Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Tokunbo Orimobi Lp Pre-interview Chat - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tokunbo Orimobi Lp Pre-interview Chat (1338 Views)

Site Admin @ Taewoo LP Limited / Taewoo LP Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Taewoo LP Limited Latest Job Recruitment (6 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tokunbo Orimobi Lp Pre-interview Chat by Phlakeyz(f): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
This is to invite you for a pre-interview chat with details below:

Date:     Monday, July 25, 2016
Time:     02:30pm
Venue:   Block 10, Plot 9, Banana Island Road, Ikoyi, Lagos

Pls Anyone with me on this? Pls any good info about the company?

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Orimobi Lp Pre-interview Chat by yunnyp(m): 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
Phlakeyz:
This is to invite you for a pre-interview chat with details below:

Date:     Monday, July 25, 2016
Time:     02:30pm
Venue:   Block 10, Plot 9, Banana Island Road, Ikoyi, Lagos

Pls Anyone with me on this? Pls any good info about the company?

Job Title pls?
Re: Tokunbo Orimobi Lp Pre-interview Chat by Phlakeyz(f): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
yunnyp:

Job Title pls?

Finance and Administration Executive
Re: Tokunbo Orimobi Lp Pre-interview Chat by yunnyp(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
Phlakeyz:

Finance and Administration Executive

the company is genuine and it's a Law firm.

but I don't know about the job but since you said they sent a mail for interview to you.

I wish you best of luck.
Re: Tokunbo Orimobi Lp Pre-interview Chat by yunnyp(m): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
from where are you coming from? I will tell you the rightful route to take.
Re: Tokunbo Orimobi Lp Pre-interview Chat by Phlakeyz(f): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
yunnyp:

the company is genuine and it's a Law firm.

but I don't know about the job but since you said they sent a mail for interview to you.

I wish you best of luck.

Thanks a lot
Re: Tokunbo Orimobi Lp Pre-interview Chat by Phlakeyz(f): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
yunnyp:
from where are you coming from?
I will tell you the rightful route to take.

I'd be coming from obalende

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Orimobi Lp Pre-interview Chat by yunnyp(m): 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
Phlakeyz:

I'd be coming from obalende

here is your rightful way.

from that same Obalende, do you know the route going to Alagbon side or the route taken by buses going to Ajah? if so

you will see Car pack under the bridge, the vehicles are going to Lugard, Park view, waterside, Banana Island e.t.c

ask for the one going to your route (Banana Island). the T/fare is #150 from there to Banana Island.

when you get to Banana Island main gate, you will still have to take a bus (Shuttle) going to the office Address. T/fare is #50/#100.
Re: Tokunbo Orimobi Lp Pre-interview Chat by yunnyp(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
Phlakeyz:

Thanks a lot
you are welcome.
Re: Tokunbo Orimobi Lp Pre-interview Chat by Phlakeyz(f): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
yunnyp:

here is your rightful way.

from that same Obalende, do you know the route going to Alagbon side or the route taken by buses going to Ajah? if so

you will see Car pack under the bridge, the vehicles are going to Lugard, Park view, waterside, Banana Island e.t.c

ask for the one going to your route (Banana Island). the T/fare is #150 from there to Banana Island.

when you get to Banana Island main gate, you will still have to take a bus (Shuttle) going to the office Address. T/fare is #50/#100.

This is very helpful. Thank you very much.
Re: Tokunbo Orimobi Lp Pre-interview Chat by yunnyp(m): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
Phlakeyz:

This is very helpful. Thank you very much.
you are welcome dearie.

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Job And Bank Teller Job Via Kimberly Ryan / Tuteria Multiple Job Opportunities 2017 / Open Interview For Transaction Officers At U-connect Human Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.