Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out (60525 Views)

Mohammed Babangida: IBB Didn't Authorize "Buhari Don't Run In 2019" Statement / Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce / Mohammed Babangida Drags Rahma To Sharia Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by EllaNkay: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2016
hmmmmm....... let your voce win an iphone6 for you in the #PalmVoice #SexyVoice. Visit www.palmchatnow.com to download the latest v5.2.2 of Palmchat to be eligible to participate. HURRY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by halfricanadian(f): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2016
specialadviser5:
and you have ugly children.

I will av beautiful kids
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by greatwhite(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2016
If money could fix all problems...

1 Like

Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by davedpo(m): 9:44am On Jul 25, 2016
nyx one
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by LastProphet: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2016
only in an ignorant country like Nigeria you see thieves been respected and even reverred. IBB single handedly destroyed Nigeria and here we are mentioning their kids

7 Likes

Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by fpeter(f): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2016
He's a carbon copy of IBB sha

1 Like

Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by bams2999(m): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2016
Rich people's and Divorce

1 Like

Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by fizzy94(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2016
plainol:
I just don't know why I dislike the Babangidas, maybe their grandpa caused it.
Like them or not, they don't even know you exist.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by bolseas(f): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2016
tolugar:
Some women are lunatic.

Cos she heard her husband say nasty things she is seeking for divorce??

She wanted it long before now.
It's nt a good motive for divorce.

Ogbeni Calm down.

Go back and read the story. this time reeeaad it sloooowwwly. I believe you will modify your comment.

10 Likes

Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by niggi4life(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2016
Just like yesterday, i remembered when Ovation Magazine carried their marriage ceremony for the whole magazine, I was so jealous of their happy and affluent lives, i watched the pretty and beautiful Rahama stunned with joy and surprise when the MC asked her who was her favorite artiste and she said Joe, the MC later asked her to sing any of Joe's song's and as she did, she started hearing someone singing along with her, when she turned back, she saw Joe himself singing along with her at her wedding, i was wowed.
Little did i know that not all that glitters are Gold.
I wish them well in their different lives though

11 Likes

Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by Appareil(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2016
bolseas:

Ogbeni Calm down.

Go back and read the story. this time reeeaad it sloooowwwly. I believe you will modify your comment.
Imagine if 75% of people reading news misfire like that, it will be error everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by Kakamorufu(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2016
Even wif all that cash, they couldn't have a happy marriage. Arangee mariage and hausa are like

1 Like

Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by Koboland(f): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2016
nawaoo
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by pretty16(f): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2016
Wow. I remember watching the wedding some years ago. Babangida's Son brought the American Singer JOE, to sing for his Wife on their wedding day. She was so shocked, cos it was a surprise wedding gift for her, as she was a big Fan of JOE. I felt it was so romantic. Na the 2 don divorce so? O ma se ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by Prales(m): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2016
Guy, did you read the write-up at all? Na waoooooooooooooooooo.

tolugar:
Some women are lunatic.

5 Likes

Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by breathing(f): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2016
CXLVII:
After 4 kids and you could still settle for a divorce? Gush!

Sometimes, You go the extra miles for those things you cherish. Your kids happiness and mental-state would have been your first priority

Yes! It could be broken and boring, But those four between you two in a confined space makes a lot of difference and that difference can never be gotten anywhere than inside that institution called Family

In other words, every marriage would guarantee kids happiness and good mental state, ok?

4 Likes

Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by Nyaknor(m): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2016
The same thing that join them together is the same thing that separate them... .
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by 2sexynet: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:
Beautiful children
Those people GENE is just so beautiful... but wait o... is this not the marriage where Joe the RnB singer was invited all the way from the US? Chai! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by meltiplexer: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2016
who the story help, naijabet man say so
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by Yoyostic: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2016
tolugar:
Some women are lunatic.

Read well na. They divorced before now and the 'nasty things' is about his new wife not her.
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by chidozieikeji2: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2016
tolugar:
Some women are lunatic.
She wanted it long before now. It's nt a good motive for divorce.
read clearly before u comment
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 25, 2016
Dem don fvk finish...good luck to everyone wink
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by 2sexynet: 10:06am On Jul 25, 2016
niggi4life:
Just like yesterday, i remembered when Ovation Magazine carried their marriage ceremony for the whole magazine, I was so jealous of their happy and affluent lives, i watched the pretty and beautiful Rahama stunned with joy and surprise when the MC asked her who was her favorite artiste and she said Joe, the MC later asked her to sing any of Joe's song's and as she did, she started hearing someone singing along with her, when she turned back, she saw Joe himself singing along with her at her wedding, i was wowed.
Little did i know that not all that glitters are Gold.
I wish them well in their different lives though
Damn! You got it bro. Spot on right there. When I read the news of inviting Joe, man, I was thrilled... but presently, we can see what have become of the most celebrated wedding in Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by ephi123(f): 10:06am On Jul 25, 2016
Not all that glitters is gold.
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by TheSPEAKER(m): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2016
"celebrity" marriages usually don't last grin.
Just kidding.
Divorce doesn't solve the problems. It shatters not just the marriage but the lives involved.
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 25, 2016
tolugar:
Some women are lunatic.

Are you sure you can read? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by Forwetinnah: 10:11am On Jul 25, 2016
After flying in R&B singer JOE for their wedding, now they're divorced. LOL!! Marriages these days are scary

1 Like

Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by goshen26: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2016
Wen d rich wants to marry d rich by force
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2016
Well, it's unfortunate and I sympatise with them. As it is, the rich also cry...as they say.
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by logicab: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2016
Appareil:
Imagine if 75% of people reading news misfire like that, it will be error everywhere
...unfortunately 98% do.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2016
Its not all about getting married. It simply means the ability to stay married. May God connect us with our real spouses because nowadays people end up marrying wives and husbands meant for others. For those already married may almighty Allah grant you the love needed to water your marriage.Have a fruitful week folks
Re: Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2016
I still remember watching their wedding on NTA years back. Joe the american singer was invited to sing at the wedding ceremony.

So sad they have divorced. But Mohammed has a second wife though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day / Shettima And Bandits' Negotiator, Tukur Mamu (Throwback Photo) / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.