Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested (32524 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun / Why Ogun Celestial Church Chained 9-year-old Boy For Weeks – Police, NSCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
alexarelano:

O kare lai, Boko are rams blood brother

Wawa shashasha kawai. Boko haram enslave children and that is what your pastor does. You and Boko Haram are twin brothers.

1 Like

Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by bigiyaro(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lol.... arrested with the help of his own church members. These members gat no chill menh. I hope hel soon b singing reggae in kirikiri
Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
prinsam30:

I guess Iranian weed is too strong for ur brain to accumulate why not try Oshogbo instead..........

pls try and download this book

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e9gmm70nxqve60h/The_People_vs_Muhammad__Psychological_Analysis_nodrm.pdf?dl=0

I think it will help you reshape ur faculty of reasoning and stop you from be fooling ursef following that rapist, murderer, thief, defiler, liar and criminal of Mohammed

More murderers are your pastors with your religion of immorality. Religion of homosexual marriage. More Rapist are your pastors. You make the news headlines everyday. Pastor caught........ Man of God...

Every evil is welcome in your modern Christianity

1 Like

Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by Toofan007: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rasta why na?
Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by alexarelano(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
FriendChoice:

Wawa shashasha kawai. Boko haram enslave children and that is what your pastor does. You and Boko Haram are twin brothers.

U've been brainwashed, no doubting embarassed
Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by alexarelano(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
D man self look like a person wey don high on fine Ila-Orangun weed
grin grin grin
Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by Adeoba10(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
Godsate:

That's the reason you remain a slave. And slave has no inheritance with the children. I thank God that I'm a child of God. With the Holy Spirit in me which is given only to the Children of God by Jesus Christ (the Son of God the most-high).

For you to understand the things of God, you need to have Holy Spirit in you.

You better stop deceiving yourself and receive the Jesus Christ; the way, the truth and the life.

Accept Christ before it's too late.

I have passed the message to you and your likes. You can't say you never heard on the judgment day.

Jesus Christ, the only Son of God is Lord.

Have you ever encounter dat holy spirit before? Y are u ppl like dis.....

1 Like

Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by prinsam30: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
FriendChoice:

More murderers are you and your pastors with your religion of immorality. Religion of homosexual marriage. More Rapist are your pastors. You make the news headlines everyday. Pastor caught........ Man of God...

pls have u downloaded the book already because I can see the frustration written all over ur face, truth they say is very bitter and hardly to swallow, pls repent and give ur life to Jesus Christ the only Son of God, through Him, In Him and with Him u can be save
Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
alexarelano:

U've been brainwashed, no doubting embarassed

More brainwashed is you who believe only on what they taught you in the church rather than the reality about what is going on
Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by HaneefahRN(f): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
He looks like a reggae musician. Stupid father and pastor
Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
prinsam30:

pls have u downloaded the book already because I can see the frustration written all over ur face, truth they say is very bitter and hardly to swallow, pls repent and give ur life to Jesus Christ the only Son of God, through Him, In Him and with Him u can be save

Hahahahaha. I pray the truth shall come to you.
Every non Muslim is a potential Muslim. i.e If he
released the truth before going back to his creator.
I am more christian than you. Though i don't
completely believe in the current testaments of the
bible you use. But Jesus (Isah A.s) is my prophet
and that is one of the thing that makes me a
muslim. So accept the final testament (Quran)
before is too late bro. This is for you and for your
1 Like

Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by 3kay945(m): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
Human being worship under this dude
Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by hrykanu231(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
TrajansKong:
I caution you, once again.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm." 1 Chronicles 16:22

Remember Elisha and the three bears!

Only God can jordge.

We can only watch and pray, tithe and fast.

Whatever happened to human brains? The level of gullibility is alarming, someone bounds a little boy by chains for a while, deprives him of food(he was looking ill feed) and u say "jordge" not. Bro, we won't "jordge" him but he is going to be judged accordingly. If I had my way, I will recommend Jungle j for him...
Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by alexarelano(m): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
FriendChoice:

More brainwashed is you who believe only on what they taught you in the church rather than the reality about what is going on
U Moslem don't like peace, maka why?
Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by prinsam30: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
FriendChoice:

Hahahahaha. I pray the truth shall come to you.
Every non Muslim is a potential Muslim. i.e If he
released the truth before going back to his creator.
I am more christian than you. Though i don't
completely believe in the current testaments of the
bible you use. But Jesus (Isah A.s) is my prophet
and that is one of the thing that makes me a
muslim. So accept the final testament (Quran)
before is too late bro. This is for you and for your

why are you people so synonymous to violence, this thread is about a ritualist claiming to be a pastor, involved in Child Abuse and ur here condemning other religion

pls kindly read that book I sent to u and u will forever change ur perspective on ur condemned religion, thank u and God bless u
Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
alexarelano:
U Moslem don't like peace, maka why?
A Christian like conflict, maka why?
Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by alexarelano(m): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
FriendChoice:

A Christian like conflict, maka why?
cheesy grin
Werey rey ooooo
Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
prinsam30:

why are you people so synonymous to violence, this thread is about a ritualist claiming to be a pastor, involved in Child Abuse and ur here condemning other religion

pls kindly read that book I sent to u and u will forever change ur perspective on ur condemned religion, thank u and God bless u

If the heading look like "An Iman enslave 9 ....... in the mosque.

You would have full this thread calling Muslims and Islam all sort of name. Saying its in their blood. Who is synonymous with violence. You are the one.

Its now your turn and you must accept it. You insult others faith and you expect yours to be safe.
Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by azezola(m): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Evil Christians
Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by prinsam30: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
FriendChoice:

If the heading look like "An Iman enslave 9 ....... in the mosque.

