Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment (72913 Views)

FG Ends Bsc And HND Dichotomy, Approves Equal Salaries For HND & Degree Holders / BSc/HND Dichotomy Has Been Removed - Adamu, Minister Of Education / Hnd/bsc Dichotomy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by firstking01(m): 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
BSC holders be trembling cos of this since the time immemorialgrin

1 Like

Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by Raymondluv(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
holluphemydavid:
Either Tru or false I had my pgd already, d discrimination is just tu much, I cud remember when I got job I was offer level 7 cos I had HND while my counter part who had BSc and got same job at same time was offer level 8, nobody advice me when I put in for pgd sharply, my advice for anyone with my own experience is to put in for pgd to balance it all
pls wat PGD
Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
HNDiploma IS HNDiploma and Degree is Degree The two can never be one nor equal. undecided
Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by Owliver(m): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
holluphemydavid:
Either Tru or false I had my pgd already, d discrimination is just tu much, I cud remember when I got job I was offer level 7 cos I had HND while my counter part who had BSc and got same job at same time was offer level 8, nobody advice me when I put in for pgd sharply, my advice for anyone with my own experience is to put in for pgd to balance it all
how many months program?
Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by aisammy4: 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
faorex:
Breaking News: HND/BSc Dichotomy Removed.

At last, it is with excitement, capital joy amidst jubilation and celebration of over 20 years struggle of Nigerian Polytechnic students and graduates including the staff unions and heads of Polytechnic in Nigeria.

I am pleased to announce to the public that the COUNCIL OF ESTABLISHMENT which comprises of all the head of service of the 36 States of the Federation and the head of service of the Federation approved the removal of this long overdue dichotomy which hinder the career progression of HND holders in civil service in her meeting held in Minna Niger state capital during the week after an exhaustive deliberation, pro and anti deposition which ended with tie vote of 16 against 16 while the head of service of the Federation voted in support as presiding officer after the tie, to earn the Polytechnic sector the victory.

Making the vote 17 pro against 16 anti. Henceforth, This resolution automatically lift embargo on HND holder career progression in civil service as the holder can now rise beyond Deputy Director in civil service as well enjoy all sort of benefits/promotion to the topmost rank due to BSc holders in civil service.

It is on record that this same Council was the sole obstacle for this struggle since year 2005 when President Olusegun Obasanjo pronounced the removal of this dichotomy, the Council called the then president statement a mere pronouncement with out documentation and refused it adoption nor implementation.

It will be recalled that the last meeting of the council which was held at Ilorin kwara state capital witness heavy presence of Nigeria Polytechnic students which I personally led as the National Senate President of NAPS to the council in protest for the need for the council to reconsider her position on the said matter.

A position paper was submitted after the protest as demanded by the then head of service of Federation who was the chairman of the Council, unfortunately, the matter was completely discussed nor concluded at Ilorin until now in her next meeting in Niger state.

The Council often meets every 3 years, On behalf of the entire West Africa Polytechnic students and most especially the Nigeria Polytechnic students, I express sincere gratitude to the head of service of states and that of the Federation who stood for us and with us, the Federal Ministry of Education, the National Board for Technical Education NTBE, Council of Head of Polytechnic and Colleges of Technology COHEADS, Academic Staff Union of Polytechnic ASUP, past and present leadership of National Association Of Polytechnic Students NAPS and by extension the Nigerians Union of journalist for their support all through the struggle.

We look forward for immediate implementation by all state of the Federation, Federal government agencies and departments while I call on all Polytechnic student to join us as we Commence appreciation/celebration.

Aluta continua, Victoria Ascerta,
No retreat no surrender,
As long as we live, struggle continues. #OluwaLoniGlory#

http://tribuneonlineng.com/national-council-establishment-resolves-universitypolytechnic-dichotomy/

HurraYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by SIMPLIFIED(m): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
chiefmidwife:

Guy..do you know anything about nursing
Internship,placement etc
check drpromisediaries.com or medicalworldnigeria.com
Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by holluphemydavid(m): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
Owliver:
how many months program?
Like 8months program, but u can just say a year, due to some unforseen circumstances
Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by holluphemydavid(m): 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
Raymondluv:
pls wat PGD
Post Graduate Diploma, it's a year program dat an HND holder must do B4 proceeding for Master
Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by Owliver(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
holluphemydavid:

