Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

Religionistic But Not Godly - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religionistic But Not Godly (347 Views)

How Do We Handle Sexual Urge In A Godly Relationship? / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religionistic But Not Godly by Julivas(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
More than 60% of Nigeria population will be attending one religious gathering or the other today. This means at least 108 million people of both the two major religion will be in the presence of the living God today.
The question is, why can't a substantial portion of this affect this nation positively?
Why do we hear names such as Daniel, John, Yusuf among armed robbery suspects, kidnapping syndicate, murderers and so on?
Is it because;
*we are not hearing the true Word of God in our various religious gathering?
*we just determine to ignore the true Word of God?
*of our adamic nature?
*economic situation?
or what?
  Let love one another irrespective of our religion believe, ethnicity or race. If I love you, I won't go after your life to harm you and if you love me, you won't scam me and so on. The recent killing of a woman evangelist in Abuja was as a result of lack of love to one another. If we can show love to all, even the pagans will come to the light.
Don't be religionistic but be Godly in everything you do. Happy Sunday.
Shalom.
                            #loveyourneighbourasyourself
                            #observethegoldenrule
                            #goandbegodly

(1) (Reply)

How Beautiful Are Their Feet / Churches Should Start using Projectors Because Of This / The True Meaning Of Christianity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.