Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

7 Home Business Advice To Help You Get Started - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Home Business Advice To Help You Get Started (28850 Views)

Simple Steps To Setup A Profitable Work From Home Business / "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS / Kerosene Business In Nigeria: Requirements And How To Get Started (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Home Business Advice To Help You Get Started by sexychocho(f): 11:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nyc Idea
Re: 7 Home Business Advice To Help You Get Started by importexpert(m): 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
How much is the ebook ?? grin grin grin

kindly refer to www.importsng.com your success is my pride
Re: 7 Home Business Advice To Help You Get Started by timidapsin(m): 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hahahahaha, it seem you know the op before now on Nairaland? He seem to be vast in business and career though.

Thumbs up op!
yeah i noticed...
Re: 7 Home Business Advice To Help You Get Started by fakati(m): 12:35am On Jul 25, 2016
I can see that you have been scammed already why deceiving your selves Patricia Olivia and Imona

Re: 7 Home Business Advice To Help You Get Started by nigflute(m): 3:03am On Jul 25, 2016
Wow this was a nice piece and i really commend you for sharing the advice.
We're in a competitive world and once you're in business, you have to strive to keep on developing in other to maintain your momentum. It's easy to do it. All you have to do is to know the trend your industry is heading towards and position yourself towards that.

Some sectors will require to grow daily others monthly. The truth is not everyone knows about it. But here are some of the business you'll need to grow daily. Some maybe what you're already doing or want to go into it.

Freelance writing

Graphic design

Consulting

Blogging

Tutorial services
The Web and mobile development
Internet marketing

Source: http://sandalili.com/top-8-profitable-small-businesses-you-can-grow-daily/

With the advice, above, the sky will be the begining.

1 Like

Re: 7 Home Business Advice To Help You Get Started by henryhemon(m): 4:05am On Jul 25, 2016
importexpert:
you can also see a concrete home business you can start at www.importsng.com

Do you just buy cheap product and don't care about quality?
Re: 7 Home Business Advice To Help You Get Started by importexpert(m): 4:39am On Jul 25, 2016
henryhemon:

Do you just buy cheap product and don't care about quality?

when importing, quality is surely a priority. so, i discussed different sources of importing different products including new, used, cloned and originals. i wish you success
Re: 7 Home Business Advice To Help You Get Started by henryhemon(m): 6:23am On Jul 25, 2016
importexpert:

when importing, quality is surely a priority. so, i discussed different sources of importing different products including new, used, cloned and originals. i wish you success

I asked cuz from your Ebook you seem to focus on only buying cheap products at a bargain price if the quality is good they won't go on those prices you listed.
Re: 7 Home Business Advice To Help You Get Started by Jangbajantis: 7:30am On Jul 25, 2016
God is wonderful! All this while I used to think Importexpert was Seun's anti-spam bot!
Re: 7 Home Business Advice To Help You Get Started by innobarca(m): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2016
importexpert:

Do u have facebook profile?Can someone buy from you or team up with small money?
Re: 7 Home Business Advice To Help You Get Started by KINGinVAHALA: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2016
saxwizard:
thumbs up... very informative
Goodmorning bro! please kindly check your email, I have replied your mail.
Re: 7 Home Business Advice To Help You Get Started by saxwizard(m): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Goodmorning bro! please kindly check your email, I have replied your mail.

Got it
Re: 7 Home Business Advice To Help You Get Started by KINGinVAHALA: 9:07am On Jul 25, 2016
saxwizard:

Got it
Nice bro, I just replied!
Re: 7 Home Business Advice To Help You Get Started by ikbnice(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2016
incomeexpert, I haven't heard from you even after working tirelessly during the last competition. Where have you been?
importexpert:

Re: 7 Home Business Advice To Help You Get Started by Pabloosas(m): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2016
importexpert:

ok I don shift
grin Thanks
Re: 7 Home Business Advice To Help You Get Started by psalmade(m): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Pabloosas:
Thanks for the tips bro...but OP, na my space you dey occupy so. U fit shift small? cheesy FTC
Mr Paul shey you think say dem go pay you for FTC ni?
Re: 7 Home Business Advice To Help You Get Started by Pabloosas(m): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
psalmade:
Mr Paul shey you think say dem go pay you for FTC ni?
No sir.
Re: 7 Home Business Advice To Help You Get Started by WEWE22(f): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
importexpert:
considering the increasing and alarming number of unemployed Nigerians, i vow to my self to always help Nigerians see and utilize business opportunities.

Starting a home business is a path that many take to quench many problems, because people feel they can be happier and more productive while making more money working for themselves.

However, working for yourself has its own disadvantages, especially if you are not accustomed to independent working, and these must be considered carefully when making such a move.

For those who know they are making the right move in starting a home business, and have patience and determination, there are many ideas available online, to help compliment, guide, or even create, the ideas that make many home businesses flourish. Depending on what you plan to do, it always helps to have a business plan which supports your strengths as a person.

For example, if you know programming and web development skills, then the services field will be more suitable for you.. What subjects do you take interest in the most, and what do you succeed best at doing? For those in need of guidance, these points will help you to startup your home business ideas:

1. Be Creative – There is nothing better than being original, and others will respect you for it. If you have an idea that you know will find its place in a gap in the market, your originality will be your greatest ally.

2. Motivation - The factors involved in success require that you enjoy working from home. Choose something you know you will enjoy. Something you have pursued as a hobby for example, makes an ideal choice if it can be made into a viable business proposition.

3. Use common business sense – Selling and advertising houses in the romance section of nairaland instead of properties shows that you are not utilizing your common sense.

4. One step at a time – Do not be jaded by slow progress or setbacks. These are natural as with anything in life. What is important is that you regard each step as something to do with the best of your ability, not simply to rush and move on.

5. Keep organized – The financial, legal, and bureaucratic aspects of your business, like any business, are unavoidable, and must be undertaken efficiently. It may not be your favorite aspect, but it is crucial to the livelihood of your business that you stay on top of things.
6. Perseverance - The most difficult part of beginning a home business is often in the canvassing, research and set-up, so perseverance is key here.

7. sincerity/honesty.
- be sincere and honest with whom ever you deal with in the course of your business. he will either come back for a different service or refer other customers that will patronize you with thousands of dollars.

As you embark on your home based business, i pray that this tips will help you to succeed in your home business.

Lol@number 3. All on point.
Re: 7 Home Business Advice To Help You Get Started by Futureinvestors(m): 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
nahzyla:
Good day everyone. I am a bit cash strapped at the moment and due to certain circumstances I can only work from home for now. If you have any good ideas for online businesses please suggest to me, I need money for me and some family members.
Something I can do from my phone or system. Please I really need help on online jobs that are profitable from those who have tried and trusted them, thanks.

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs / Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. / BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.