Like 8months program, but u can just say a year, due to some unforseen circumstances
OK thanks.
Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by toojah4u(m): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
issoright... Oya make una go start work
Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by thedio(m): 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
rattlesnake:
Can you dictenomy knowledge? nonsense low self esteem!!!!.....i pity HND holders

u pity hnd holders and many of them r doing better than u with ur bsc in adult education
Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by Tmercy(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
rattlesnake:
Can you dictenomy knowledge? nonsense low self esteem!!!!.....i pity HND holders
pity yourself
Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by Paschalparix(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
The dichotomy between B.Sc/HND has psychological existence that no amount of dialogue or paperwork can expunge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by bless2tom(m): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

There is no doubt that they do enough practical, buy the truth is that it can never be in the same level with university due to indepth research and studies in university level. Anyway, the government should study other developed countries on how they run their educational systems to be in tune with modern standards.
don't mind Nigeria govt this institutions have different objectives and reasons for establishing them.our govt just blow everything up. why not our govt establish Nigeria polytechnic commission (NPC) if they want to bridge the gap between HND and Bsc.. let NPC do the accreditation of polytechnics instead of NTBE who are known for accrediting Technical colleges IF NOT let them go back to the aim and objectives of establishing a polytechnic so as to remove the hatred among our graduates.Let each work according to its objectives

1 Like

Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by Ebenezerk2: 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
You're not serious, HND's are better than Bsc in some courses
rattlesnake:
Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
Azukam1:

U r last Mumu indeed
Actually he is smarter than you are. If you are entering civil service job with HND, you will be on technical cadre. You will no go beyond level 13 unless you convert by having your post graduate diploma. No deceive yourself and no let dem deceive you
Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by Jilo83(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
Na God win o
Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by Stanbeto: 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
If this is True at least for once have i seen CHANGE
Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by tosyne2much(m): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
bless2tom:

don't mind Nigeria govt this institutions have different objectives and reasons for establishing them.our govt just blow everything up. why not our govt establish Nigeria polytechnic commission (NPC) if they want to bridge the gap between HND and Bsc.. let NPC do the accreditation of polytechnics instead of NTBE who are known for accrediting Technical colleges IF NOT let them go back to the aim and objectives of establishing a polytechnic so as to remove the hatred among our graduates.Let each work according to its objectives
I don't think you're making sense at all sir.. In case you don't know, polytechnic has already lost its glory a long time ago that the formation of a regulatory body (NPC) cannot change.

The only thing that could be done to address the long time discrepancy/dichotomy is to merge polytechnics with universities, or place them at equilibrium which they just did

1 Like

Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by Gwazah(m): 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
EreluY:
Call it what you like, HND in the rest of the world is not at par with a Bachelor's degree. In the UK, if you hold an HND, you need to complete a further 120 units to earn a BA/Bsc Honours degree. Stop being deceived or else the reality will dawn on you much later in life.
Why quote only UK? If its so in UK, Nigeria is the other way around. Quote Nigeria next time pls.

2 Likes

Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by july66: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
faorex:
Breaking News: HND/BSc Dichotomy Removed.

At last, it is with excitement, capital joy amidst jubilation and celebration of over 20 years struggle of Nigerian Polytechnic students and graduates including the staff unions and heads of Polytechnic in Nigeria.

I am pleased to announce to the public that the COUNCIL OF ESTABLISHMENT which comprises of all the head of service of the 36 States of the Federation and the head of service of the Federation approved the removal of this long overdue dichotomy which hinder the career progression of HND holders in civil service in her meeting held in Minna Niger state capital during the week after an exhaustive deliberation, pro and anti deposition which ended with tie vote of 16 against 16 while the head of service of the Federation voted in support as presiding officer after the tie, to earn the Polytechnic sector the victory.

Making the vote 17 pro against 16 anti. Henceforth, This resolution automatically lift embargo on HND holder career progression in civil service as the holder can now rise beyond Deputy Director in civil service as well enjoy all sort of benefits/promotion to the topmost rank due to BSc holders in civil service.

