
martineverest:
I like and respect them alot.i think they are the least hypocritical in Christendom... They practice what they teach, unlike others
practice what they teach?it means you dont know them.i have 2 as my friends.the guy drinks beer while the girl is a comfirm....the worst thing is that,they still knock at my door on saturday
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by phinaluv(f): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
ronald4lif:
They like to preach to people but don't entertain any preaching from other churches. I don't entertain them. undecided
Confirm................
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by ezegold4we: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
i know those place must be in aba,abia state
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by waice6571: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
lumzybo:
I give kudos to JW, u can't take it away from them. They no dey taya. They are so persistent and persuasive. If only the so-called real xtians culd adopt their styles n methods. sad

JW and house2house preaching are like.....

*add the image* y'all knw the image I'm taking abt.

Even Satan himself no dey tire, he is always on the move to and fro seeking for whom to confuse with corrupt gospel. How much more his companies.

2 Likes

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by MiMiakpet(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
A JW member spotted
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Jabioro: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
mojeer678:

The questions to be asked are which gospel are the JW preaching? Who are they winning souls for? The fact that you enter into a volcano to preach error has no advantage to the true gospel of the Blessed Saviour and Redeemer.

and then, your unfortunate phrase: ... commanded his worshippers .... Really?

and these generalised statements without any proof: 'who many Christians like to criticise as not real worshippers of Christ'; 'they keep converting more people to their folds'; 'wondering whether they use charms to talk to people'

Are you a JW? Try and get understanding before making online statements.
Someone had seconded you ,but for me I will Thirded ...now I concur
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by esherizdan(f): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
mojeer678:

The questions to be asked are which gospel are the JW preaching? Who are they winning souls for? The fact that you enter into a volcano to preach error has no advantage to the true gospel of the Blessed Saviour and Redeemer.

and then, your unfortunate phrase: ... commanded his worshippers .... Really?

and these generalised statements without any proof: 'who many Christians like to criticise as not real worshippers of Christ'; 'they keep converting more people to their folds'; 'wondering whether they use charms to talk to people'

Are you a JW? Try and get understanding before making online statements.

you just spoke my mind.God bless
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by fm7070: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
These guys are the greatest evangelist I've ever seen. Their resilience is incomparable. If all Christians should take evangelism serious like these guys, there would have been massive harvest of lost souls unto the kingdom of God.

2 Likes

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
calebify1:
We are proud to be JWs....
Bros please is there hell fire?
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by alexarelano(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
And to be sincere, most of them are full time Kegites grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
chericleo:
. Yes dai are preaching but dai preach d wrong message.

Why do you think their message is wrong and not your own?

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Aborigine9ja(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
Who is Jesus crist A.s]? cool
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
FreeSpirited:
As far as religion is concerned everybody is right.

TRUE cool cool cool
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
Integrityfarms:
I wish their teachings is not erroneous especially with Trinity, hell and heaven etc!

you with your trinity doctrine, how your trinity doctrine don inspire and empower you to spread the gospel of christ? All of una wey dey claim fire-brand christianity have not done half what these people have done to spread the gospel and you think you have the first right to condemn these people?

4 Likes

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by hylyne(m): 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
Orubebe01:

Who told you that. You may need to see more of them before concluding....
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by shuggah(m): 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
Tobitrueman:

Seconded
thirded
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
These is no big deal, if you take into account the trials and tribulations of the early Christians, these JW r jst takin a walk in the park. Nevertheless, i doff my cap for the Muslim suicide bombers, who go tru hell to get to hell.

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by prophetfire: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
Kolababe:
Jesus commanded his worshippers to go to the outermost part of the earth and spread the gospel, but how many Christians actually preach to their neighbors
nowadays not to talk of going to the outermost part of the earth. Even pastors now prefer to preach under an air-conditioned environment. Interestingly the Jehovah Witnesses who many Christians like to criticise as not real worshippers of Christ will almost enter a soak way pit to preach the gospel if there is one soul there. No wonder they keep converting more people to their folds and many are wondering whether they use charms to talk to people. Here are some photos that shows what the Jehovah Witnesses go through just to win souls..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/see-what-jehova-witness-followers-go.html

not true. Dey dnt preach anything.they sell their pamphlets only n call it preaching. They dnt even talk of true gospel,. They preach their strange church doctrine.

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Emusan(m): 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
dumo1:

You don't want to hear the real truth. Do more research I was like you before till my eyes were opened by Jehovah's witnesses. it's left to you if you want to keep believing what your pastor preaches to you on the pulpit.

Funny of you, you said "it's left to you if you want to keep believing what your pastor preaches to you on the pulpit." but you also believe what someone preached to you from a booklet.

Or was it God who revealed the truth to you from heaven?

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Korrection:
I was an interested member when i was in the university...You hardly see cultists among them and these saved me from joining a cult despite the fine boy wey i be then...I tell you if all Christians should go out and preach like them then people should be saved from doom...Please stop saying what you dont know...I still welcome them in my place and even offer food and drink sometimes...People say they argue too much but believe me they call it reasoning together...Most of the first class students you see in the universities today are JW....Stop judging...

Damn!!! You are right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Orubebe01: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
macof:

but even when someone exposes their body to the public, what is your business there? it's after all their body not yours
Do u feel happy seeing our ladies expose their unclothedness in church? That kind of dressing should be seen in the clubs and not in the church.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo / Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos / How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.