Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? (54276 Views)

Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by funkyibodude(m): 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
Useless concept. I don't know why I so much detest this fraud called Mbaka. He should be expelled from the catholic church.

1 Like

Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by ebby9z(m): 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
And the way the members would be so dedicated to the priest as if he's God. Especially the female folks. Too religious and not spiritual. I've been to churches and I've discovered some pastor's secrets...I remember a certain Church in Ib where I went to some years ago...I was shocked when the pastor spoke to me and his mouth oozed of booze...little wonder he was always jumping up and down. grin grin grin
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by TiffanyJ(f): 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
Bugatie:
I don't want to believe this
While I was serving in Enugu state, I witnessed it. My roomie bought #200 card. I was laughing at her because to me it sounded stupid that you will buy a card for someone to call you and tell you about your past and present.
This lady waited throughout that day, she waited the next day but the phone call never came. After about a week, she gave up.

The truth is that, after my ten months stay in Enugu, I came to realize that igbo people worship the man. Especially Enugu indegienes. Guy, according to my igbo roomie, to see fr. Mbake for counseling, you must keep a lot of money. He is like a god to them.

2 Likes

Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
jesussaves22:
According to my friend who was mbaka client, if you load the pin of The card, once in a week mbaka will call you and pray for you. The number of times he will call you depends on how much card you bought. The card ranges from 200, 500, 1000 etc. The day mbaka called him I was with him when the phone rang. I simply told him that this is not a fresh prayer. I told him it was computer manipulated voice messages.
lol. So there's fresh and stale prayers?
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by Dbeze: 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nd sm stupid people still patronize that man called mbaka. Why can't pple grow up? Anyway, no be Enugu state thm need brain reset.
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
mannatech:
Stop offerings, tithes,donations and gifts in place of worship and let's see the true men of God
lolz see who is talking pls pay me my money..
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by erodas77(m): 1:03am On Jul 25, 2016
It's logically simple. Thousands queue up on a daily, travelling from far and wide, just to have this Man pray for them.
If only Yu can witness how continous his phone and that of his assistants do ring all day, then Yu'll understand better.
He deviced this means, cos it's his duty to reach out and pray for people who need his prayers... Remember he calls them, and not the other way round,and I believe Yu don't expect him to use his money to call all these people.
Yes the voice is automated, and this is simply because he is not a customer care representative. He has other duties to carry out. So most people are OK with just the voice, regardless of how fresh nd live it really is. Just like people buy his Music nd Prayer CDs, playing them and claiming his prayers nd prophecies to themselves, even years afterwards.
To Sum it up, it is optional and not imposed on anyone, so I wonder why people are taking it so personal.

6 Likes

Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by Codes151(m): 1:17am On Jul 25, 2016
Trut:
Not a big deal, I do buy the Recharge Card anytime I go adoration. Many people have testimonies of the Recharge Card.

A trial of the Recharge Card will convince you.
when God planned 30th to be ur blessing.
They tell u to sow a seed it will come! U keep sowing n eventually on 30th it came! Then it a testimony!
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by Rick9(m): 1:29am On Jul 25, 2016
Trut:
Not a big deal, I do buy the Recharge Card anytime I go adoration. Many people have testimonies of the Recharge Card.

A trial of the Recharge Card will convince you.
tell us about it
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by badderdandem(m): 4:05am On Jul 25, 2016
Running204:
Only bad for stupid pp who patronized him grin
God help you ignorant fellow why would you speak about a man of God in such manner you that is not stupid

1 Like

Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by stnkembu(m): 5:11am On Jul 25, 2016
Everking:

Believe it or not ,wheather bulk recorded or not all i know is that whenever that call enters it addresses your problem specifically at that point in time and pray for.ask whoever that had used it.it's not the same message for everybody cos our problems are different. THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

So true... I'm can attest to that cos it happened to me.

1 Like

Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by Gkemz: 5:52am On Jul 25, 2016
Gullible minds are easily deceived by fraudsters who call themselves men of God. Father mbaka has always been controversial ever since he started ranting against Nnamani's government. So i'm not surprised.
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by no1madman(m): 6:46am On Jul 25, 2016
Mr mba. . .. I go wound u o!
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by extremelygolden: 8:33am On Jul 25, 2016
The Mbaka recharge card has been in existence for some years now. My mum always buys it whenever she visited the adoration ground before Father Mbaka's transfer.
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by Themandator: 8:34am On Jul 25, 2016
Orikinla:
The repoter's Nigerian English no get part 2. grin
Has he open a communication company?

Has he opened a communication company?

Did you get the import of the story or not?
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by Sparkle777(f): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2016
hardywaltz:
I have tried talking several people out of it but they will not listen.