It is on record that this same Council was the sole obstacle for this struggle since year 2005 when President Olusegun Obasanjo pronounced the removal of this dichotomy, the Council called the then president statement a mere pronouncement with out documentation and refused it adoption nor implementation.

It will be recalled that the last meeting of the council which was held at Ilorin kwara state capital witness heavy presence of Nigeria Polytechnic students which I personally led as the National Senate President of NAPS to the council in protest for the need for the council to reconsider her position on the said matter.

A position paper was submitted after the protest as demanded by the then head of service of Federation who was the chairman of the Council, unfortunately, the matter was completely discussed nor concluded at Ilorin until now in her next meeting in Niger state.

The Council often meets every 3 years, On behalf of the entire West Africa Polytechnic students and most especially the Nigeria Polytechnic students, I express sincere gratitude to the head of service of states and that of the Federation who stood for us and with us, the Federal Ministry of Education, the National Board for Technical Education NTBE, Council of Head of Polytechnic and Colleges of Technology COHEADS, Academic Staff Union of Polytechnic ASUP, past and present leadership of National Association Of Polytechnic Students NAPS and by extension the Nigerians Union of journalist for their support all through the struggle.

We look forward for immediate implementation by all state of the Federation, Federal government agencies and departments while I call on all Polytechnic student to join us as we Commence appreciation/celebration.

Aluta continua, Victoria Ascerta,
No retreat no surrender,
As long as we live, struggle continues. #OluwaLoniGlory#

