Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive (30372 Views)

I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries / APC Wins In Owerri West Re-run, Others Declared Inconclusive / INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by hylyne(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
bender79:
Lol..you spent your time on naira land hating while they real voters were mobilized with 1000 per vote.

And you are happy that, people's votes were bought.
Some people self.
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by bender79: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
hylyne:

And you are happy stating, people's votes were bought.
Some people self.
keep quiet there, where do you think you are? America??

5 Likes

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by anigbajumo(m): 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
ddippset:
Rochas is representing. Oshomole will deliver too. Only Amaechi failed to deliver. Well maybe because he wasn't the sitting governor during the re runs. Rochas is really representing. PDP started the art of rigging in AFRICA. and the supreme court stamped it. They havent seen nothing yet. Let them just wait till 2019 when there shall be so much wailing, weeping and grinding of teeth.

Yer reason in not valid enough nd doesn't speak well for a Democratic country. Nigerian voted APC to Change the bad deeds of PDP in our country not to repeat the same action.

Listen to yerself again!!

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by uzoenry: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sunofgod:
God punish any igbo man that votes APC.......
c hw illiteracy have bring u down to nothing. hate neva pay bro, grow up

3 Likes

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by dachin(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
God punish any igbo man that votes APC.......Really? God punish every Igbo man that votes for pdp that was in power for 16yrs without any tangible benefits for the southeast!

7 Likes

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by wristbangle: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sunofgod:

Everybody has the freedom to vote for whom they feel can lead them. The problem with people like you is that when someone says No to your decision instead of leaving such person to his/her decision, you will threaten, curse and even frustrate such person to agree to your terms. Leave Imolites alone. It's their decision, not yours.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by plaetton: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I guess its my Oshiomole that also did the emboldened to you?

Comprehension! comprehension !

If you didn't understand the context of my reference to Oshiomole, then I am sorry, I can't help you.

1 Like

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by IamPatriotic(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
ddippset:
Rochas is representing. Oshomole will deliver too. Only Amaechi failed to deliver. Well maybe because he wasn't the sitting governor during the re runs. Rochas is really representing. PDP started the art of rigging in AFRICA. and the supreme court stamped it. They havent seen nothing yet. Let them just wait till 2019 when there shall be so much wailing, weeping and grinding of teeth.

In your own assessment, you're making sense?

1 Like

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by wristbangle: 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
This does not represent the wish of Imolites

Do you have any proof to this statement
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by dustmalik: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
anigbajumo:

Yer reason in not valid enough nd doesn't speak well for a Democratic country. Nigerian voted APC to Change the bad deeds of PDP in our country not to repeat the same action.

Listen to yerself again!!

But when the supreme court declared Wike as the winner despite clear proof that the election was marred by irregularities, you were jubilating. You haven't seen anything yet. You will wail for a long time to come.

6 Likes

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Bubu4Sea: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
[size=14pt]THIS WAS RIGGED!

APC IS JUST TRYING TO MAINTAIN THEIR ADVANTAGE TO NEUTRALIZE TINUBU TEAMING UP WITH PDP
[/size]

1 Like

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
ddippset:

So its up to a governor to "deliver". Some people with local reasoning in 2016.

If there was any party that started the art of rigging in Africa it was the Action Group rigging out Zik, then NPC in the 1983 elections, etc. So, Nigeria being a British project to enrich the children of England and the West has made some folks in Africa mumu, even till date.

1 Like

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rochas wanted APC to win in imo state so that an igbo man(uwajumuogu)can be senate president!!! Why do u think the elections were held now after many months tribunal ordered for a re-run.
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Recession: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
lagosrd:
Inconclusive, strategic and tactical , technically government .
Election .....inconclusive ( when Apc is loosing
Education.....inconclusive. (university. VC's)
Court cases....inconclusive (metuh, ffk)
CCB...............inconclusive ( bro. Bukky)
Power ...inconclusive (pay more for darkness)
Information....strategic (strategy roadmap)
Military........tactical.( tactical withdrawal)
Economy.....tactical (technically in recession)
Efcc.............arrest procedure and look for evidence.

Inconclusive election is gradually turning this country into a one party system.

Stop calling my name biko

1 Like

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Nature129(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sunofgod:

Mechie onu gi...if you knew how Imo PDP members caged Imo State for 12 years you wouldn't be saying this here. Yes, Rochas is bad but PDP was/is far worse.

PDP may never win gubernatorial elections again in Imo State.

5 Likes

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by lagosrd: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
Recession:

Stop calling my name biko

Sorry brov na this inconclusive people dry cause wahala
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by goonsmi: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

How come no one is on the street protesting

be careful o.

1 Like

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by emi14: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sunofgod:

Why would God punish them? You're not fair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by anigbajumo(m): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
dustmalik:

But when the supreme court declared Wike as the winner despite clear proof that the election was marred by irregularities, you were jubilating. You haven't seen anything yet. You will wail for a long time to come.