Mbaka is a big time fraud, i can't wait for Catholic Church to expel him

Though am not a catholic but if Mbaka is expelled frm the church. He wil open a charismatic ministry that wil rival most churches. Still admire him though.
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by Infomaz(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2016
DeSepiero:
The man is an entrepreneur

I think he's a pastorprenuer.
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by danxzy: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2016
u guys must be joking ok
mbaka is selling the recharge card just to pray for people and again not the same prayer everyday
he called me he told me everything about my life and pray over it for 4days
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by Compliant(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2016
jesussaves22:
the day mbaka called him I was with him when the phone rang. I simply told him that this is not a fresh prayer. I told him it was computer manipulated voice messages.

I AM NOT A MEMBER BUT I CAN TELL YOU THAT THE PROBLEM OF THE BLACK MAN IS MORE OF PSYCHOLOGICAL THAN SPIRITUAL AND WHAT THE PASTOR IS DOING IS CALLING THEM ON PHONE TO SOLVE THAT PROBLEM
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by kingchris30(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2016
I think this is a personal thing, those that believe will continue to buy it, I can't say is bad but if you are a christian and understand who u are, I don't think u need it.
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by ValentineMary(m): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2016
Another proof that religion is a scam. For how long must Nigerians be decieved before their eyes are opened? we have been praying for 170 years what do we have to show for it? U.A.E has been working for 30 years and they are one of the world leaders in commerce. Nigerians wisen up.

1 Like

Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2016
badderdandem:
God help you ignorant fellow why would you speak about a man of God in such manner you that is not stupid
Don't get ur stupid as* tripping, am a Christian, but I known when is a no no. U can keep following d so called man of God like a zombie, but as for me,I gat my senses intact cool
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:03am On Jul 25, 2016
jesussaves22:
Na true brother. I knew about it since 2013 oh. I criticize it but people call for my head.

Hmmmmmm

Na waoh oooooo
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by dorox(m): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2016
I am sure that Father Mbaka took inspiration from Pope Leo X who sold indulgence to the laity for the forgiveness of sins.
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by mykel25(m): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2016
This is already a common thing in Nigeria where people pay to get prayer sms....he only rebranded it to be a voice prompt...if you believe in it it ll work for you...... IT'S NOT A SIN!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by Mpanyi: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
Believe it or not, it works like magic. Just as miracles appear like magic. Nobody is forced or cajoled to buy it. I learnt Mbaka himself had told people that his voice they heard during the call was from computer, that it's not live call. If he sold it 10,000 naira people would still buy it but no he has been selling it 200 naira from the word go. I used to think this way until I heard many many testimonies about, which would make me an unnecessary doubting Thomas if I continued to hold on what I feld about the card. Once God blessed somebody with the gift o of performing miracles, anything the person gives his blessing can be a source of miracle. I also learnt he Mbaka said he didn't 'know' how the thing worked.
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by Hilles(m): 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
erodas77:
It's logically simple. Thousands queue up on a daily, travelling from far and wide, just to have this Man pray for them.
If only Yu can witness how continous his phone and that of his assistants do ring all day, then Yu'll understand better.
He deviced this means, cos it's his duty to reach out and pray for people who need his prayers... Remember he calls them, and not the other way round,and I believe Yu don't expect him to use his money to call all these people.
Yes the voice is automated, and this is simply because he is not a customer care representative. He has other duties to carry out. So most people are OK with just the voice, regardless of how fresh nd live it really is. Just like people buy his Music nd Prayer CDs, playing them and claiming his prayers nd prophecies to themselves, even years afterwards.
To Sum it up, it is optional and not imposed on anyone, so I wonder why people are taking it so personal.

Are you for real
If the voice call is automated then what does he need all that money for, for how long na..
Dont promote robbery in the house of God biko..
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by sekem: 11:00am On Jul 26, 2016
TiffanyJ:

While I was serving in Enugu state, I witnessed it. My roomie bought #200 card. I was laughing at her because to me it sounded stupid that you will buy a card for someone to call you and tell you about your past and present.
This lady waited throughout that day, she waited the next day but the phone call never came. After about a week, she gave up.

The truth is that, after my ten months stay in Enugu, I came to realize that igbo people worship the man. Especially Enugu indigenes. Guy, according to my igbo roomie, to see fr. Mbake for counseling, you must keep a lot of money. He is like a god to them.

Yes. And that's because Reverend Father Ejike Nwambaka is a true man of God!

Even with all the combined spiritual efforts of both Imams, pastors and prayer warriors, spiritualists, to see to it that Goodluck Jon continues as the Nigerian Presido, Ejike Mbaka's pigeon prophecy still came to pass.
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by erodas77(m): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2016
Hilles:

Are you for real
If the voice call is automated then what does he need all that money for, for how long na..
Dont promote robbery in the house of God biko..

He uses the money to take care of the service charges that are he accumulates, he pays all the service providers in other to achieve this. Do Yu think Yu can automate a voice and broadcast it free of charge?? Think again Dear...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" / SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.