http://tribuneonlineng.com/national-council-establishment-resolves-universitypolytechnic-dichotomy/
The coast is still not clear. In the public service, both cadres have different routes to the top. While the entry rank of one with B.Sc engineering is Engr. grade 11, that of Hnd holder is Higher Technical Officer & a chief Technical Officer on Grade level 14 is subordinate to an Engineer grade 11 on grade level 08. For the accounting cadre, a Bachelor's degree holder is Accountant 11, while the Hnd holder is Higher Executive Officer. Even with your Bachelor's degree in engineering, you may not go beyond the rank of a senior Engineer on grade level 10 unless you register with relevant professional bodies. In case of Hnd holders in engg, you still can't get registered as an Engineer except you seek additional qualifications. Even in the polytechnics, a degree holder is employed as a lecturer while an Hnd holder is employed as an instructor. This is the reality in the public service which may however be different from the private sector . I have an ND. Today I have attained higher degrees. I maintain you can attain any status you desire with time and efforts. Those who have P.hd today have one head. They may not have been more intelligent than you when they started. You don't have to run through all your educational pursuit at a go. Start somewhere, get a job if you can & continue to pursue your edecational targets at various stages in your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by femcent2: 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
BREAKING NEWS
EKO ATLANTIC PROJECT WILL SAVE VI
FROM OCEAN SURGE —AMBODE
•PLEDGES SUPPORT FOR SPEEDY
COMPLETION
FG TO RESUME PAYMENT OF EX-
MILITANTS’ ALLOWANCES TODAY
by Taboola
NATIONAL COUNCIL ON
ESTABLISHMENT RESOLVES
UNIVERSITY/POLYTECHNIC
DICHOTOMY
JULY 31, 2016 / : LAOLU HAROLDS
THE National Council on
Establishment has approved the
postgraduate diploma (PGD) as the
bridge programme for holders of the
Higher National Diploma (HND) to
rise to the peak of their career just
like their degree holders
counterparts.
In a meeting which lasted five days
last week in Minna, the Niger State
capital, it was resolved, among
others, that the entry point for HND
holders into the civil service would
henceforth be Grade Level 08, like
their bachelor degree holder
counterparts.
This, it is hoped, will effectively and
finally resolve the discrimination and
career limitation that graduates of
polytechnic institutions had for years
been subjected to in the workplace,
especially the states and federal civil
service.
The National Council on
Establishment meeting comprised
the Head of Service of the
Federation; Heads of Service (HoS)
of the 36 states of the federation;
representatives of the federal and
states Ministry of Education (who
were represented by the permanent
secretaries), as well as the National
Board for Technical Education
(NBTE).
It was gathered that the meeting
also took inputs from the Joint
Admissions and Matriculation Board
(JAMB).
It will be recalled that until now, a
polytechnic graduate with HND
cannot be employed into the civil
service on Grade Level 8 and cannot
rise beyond Level 15 without
additional qualifications (including a
master’s degree), while his/her
counterpart with a bachelor’s degree
enters on Grade Level 08 and can
rise to the peak at Grade Level 17
(equivalent of the Permanent
Secretary cadre).
A HND holder who aspires to that
level will have to not only obtain a
PGD in relevant disciplines, but is
also required to obtain a master’s
degree before he can hope to attain
the level his bachelors’ degree holder
counterpart could attain, even
without a second degree.
The removal of this dichotomy,
among other perceived
institutionalised discriminatory
policies, had been at the top of a list
of demands by the Academic Staff
Union of Polytechnics (ASUP), the
umbrella body for polytechnic
lecturers and had been the
motivation for several industrial
crises in the sector.
With this new development, HND
holders only need to acquire the
postgraduate diploma in relevant
field from an accredited institution/
university to attain parity with their
university graduate counterparts.
The national president of the ASUP,
Mr Usman Dutse, expressed
satisfaction at the development.
Speaking with Nigerian Tribune on
telephone on Sunday, Dutse said,
among other things, the removal of
the dichotomy would help change
the negative mindset created in the
minds of the Nigerian populace,
whereby they don’t attach much
importance or interest to technical
or vocational education.
“In the last admission, 1.6 million
applicants applied to universities,
but for the polytechnics, only thirty-
something thousand applied. Then, if
you look at it, the morale of HND
holders is down; they are
demotivated because their efforts are
not appreciated. The value of their
input is not appreciated, because
what is considered is the certificate
and where you come from.
“This is what we have been
agitating for. About three
committees worked on it, from
former president Olusegun
Obasanjo’s time; former President
Goodluck Jonathan’s time and this
time. All the committees
recommended its (dichotomy)
removal.”
On the modality for the enforcement
of the new policy, Dutse said once it
had become a policy, any employer
who refuses to implement it or
continues to discriminate against
polytechnic graduates in their
employ will be prosecuted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by collarfreak(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nawa ooooo....I reserve my comment
Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by Gwazah(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
Oh God! Why are we so naive? What's the point of insult here? The govt hav decided and that is all, ur destiny is ur destiny whether HND or BSC people are where they are, so what's the reason for insulte?
Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by Biafra101: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
faorex:
i don't know how u are feeling buh I never felt inferior because I am polytechnic student during my jamb days I passed jamb and post utme very well buh I was admitted for road transportation. mgt. when I was offered architecture(desired course)in the poly and I opted for my choice.... go and learn more and stop feeling bittered
welcome fellow architect in poly, as a poly student I'm very proud to say I can challenge any University professor in design... I designed a health centre in ND2 (a typical MSc project in so called university), instead of the contents they want the paper... Ignorance is a sin. This disparity is a shame, I don't acquiesce with the idea that uni students are better hell NO!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by AKAKAK(m): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
Moderators on nairaland are you fighting with me I posted this over ago and it didn't make front page abeg wetin I do you make I apologize.
Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by faorex(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
Biafra101:
welcome fellow architect in poly, as a poly student I'm very proud to say I can challenge any University professor in design... I designed a health centre in ND2 (a typical MSc project in so called university), instead of the contents they want the paper... Ignorance is a sin. This disparity is a shame, I don't acquiesce with the idea that uni students are better hell NO!!
Tell then we don't care and we will never care about certificates all we care about is what you have upstair

1 Like

Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by 9japride(m): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
bless2tom:

[color=#006600][/color]

U are in point, it's pity that people who are not competent are left to run our education systems. Polytechnic can be upgraded to modern standards. They should study other developed countries and see how they run their systems. Buhari needs to employ capable hands to run this government otherwise they will run him down.
Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by Omonigeriarere: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
ak47yong:

See what am I'm saying (where is your punctuation mark) how can we be the same (where is your question mark?) (sent nt send)

10/100
Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by Aroh48(m): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
rattlesnake:
Pity yourself idiot,you can't even spell dichotomy and yet you pity HND holders.From your post,I see you as an half baked graduate.You a disgrace to degree holders.Fool

1 Like

Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
does that mean private firms won't discriminate? I don't think so
does that mean hnd can now apply for straight msc?I don't think so
does that mean NSE/COREN would lift their requirements for hnd grads? I don't think so.
But it's still a victory no matter how small it is.

