Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out (60527 Views)

Mohammed Babangida: IBB Didn't Authorize "Buhari Don't Run In 2019" Statement / Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce / Mohammed Babangida Drags Rahma To Sharia Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by Braidsden(f): 10:30am On Jul 25, 2016
niggi4life:
Just like yesterday, i remembered when Ovation Magazine carried their marriage ceremony for the whole magazine, I was so jealous of their happy and affluent lives, i watched the pretty and beautiful Rahama stunned with joy and surprise when the MC asked her who was her favorite artiste and she said Joe, the MC later asked her to sing any of Joe's song's and as she did, she started hearing someone singing along with her, when she turned back, she saw Joe himself singing along with her at her wedding, i was wowed.
Little did i know that not all that glitters are Gold.
I wish them well in their different lives though

Oh. So she was the one. I remember watching that wedding on tv too and wondering how lucky the lady was. It was like a fairytale wedding to me back then. Wow.
Life. Live and wish good for yourself,strive to be better,and above all,be contented and never wish to be anyone else.

4 Likes

Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 25, 2016
Rexyl:
I think they say marriage is a school where candidates obtain certificates before graduation because the graduation will be held in the graves.

What could have caused their divorce after 4 children, and billions of naira from both sides? Really money is not enough to earn lasting peace and make good family.

Thats what rich guys dont seem to comprehend. Money, wealth cannot keep marriages. Neither can poverty keep marriages.. We all need to truly care for each in the real sense of the word and listen when the other person complains and make amends especialy during courtship and be sincere with ourselves. Before entering into "marriage"
If during courtship the other person or both couples cant cope with each other.. Simply pack it up and move on.. Than divorce later after one or two children
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2016
am sure both parent are not cool about this ugly development. after four kids? what else do they want again but to team up and build a stron future for their children
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by bolseas(f): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2016
niggi4life:
Just like yesterday, i remembered when Ovation Magazine carried their marriage ceremony for the whole magazine, I was so jealous of their happy and affluent lives, i watched the pretty and beautiful Rahama stunned with joy and surprise when the MC asked her who was her favorite artiste and she said Joe, the MC later asked her to sing any of Joe's song's and as she did, she started hearing someone singing along with her, when she turned back, she saw Joe himself singing along with her at her wedding, i was wowed.
Little did i know that not all that glitters are Gold.
I wish them well in their different lives though

Thank you for this reminder. over the weekend, we were arguing about celebrities attending once wedding and the reaction of the couple. I sighted example of this lady that Joe performed at her wedding...... hmmm....such is live...
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by Deepfreezer(m): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2016
Milf alert. She is definitely tired of taking one D.ck
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by ephi123(f): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2016
Braidsden:

Oh. So she was the one. I remember watching that wedding on tv too and wondering how lucky the lady was. It was like a fairytale wedding to me back then. Wow.
Life. Live and wish good for yourself,strive to be better,and above all,be contented and never wish to be anyone else.

Word.
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by bolseas(f): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2016
Appareil:
Imagine if 75% of people reading news misfire like that, it will be error everywhere

Abi o. some people rush to comment without taking their time to read, understand and digest. sometimes when I read some comments. I used to wonder if we read the same story....
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by Abukc(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2016
Why richman marraige no dey last. like poorman?
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2016
ChiefOloye:
Did they divorce yesterday? this is not a news item, trust Nlanders, they won't read to understand before dashing to the comments' box, sad!