It is a shame that politics has changed yer sense of reasoning. Just because am trying to elucidate how politics suppose to be done in a sane society (say no to rigging), am automatically a wailer??
When will u people reason with yer sense not yer Anus??

Lemme see where I supports PDP rigging,I don't blame u anyway.

1 Like

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by CSTR12: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
What an utter cesspit of a country.
Btw, let me even assume for a second that the people voted for APC. What exactly is APC selling point in the east that would even grant them a single vote?
How has APC benefited the average igbo man , woman and child from the local government to the state governor and even the utterly useless federal government?
Why not vote for APGA and begin the process of true integration and development instead of these parties of strangers in APC and PDP?.
Something is wrong with a lot of imo people and the east in general.

2 Likes

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Recession: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
lagosrd:

Sorry brov na this inconclusive people dry cause wahala

Lol.

No mind dem.

1 Like

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

It does not.
Even a 40,000/48,000 divide would tell you that.
We still see thuggery, ballot stuffing, snatching, coercion by security apparatus. Shameful and worrying at the same time because the will of the people has been constantly raped. Hoping it does not lead to a more deadly struggle in future.
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
lol.......take heart bro.....thats my state and that's our ultimate wish anytime anyday .....Rochas has endeared Apc to well-meaning imolites........call him okoroawusa we don't give a bleep

Imagine ijaw dude.....knowing imo better than imolites

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
CSTR12:
What an utter cesspit of a country.
Btw, let me even assume for a second that the people voted for APC. What exactly is APC selling point in the east that would even grant them a single vote?
How has APC benefited the average igbo man , woman and child from the local government to the state governor and even the utterly useless federal government?
Why not vote for APGA and begin the process of true integration and development instead of these parties of strangers in APC and PDP?.
Something is wrong with a lot of imo people and the east in general.

APC still has the state purse and people are hungry.
It's shameful but true.
But the spread of votes will show you that they are not zombies angry just a little disenfranchised. Time will tell .
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
kahal29:

Boss why nah. ... It does oh.... Every politics is local

Okigwe North Senatorial Rerun Results:

Apc = 48,921.
PDP = 40,142.
Difference = 8,777.

Outstanding Registered voters. 13, 000.

Reelection to take place in 15 polling units mainly in Isiala Mbano (Ararume LGA and Stronghold) and ihitte uboma (Ben Uwajimogu LGA)

Boss is over for PDP here
u are a true son of ur fada.......nwa Afo imo ibem

3 Likes

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by CSTR12: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nature129:

Mechie onu gi...if you knew how Imo PDP members caged Imo State for 12 years you wouldn't be saying this here. Yes, Rochas is bad but PDP was/is far worse.

PDP may never win gubernatorial elections again in Imo State.
That is utter stupidity.
And the fact that imolites are very enlightened makes it even more bewildering.
How has okorocha the northern governor and his APC boys benefited them ? This is the same man building schools in kano as imo state governor, built a christmas tree with 600million in the midst of abject poverty and made a mess of sam mbakwe's legacies.
I would expect them being cerebral voters to go for APGA. Obiano though a mediocre when compared with world standards is currently the best of the crop.
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Dsdada: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
modath:

Most NLers don't even have voters card sef.. I also know for a fact 95% of these online haters are not even near the places where these elections will hold but they will keep postulating nonsense...

I can't talk about Edo cos the people I know from there aren't so much in the thick of things but for Ondo state South West Nigeria, it's sure APC, Mimiko himself is in no doubt!!!

Anyone can bookmark this post...
Bros! I just did that! Hope I can remind you when your "prophecy" comes to pass? When I passed through On do State during the week, it was like APC was already in power-it was funny though!

2 Likes

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
wristbangle:

Do you have any proof to this statement
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
It is hard to protest on hungry stomach
goonsmi:

How come no one is on the street protesting

be careful o.
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by CSTR12: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
mykl01:

APC still has the state purse and people are hungry.
It's shameful but true.
But the spread of votes will show you that they are not zombies angry just a little disenfranchised. Time will tell .
Ofcourse i am only assuming the elections were not bought and was the wish of the people.
I don't want to see an APC governor in imo state after that collosal mistake in okorocha. That would be a big mistake. It is time to rebuild the east and entrench igbo ideologies in governance and meritocratic capitalism as laid down by zik.
Vote AGPA.
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by PrinceEvolution(m): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
apc...brought us..inconclusive,fantastically...technically..and the almighty CHANGE!!!i hail nja..
kahal29:

Boss why nah. ... It does oh.... Every politics is local

Okigwe North Senatorial Rerun Results:

Apc = 48,921.
PDP = 40,142.
Difference = 8,777.

Outstanding Registered voters. 13, 000.

Reelection to take place in 15 polling units mainly in Isiala Mbano (Ararume LGA and Stronghold) and ihitte uboma (Ben Uwajimogu LGA)

Boss is over for PDP here
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Goodluckonuoha: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
Very good! IMO for change!! IMO must be better!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee / Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria / Tinubu: APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.