1 Like

Re: HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
mcboyeson:
BREAKING NEWS: Govt scraps HNDs, merges polys with varsities
From Madu Onuorah, Abuja:
THE Federal Executive Council (FEC) has approved a comprehensive reform of Nigeria's tertiary education system, scrapping the award of the Higher National Diploma (HND) by the nation's polytechnics.
In effect, the award of the HND will be limited to only the students currently admitted for the programmes.
Also, all the programmes currently being run by the polytechnics, which are not technology-based, and which are about 70 per cent,
will be scrapped.
Under the new rule, the polytechnics will now become campuses of the proximate universities with the Vice Chancellors of those
universities appointing provosts for the polytechnics, subject to the ratification of the Universities Councils.
The polytechnics will now be limited to award of the National Diploma (ND) while those desirous of further education will be awarded
the Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) by the proximate university.
To kick-start the new policy, the nation's two most prominent polytechnics - Yaba College of Technology and Kaduna Polytechnic -
will henceforth be known as City University of Technology, Yaba and City University of Technology, Kaduna.
And to give legal teeth to these approvals, the FEC approved the submission of two Executive bills to the National Assembly for enactment into law.
With education being on the concurrent list, the states may wish to consolidate their tertiary institutions. But if they do not wish to follow the federal example, their programmes will continue to be regulated by the relevant agencies of the Federal Ministry of Education.
The first bill will concretise the setting up of the two city universities while the second will approve the preparation and consolidation
of all federal polytechnics and colleges of education as campuses of proximate universities.
The Ministry of Justice will do the preparation and submission of the two bills to the National Assembly.
Minister of Education, Mall. Adamu, told journalists after the weekly meeting of the council that under the reform measures, her ministry would, however, continue to licence private polytechnics and colleges of education for the award of qualification at ND and National Certificate in Education (NCE) levels.
She said: "There will be no more award of HND.
After we have exhausted the current students under the programme, there will be no more award of HND. This means that there will be no fresh admission for HND programmes. And in addition, any programme that is not technical will be out of the polytechnics. About 70 per cent of polytechnic graduates are in the non-technical courses. It is going to be a rigorous implementation programme."
A ministerial committee to ensure the smooth implementation of all that is required for the take-off of the reform initiatives is to begin work immediately.
Mall. Adamu said: "The HND certificate will remain a legal tender in Nigeria and holders of such certificate will continue to be recognised as the equivalent of first degree holders without discriminatory remunerations and limit to progression in the work place.
The NCE certificate will be retained as the minimum teaching qualification at the basic level of education. Any higher qualifications by
these private or state-owned polytechnics will be only affiliation with a university. So, HND is no longer in existence, but existing HND will be respected and considered legal tender."
The council also approved the Federal Government's formal take-over of the Waziri Umaru Polytechnic, Birnin Kebbi, which will be the College of Technology campus of the Othman Dan Fodio University, Sokoto, as well as the Hussein Adamu Polytechnic, Kazaure,
Bauchi, which will be a College of Technology of the proximate university in the state.
Also, the Alvan Ikoku College of Education, Owerri, Imo State, has been taken over as a campus of the Federal University of
Technology, Owerri.
A state that had never had any federal institution, like Bayelsa, is to have a College of Technology as a campus of the College of Technology of the University of Port Harcourt.
Also, Bali, in Taraba State, is to have a college of technology as a campus of the proximate university.
Job loss for lots polytechnic workers is looming.
greggng:
This news is all over facebook. Although the post didn't go into more details. Yaba tech and kaduna poly re to be called city university henceforth. No more admission for hnd but existing hnd holder re still legal tender and equivalent to bsc. Other polytechnics will now offer nd and nce only and will be affiliated to nearby university. Is long time coming
This is in tune with what is obtainable outside the country. Doesn't make sense to spend 4_5 years in a polytechnic. A diploma shouldn't be more than 2 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) / WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate / Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.