Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

"Jesus Was Drunk When He Promised To Come Back" - Roman Catholic Leaders Say - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Jesus Was Drunk When He Promised To Come Back" - Roman Catholic Leaders Say (1118 Views)

Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married / Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p / Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Jesus Was Drunk When He Promised To Come Back" - Roman Catholic Leaders Say by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
A SPOKESPERSON for the Vatican (Roman Catholic)
has officially announced that the second coming of
Jesus, the only son of the God, may not happen
now after all, but urged followers to still continue
with their faith, regardless of the news. Cardinal
Giorgio Salvadore told WWN that this years 1,981st
anniversary is to be the Vatican’s last in regards to
waiting for the Lord to return to Earth.

“We just feel Jesus is not coming back by the
looks of it.” he said. “It’s been ages like. He’s
probably flat out doing other really good things for
people somewhere else.”

Nearly two thousand years ago, Jesus promised his
disciples that he would come again in chapter John
14:1-3 of the bible: “There are many homes up
where my Father lives, and I am going to prepare
them for your coming. When everything is ready,
then I will come and get you, so that you can
always be with Me where I am. If this weren’t so, I
would tell you plainly” The Vatican defended Jesus’
broken promise, claiming “he was probably drinking
wine” at the time when he made the comments.

“Having the ability to turn water into wine had its
ups and its downs.” added Cardinal Salvadore. “We
all make promises we can’t keep when we’re drunk.
Jesus was no different.”

the church says their goal now is to rebuild its reputation around the globe.

how true is this or are these people also part of the end time crew?

Re: "Jesus Was Drunk When He Promised To Come Back" - Roman Catholic Leaders Say by LordZero(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
this can't be real, dude must have been drunk during the interview.

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Was Drunk When He Promised To Come Back" - Roman Catholic Leaders Say by hymanflex(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
are you sure those pet bottles ain't containing local gin
Re: "Jesus Was Drunk When He Promised To Come Back" - Roman Catholic Leaders Say by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
We'll see sha.... cool
Re: "Jesus Was Drunk When He Promised To Come Back" - Roman Catholic Leaders Say by prewtyjulie(f): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
though i do not believe this but all i can say is; dis is all signs of d end tym. b careful wat u believe
Re: "Jesus Was Drunk When He Promised To Come Back" - Roman Catholic Leaders Say by winner01(m): 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lol!!!

Fresh allegations against the truth every single day.

continu. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Was Drunk When He Promised To Come Back" - Roman Catholic Leaders Say by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
I was scared as well... tho I have always been doubtful of them Vaticans...
Re: "Jesus Was Drunk When He Promised To Come Back" - Roman Catholic Leaders Say by ebogab(f): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
My people perish for lack of knowledge, so true. Mr cardinal, I guess according to you, he was still drunk when he enumerated the signs of the end of age in matth 24. Well, you are not b blamed for so it was in the days of Noah and so will it be in day of the Lord
Re: "Jesus Was Drunk When He Promised To Come Back" - Roman Catholic Leaders Say by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
Where is the source? undecided undecided
This is not a valid News, rubbish!
Re: "Jesus Was Drunk When He Promised To Come Back" - Roman Catholic Leaders Say by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
LynnPetra:
Where is the source? undecided undecided
This is not a valid News, rubbish!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ep9GnzQXKo .... don't ask me for data to watch pls...
Re: "Jesus Was Drunk When He Promised To Come Back" - Roman Catholic Leaders Say by izsmike: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
All this vaticans r just bunch of drunkards... And dey wanna drag Jesus in it....
Re: "Jesus Was Drunk When He Promised To Come Back" - Roman Catholic Leaders Say by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
doctorkush:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ep9GnzQXKo .... don't ask me for data to watch pls...

YouTube ke?
Mtchewwww!
Some dumb niggar up there saying shiite. Foolish people
Re: "Jesus Was Drunk When He Promised To Come Back" - Roman Catholic Leaders Say by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
LynnPetra:

YouTube ke? Mtchewwww! Some dumb niggar up there saying shiite. Foolish people
y the curse?
Re: "Jesus Was Drunk When He Promised To Come Back" - Roman Catholic Leaders Say by Jay542(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lol. This is hilarious. Funniest quote all week. grin
Re: "Jesus Was Drunk When He Promised To Come Back" - Roman Catholic Leaders Say by orunto27: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
Cardinal Salvadore is drunk now and also doesn't know nothing. He is probably an atheist and has not been blessed by St. John 17
Re: "Jesus Was Drunk When He Promised To Come Back" - Roman Catholic Leaders Say by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
doctorkush:
y the curse?

Didn't curse you mister.
Just foolish folks who believe shiite without verifying. Peace
Re: "Jesus Was Drunk When He Promised To Come Back" - Roman Catholic Leaders Say by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
LynnPetra:

Didn't curse you mister. Just foolish folks who believe shiite without verifying. Peace
ow!

(1) (Reply)

The Taste Of Kerosene In That Soup Was For A Purpose: / Can Someone Please Explain This Passage For Me?, / Strange As Pastor "Gets Trapped In Shrine While Trying To Destroy It"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.