Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Buhari Selective Condolences - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Selective Condolences (415 Views)

FG May Adopt Selective Minimum Wage Increase – Osinbajo / UK Politician Announces Buhari's Death In London, Sends Condolences To Aisha / Buhari Selective Corruption Fight Is Why Nigerians Don't Support Arrest Of Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Selective Condolences by Asuokaa: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
I noticed something about our president, whenever a terrorist attack take place in other countries our president in less than 24 hours send condolences and condemnation but he won't say anything about our own terror attacks..

The most recent is the Redeemed Preacher that was butchered to death our president kept mute, this is not the first time he is doing it...

Christians are been attacked and butchered in their farm lands in the north still no word of condemnation/condolences from him.

Since when he came into power he has never sent a word of condolence to anyone in Nigeria or condemned any attack on Nigerians even on the fulani attacks in Benue and Enugu our president didn't say kpim...

Is it that we are not important in his sight , because I believe he is the president of nigeria not europe or america...

He condemns pipeline vandalism but not fulani attacks... Is he been selective in this too... Jonathan will visit those places that those attacks took place am very sure...

I supported buhari in 2015 but all the steps he is taking has shown he is selective even to we in the south west (Yorubas)... Yorubas did we make mistake by going in allegiance with the north to bring buhari in because right now we are been attacked even in the west our president didn't roll out the military to protect us, nor say anything ... He has been quiet..

Since he became president I don't think he has visited any state in southern or western nigeria at all...

He gave all the juicy position to the north, No leader in nigeria has ever exempted one region from the defence but see we have 3 northerners in the seat of military power, only one westerner, no ibo person

COA- North
COA- North
CODI- North

This is not true federalism with the way he is doing only a ba3stard yoruba person will vote buhari or any northerner into power in 2019...

Am sorry to say this word

The reason nigeria is backward is because the north have refuse to develop... We were supposed to gain independence in 1956 or so but the northerners said they were not ready, that's an example of the backward mentality they posses over there...

I discovered they use religion to blind the people in the north, so they won't be able to ask for their right ...

Pls Let's talk on this issue, do we in the south and west see a future with this man...

Thanks

Tonyebarcanista , Asadike

Lalasticlala...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Selective Condolences by hadjipapiey(m): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hmmmm....

Your view
Your right!

Oya FTC

1 Like

Re: Buhari Selective Condolences by babyfaceafrica: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lmao

(1) (Reply)

The West Has Raped, Killed And Destroyed The Whole World - / Re: Hon. Ladi Adebutu's Comments On 40/40. / PHOTOS: IG Of Police, Idris Visits Customs Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.