Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Help:i Want To Build A Cbt Exam Based App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help:i Want To Build A Cbt Exam Based App (2644 Views)

How To Create A CBT Application / Guys Help I Want To Build An App Like Whatsapp! / How Can I Build A Twitter like @mention System In PHP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:i Want To Build A Cbt Exam Based App by TeenWeb: 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hello,I need To know If i Want to Start A Cbt Based Exam Software and What are the requirements and the Languages I need to Know.....Note:The App Needs To Work On Android,Laptops Please I Need Advice
Re: Help:i Want To Build A Cbt Exam Based App by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
Call me let's work,together
Re: Help:i Want To Build A Cbt Exam Based App by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
On 08185278696 Or watsapp me
Re: Help:i Want To Build A Cbt Exam Based App by onedayatime(m): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2016
are you already into programming? Or you just wanna start programming?
If you are new, then you have a long way(not scaring you). You need to have a very good database design because that is where most of your code will link to.
You can create it with any language(if you are proficient in it). But I strongly go with java language or if you are good in javascript, you can use it with javaFX, or with nodeJs which is js server language but as good and as fast as node is, I don't think node will be good for the project since it won't be a single page site.
As for android, you mean, a browser should be able to display it? Or you mean android app? If you mean android app, then you must learn java first, then, you will learn android because android is based on java
Re: Help:i Want To Build A Cbt Exam Based App by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
It would be easy using Cordova/phongap or Intel xdk . Use sql.js library to store and validate the answers . The rest are just text and radio buttons for the main interface.
Re: Help:i Want To Build A Cbt Exam Based App by originalhuman: 6:31am On Jul 27, 2016
proxy20:
It would be easy using Cordova/phongap or Intel xdk . Use sql.js library to store and validate the answers . The rest are just text and radio buttons for the main interface.
pls explain better or kindly drop ur WhatsApp contact sir.
Re: Help:i Want To Build A Cbt Exam Based App by originalhuman: 6:35am On Jul 27, 2016
miccolo2:
On 08185278696 Or watsapp me
Am interested also. I will message you on WhatsApp in a bit
Re: Help:i Want To Build A Cbt Exam Based App by sodge23: 4:21am On Mar 01
This can be achieved. I learnt how to build one when i followed the tutorials here.

https://www.sociend.com/how-to-build-a-web-based-computer-based-test-cbt-app-with-javascript-for-beginners/

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Black Friday Web Scraping Program / Develop One App For All Mobile Devices - HTML5, Javascript and/or C++ / To All The Programmers In The House, I've Got A Question, Please Don't Ignore �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.