Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,042 members, 7,956,885 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Buhari Selective Corruption Fight Is Why Nigerians Don't Support Arrest Of Judge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Selective Corruption Fight Is Why Nigerians Don't Support Arrest Of Judge (693 Views)

Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React / 10 Politicians Nigerians Don't Want To Hear From In 2017 - Gistpark.com / Buhari Selective Condolences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Selective Corruption Fight Is Why Nigerians Don't Support Arrest Of Judge by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
Buhari failed the use the goodwill he enjoyed from Nigerians which was at his highest point when he got elected, to make an early move against the Judiciary. Nigerians have now become disillusioned with the President and don't see the sincerity in his anti-corruption fight for the following reason:
1)He failed to act on Burati $1.5 million dollar mansion in Dubai
2)The current Minister Interior, Dambaza, was shown to own a house worth $1.99 million dollars in Connecticut United States
3)He went after PDP election sponsors but failed to tell Nigeria how he got the funds for his election
4)His Minister for the Niger Delta Usuri Usani was shown to have been indicted in a white paper for fraud in 2000 in Cross River State and he failed to act
5)Babachir Lawal is trusted aide,confidant and Secretary of the Goverment spent N300 million to cut grass in the IDP camp.

Due to the inconsistency and selective anti-corruption campaign,Buhari has lost majority of support and goodwill of Nigerians because he refuses to tackle corruption holistically. Are the judges more corrupt than his closest confidants,who he see no evil,hears no evil and speaks no evil of.

1 Share

Re: Buhari Selective Corruption Fight Is Why Nigerians Don't Support Arrest Of Judge by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
SPECULATIONS OF AN AGGRIEVED WAILER. this guy dey hallucinate

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Selective Corruption Fight Is Why Nigerians Don't Support Arrest Of Judge by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jibril659:
SPECULATIONS OF AN AGGRIEVED WAILER. this guy dey hallucinate
Address the points I raised and stop calling me a wailer. I want Buhari to succeed because if he fails Nigerians are the ones to suffer. He needs to tackle corruption holistically to win the support of Nigerians and stop being selective.Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Selective Corruption Fight Is Why Nigerians Don't Support Arrest Of Judge by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
Dutchboy:

Address the points I raised and stop calling me a wailer. I want Buhari to succeed because if he fails Nigerians are the ones to suffer. He needs to tackle corruption holistically to win the support of Nigerians and stop being selective.Cheers
I don't need you to prove all of it
1)He failed to act on Burati $1.5 million dollar mansion in Dubai
2)The current Minister Interior, Dambaza, was shown to own a house worth $1.99 million dollars in Connecticut United States
3)He went after PDP election sponsors but failed to tell Nigeria how he got the funds for his election
4)His Minister foir the Niger Delta Usuri Usani was shown to have been indicted in a white paper for fraud in 2000 and he failed to act
5)Babachir Lawal is trusted aide,confidant and Secretary of the goverment spent N300 million to cut grass in the IDP camp.
your arguments are invalid
Re: Buhari Selective Corruption Fight Is Why Nigerians Don't Support Arrest Of Judge by luwiizy(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
anything concerning corruption you find pdp supporters masturbating on it like a dysfunctional dick..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Selective Corruption Fight Is Why Nigerians Don't Support Arrest Of Judge by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
luwiizy:
anything concerning corruption you find pdp supporters masturbating on it like a dysfunctional dick..
I have never supported PDP,why do you always assume people that ask critical questions wailer or PDP supporters. Everyone in the country can see how APC and Buhari are not serious about the anti-corruption war.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Selective Corruption Fight Is Why Nigerians Don't Support Arrest Of Judge by Tallesty1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
Dutchboy:

I have never supported PDP,why do you always assume people that ask critical questions wailer or PDP supporters. Everyone in the country can see how APC and Buhari are not serious about the anti-corruption war.
Zombies are actually modified to think that way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Selective Corruption Fight Is Why Nigerians Don't Support Arrest Of Judge by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
Tallesty1:
Zombies are actually modified to think that way.
Anytime someone ask question that or critice the saints in APC they label you a wailer.
Re: Buhari Selective Corruption Fight Is Why Nigerians Don't Support Arrest Of Judge by limeta(f): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
All the judges are southerners
Re: Buhari Selective Corruption Fight Is Why Nigerians Don't Support Arrest Of Judge by mazifrankmore: 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Only fools believe that this man is fighting corruption.

He is just clamping down on people will give him headache when he fully starts his tyranny.

Shebi tinubu has been served amala? Na ewedu remain.
Re: Buhari Selective Corruption Fight Is Why Nigerians Don't Support Arrest Of Judge by GoodofNaija: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
Who cares whether selective or not undecided

The onus is on the accused to prove his innocence angry
Re: Buhari Selective Corruption Fight Is Why Nigerians Don't Support Arrest Of Judge by luwiizy(m): 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
with all evidence shown and reasons given by the Dss you still claim that you are not wailing.... sory to burst your bubble you just sound like an aggrieved election loser...
keep waiting for Buhari to start anti currupton war from his home...... ask the hero of democracy what he did with currupton when he was in power...
Nigerian are fully behind Buhari so stop fantasizing crap,
Right now Buhari is the man of steel, it takes a man with gut and courage to step on big toes...

(1) (Reply)

Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With German Chancellor Angela Merkel / Lady States The Kind Of Room She Belongs To / Just In: Buhari Insists I Wasn’t Joking When I Said, My Wife — Belongs To The Ki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.