You would have full this thread calling Muslims and Islam all sort of name. Saying its in their blood. Who is synonymous with violence. You are the one.

Its now your turn and you must accept it. You insult others faith and you expect yours to be safe.

I think the MOD should inculcate the idealism of BANNED till further notice on any body that speak against another person's religion negatively

anyway I leave u in peace, but u can as well wail forever for all I care, good day young man
Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by daclint(m): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rasta pastor, see his head like APC BROOM
Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
azezola:
Evil Christians
I concur
Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
prinsam30:

I think the MOD should inculcate the idealism of BANNED till further notice on any body that speak against another person's religion negatively

anyway I leave u in peace, but u can as well wail forever for all I care, good day young man

And I also leave you in peace.
Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by Godsate: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
FriendChoice:

Hahahahaha. I pray the truth shall come to you. Every non Muslim is a potential Muslim. i.e If he released the truth before going back to his creator.

I am more christian than you. Though i don't completely believe in the current testaments of the bible you use. But Jesus (Isah A.s) is my prophet and that is one of the thing that makes me a muslim. So accept the final testament (Quran) before is too late bro. This is for you and for your likes

I told you to receive the wisdom of God. You are saying that you are more Christian than me. Did you accept the following?

That Jesus is the Son of God
That Jesus died on the cross of calvary and God resurrect Him the third day
That He is coming back for the saints (people that accept Him;the way)
If you don't accept the the truth I just listed, then you are an antichrist.

You know that everything about your religion is copying christianity. You copy only the old testament and turn down the new testament.

You and your like can't enter the kindom of God unless your faith is more than that of pharisees. There is no different between what you beleive and that of pharisees. Pharisees did everything possible to cover the resorection of Jesus Christ and deny Christ as the son of God which was passed across to you and your likes.

I say again repent. Tomorrow may be too late for you.
Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by joe4real12: 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
Devil go run for this guy I swear.
Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by Jay542(m): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
azezola:
Evil Christians
Evil Humans. It has nothing to do with religion. If you're evil you're evil. Jazakallahu khair
Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
When I think of 2 close friends still awaiting the seed of the womb, I feel like raining curses on this man's head! I almost shed tears looking at the pic of "his son" chained like a wild beast in a cage. May justice be served on this fake man of God. angry
Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
Godsate:

I told you to receive the wisdom of God. You are saying that you are more Christian than me. Did you accept the following?

That Jesus is the Son of God
That Jesus died on the cross of calvary and God resurrect Him the third day
That He is coming back for the saints (people that accept Him;the way)
If you don't accept the the truth I just listed, then you are an antichrist.

You know that everything about your religion is copying christianity. You copy only the old testament and turn down the new testament.

You and your like can't enter the kindom of God unless your faith is more than that of pharisees. There is no different between what you beleive and that of pharisees. Pharisees did everything possible to cover the resorection of Jesus Christ and deny Christ as the son of God which was passed across to you and your likes.

I say again repent. Tomorrow may be too late for you.

Jesus is son of God just like Adam and Abraham and Not his begotten son? Do you believe?

Jesus will definitely come back.

Jesus never die. He is lifted up.

The Quran was never copied from new testament.

Let me give you some few example

1 - Who was created first, Adam or
Satan? The Quran says Satan, the Bible
doesn't say anything?
2 - Who was created first, Adam or the
Angles? The Quran says the Angels,
the Bible doesn't say anything?
3 - Why doesn't the Bible mention that
Noah had two wives, one was
disobedient, and she died And another
which was saved?
4 - Why does the Bible say that Noah's
ark is in Ararat but it was discovered
in Al-Judyy, as the Quran says so?
5 - Why does the Bible say that God
afflicted women for Eve's sin, and the
Quran doesn't tell us such thing?
6 - Where does the Bible tell us about
the story of Aad and Thamood. The
town of Thamoud has been discovered
in Saudi Arabia--it's located in a place
called Mada-in Saleh. And recently,
the town of Aad has been discovered
with the help of NASA's satellites.
Check the link below:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/ubar/
7 - Where does the Bible mention
Prophet Saleh?
8 - Where does the Bible mention
Prophet Huud?
9 - Where does the Bible mention
Prophet Shu'ayb?
10 - Where does the Bible refer to Al-
Khidr?
11 - Where does the Bible mention
Luqmaan?
12 - Why doesn't the Bible mention the
story of the Cow that happened
between Moses and the Jews?
13 - Where do you find in the Quran
any reference to Hosea, Malachi,
Micha, Jude, Nahum, Nehemiah,
Obadaiah, Esther, Joel, Ruth, etc.?
14 - Why doesn't the Bible mention the
story of Thul-Qarnayn?
15 - Why doesn't the Bible mention the
story of the People of the Cave?

It doesn't matter if you try to defend yourself. But I will still pray for you. May you see the truth and May HE the Almighty remove the opaque blocking you from accepting the truth.
Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Good! Just chain and lock the guy up for atleast 30 years, when he gets out i am sure his opinion about Religion and celestial church will change.
Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by Kollyk11(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
I see no difference btw him and the chained boy.baba weyrey
Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by omojedudu(f): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hallelujah

Re: Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested by kygo(m): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
FriendChoice:
Bad people. Religion of crime. Religion against the
nature. Religion of conflicts. Religion of different
versions and testaments. Thank God am not one of
you. May Allah save the innocent boy from your
dirty hands.

dey here dey invite insults for yourself...you don forget say Na our people dey misbehave pass for this world ba.....just chill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka / Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today / "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.