Misleading headline, it seems like they were already divorced and he had even remarried, who he was apparently caught badmouthing in a leaked audio tape.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by aalangel(f): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2016
It's war against this lady on Instagram...
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by seguntijan(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2016
Subject: The Wife
About Wife
When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
~By Lee Majors
After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together.
~By Al Gore
By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
~By Socrates
Woman inspires us to great things and prevents us from achieving them.
~By Mike Tyson
The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want?
~By George Clooney
I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.
~By Bill Clinton
"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes on Tuesdays, I go on Fridays."
~By George W. Bush
"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years."
~By Rudy Giuliani
"There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage."
~By Michael Jordan
"I've had bad luck with all my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn’t.” The third gave me more children!
~By Donald Trump
Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,
2. Whenever you're right, shut up.
~By Shaquille O’Neal
The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once...
~By Kobe Bryant
You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to.
By David Hasselhoff
My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
~By Alec Baldwin
A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.
~By Barack Obama
Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy.
~ByTommy Lee
A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted". Next day he received a hundred letters.
They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."
~By Brad Pitt
First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!"
Second Guy : "You're lucky, mine's still alive."
~ By Jimmy Kimmel
“Honey, what happened to ‘ladies first’?” Husband replies, “That’s the reason why the world’s a mess today, because a lady went first!”
~By David Letterman
“First there’s the promise ring, then the engagement ring, then the wedding ring...soon after....comes Suffer..ing!
~By Jay Leno
"The reason why wives live longer is because they don't have a Wife"
~by Brandon Breezy
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by LordReed(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2016
tolugar:
Some women are lunatic.

Cos she heard her husband say nasty things she is seeking for divorce??

She wanted it long before now.
It's nt a good motive for divorce.

Learn to read before commenting, you are totally off the mark.

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by mamawin(f): 11:56am On Jul 25, 2016
idris4r83:
Broken marriages everywhere. Money cannot sustain everything, even a good married home.
that's the lesson I hope all those who refuse to marry because the guy isn't rich, will learn. everything is just not about money!

1 Like

Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by mamawin(f): 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
Abukc:
Why richman marraige no dey last. like poorman?
isn't it obvious? they never lack, they weren't under anybody's control, household staff do all. Now after marriage, the wife is supposed to cook for d family, take care of the house and all those things she wasn't used to. And the guy can no longer leave and comes anytime he wishes, and so on and on like that. the money contributes a lot anyways
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by EazyMoh(m): 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
Kakamorufu:
Even wif all that cash, they couldn't have a happy marriage. Arangee mariage and hausa are like
Look at this one. FYI non of them is Hausa. She is Kanuri while he is Nupe.
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by pepigeorge(m): 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
Daminaj1:
shocking

That woman fyn o.... I like marry her abeg..fyn pointed nose nor b these ugly big nose yoruba women

1 Like

Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by mamawin(f): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
plainol:
I just don't know why I dislike the Babangidas, maybe their grandpa caused it.
not your fault, that man did us all a lot of havoc.
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by onila(f): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
after bringing joe to ur wedding

u divorce him undecided
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by amtaken(f): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Back to you.

Almajiri1:
Just like amtaken.
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by Kakamorufu(m): 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
EazyMoh:

Look at this one. FYI non of them is Hausa. She is Kanuri while he is Nupe.
E no matter. FYI all of them na north, na hausa dem all be for my area.
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by Kakamorufu(m): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
pepigeorge:

That woman fyn o.... I like marry her abeg..fyn pointed nose nor b these ugly big nose yoruba women
meshonu yasef there mr man
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by TMANO: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by byvan03: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
Fine ex couple with very beautiful kids kiss.
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by Foxie: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
tolugar:
Some women are lunatic.

Cos she heard her husband say nasty things she is seeking for divorce??

She wanted it long before now.
It's nt a good motive for divorce.
Did you read the post at all? SMH
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by Gogetta(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=15pt]My power bank lasted more than their marriage sha undecided[/size]
They were married 13yrs!
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
Gogetta:
They were married 13yrs!
My power bank has been working since 15years ago
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by Gogetta(m): 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
My power bank has been working since 15years ago
na so.
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by omnino25(m): 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
What do you expect rahama, like father like son
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
ChiefOloye:
Did they divorce yesterday? this is not a news item, trust Nlanders, they won't read to understand before dashing to the comments' box, sad!
Sometimes I wonder why long writeups're encouraged on this forum when only 10 - 15% of posters read the full article. Others jump into conclusions using only the title as a guide.
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by EazyMoh(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
Kakamorufu:
E no matter. FYI all of them na north, na hausa dem all be for my area.
OK suit yourselves.
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
Almajiri1:
Just like amtaken.
She's divorced too?
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by stonemasonn: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
Well her father Indimi's still remains a billionaire and nothing will happen to his oil wells. His aims have been achieved divorce or no divorce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shettima And Bandits' Negotiator, Tukur Mamu (Throwback Photo) / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character / Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.