Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade (46811 Views)

If You Think Those In National Assembly Are Idiots, Wait For 2019 - Garba Shehu / Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade / We Should Have Allowed Igbos To Secede...Gen. Alani Akinrinade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by ATERI(m): 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Somebody needs to be told that, it was Ojukwu that described Awolowo as the best president Nigeria never had. In a nutshell, Yoruba and Igbo do not belong to the same category in the field of politics.PERIOD!
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by nigeriafilm(m): 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by coolscott(m): 1:45am On Jul 26, 2016
anonimi:

Don't you think that is the more reason why those who know better should endeavour to make the sacrifice of time, effort and energy needed to quickly and promptly these erroneous utterances so that our society does not go to rot and affect those who claim to have superior knowledge
Otherwise who will correct the erroneous utterances?
Yea. That is the conflict. If you don't speak, they will think they have actually said something seen to be wise. If you speak, it will seem what they have said actually deserves a response.

1 Like

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by anonimi: 2:05am On Jul 26, 2016
coolscott:
Yea. That is the conflict. If you don't speak, they will think they have actually said something seen to be wise. If you speak, it will seem what they have said actually deserves a response.

Thanks.
How do you think that conflict is best resolved given what is at stake?

1 Like

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by ogbobo: 2:22am On Jul 26, 2016
nigeriafilm:
APC don't

think you are idiots. APC know you are idiots. APC knows all their followers are idiots.
But the mistake they make is,they think all Nigerians are their followers
Now,this is the best comment I have read for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by wadetaw202: 3:04am On Jul 26, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Real Yoruba elders not some brown teeth drug lord leading his zombie subjects into slavery just like Afonja

You must have just heard the name "afonja" from somewhere and just start mentioning it like an I.diot who doesn't know wait she is saying. Do you even know who afonja is?
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 26, 2016
The General is saying the truth but the sophisticated people won't want to hear it.

The funniest thing is how the lion of Burdillion (anybody remember all the noise makers) has gone completely limp and has now become the kitty Kat of Burdillion. When I said it last year that by the time the north finishes dealing with him he will see what Awolowo saw standing on a molehill he could not see standing on a mountain.
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by damon222: 7:45am On Jul 26, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Real Yoruba elders not some brown teeth drug lord leading his zombie subjects into slavery just like Afonja
No doubt, those are the few Yolobas with respectable blood still runing in them. They are unlike the new Falanas whose mouth are openned 24 hours, looking like one who is always laughing. They are unlike the crude oil mouth and coffee teeths. The thiefies will never earn any respect outside their apc region. There are the OBJs who misused their oppotunities and as at today do not earn an inch respect. Always fooling their selves. I thank the old reasonable, respectable general.
Now compare this Alanis to the Bubu of today, the difference is very clear. The Alanis have their sense and certificates intact, while Bubu are without certificate, senseless and foolish, with no sense of direction and their left from right.
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by coolscott(m): 8:01am On Jul 26, 2016
anonimi:

Thanks.
How do you think that conflict is best resolved given what is at stake?
That is a personal choice. Everyone must decide for themselves when to speak and when to keep quiet
and reap the consequential results of their choices.
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by nortcentrallord(m): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2016
RZArecta:
The General is a wailer grin he is an iPod tout grin he is a Niger Delta militant. He ate our yams tongue

Good morning Nigeria

If that was sarcasm, I believe an inverted coma (open and close) would 'v shown it's not your statement except otherwise.
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by free13: 10:28am On Jul 26, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by Codes151(m): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
nigeriafilm:
APC don't think you are idiots. APC know you are idiots. APC knows all their followers are idiots.
epic comment! Deserve a kiss

1 Like

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by Biafman: 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
I wish Yorubat people would agree to lend Ndigbo FFK for one year and take that Buffoon from Imo State called Okorogoat.FFK and Fayose are redeeming Yoruba race from cowardness but instead of them to support them they chosed to see the Northern slave chains on their neck as bling bling instead of what it is.
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by Biafman: 11:35am On Aug 12, 2016
Looking at the worst scenario, do you see a peaceful breakup of Nigeria?

People in my position don’t advocate a breakup. But do you know how many wars they fought in Eritrea? They have been at it for over 30 years. When you see an Eritrean and Ethiopian, you can never know the difference. But if you mistakenly say you are from Ethiopia and the other person happens to be an Eritrean, that is when he will blow up your face. That is how close these people are and they fought for almost 30 years. In the end, Eritrea was allowed to go. Whatever remained of Ethopia, when they now got together, they did a constitution that made it possible for any of the federating units to go out of the union without carrying any arm. The procedure was to conduct a referendum and with 51 percent, you are good to go. I think if this government is smart, that is the route they should take. They should create new articles, which will allow any constituent part of the federation to go without carrying gun. When we fought Biafra, we didn’t take the land. They are the same people who are still there today. So, what is this madness and fixation about one person being in control of the entire country? Let’s leave peacefully so that we can eat together when I come to your house. Somebody has to call the bluff of everybody. And tell us if you want to go, tell us where your boundary will be. If Nigeria never discovered oil, are we not going to survive? After all, there are more arid countries that don’t live on oil. If we remove this rent syndrome, everything will be given unto us.
- Alani Akinrinade.
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by T8ksy(m): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2016
Biafman:
Looking at the worst scenario, do you see a peaceful breakup of Nigeria?
- Alani Akinrinade.

Only if the north discover oil in commercial quantities in the NE. I sincerely hope they do.
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by Uchek(m): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
Totally agre with u!

nigeriafilm:
APC don't think you are idiots. APC know you are idiots. APC knows all their followers are idiots.

1 Like

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by Racoon(m): 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
Solemn truth ever spoken. Thumbs up General Akinrinade. The people who enthroned a fraudulent man should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by Uchek(m): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
So where does Igbos belong?

ATERI:

Somebody needs to be told that, it was Ojukwu that described Awolowo as the best president Nigeria never had. In a nutshell, Yoruba and Igbo do not belong to the same category in the field of politics.PERIOD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo: I Had N20,000 In Account In 1999 Didn't Mean I Wasn't Wealthy / President Buhari Leaves For London With Governors Okezie Ikpeazu & Inuwa Yahaya / Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.