Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents (25086 Views)

Fake News On The Exportation Of Yams To Europe & USA / Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by specialadviser5: 9:42am On Jul 25, 2016
Awon alatenuje
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2016
How many yams were given out sef? Knowing Fayose it was purely publicity stunt; most likely after handing out a few yams in front of cameras the yam distribution stopped.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by rimzo(m): 9:44am On Jul 25, 2016
farihafaheemah:

This is disgusting honestly, Ekiti people are known for intellects and home of scholars where do they get it wrong. Does a tuber of yam solve problem. But why? Create enabling environment for your people Fayose. Will you come back tomorrow to distribute another round of yam for them. Ekiti people should Pls stop insulting their personalities.

Tuber of yam can solve some people problem if you don't know. Let thank God that I and you are among the opportunist that can afford to feed and even buy a data plan to comment on this platform. Some poor Nigerians are out there looking for what to eat.

Some Governors does not care about this poor Nigerians. All they do is to speak grammar for us and make empty promises and you hail them. Pls let Fayose use the availability LITTLE resources to help the poor.
And mind you... In the news it was reported that someone gave him (Fayose) the yam and he share it with the poor. Do u want him to share it with his commissions or PS that can easily afford to buy the yam for themselves? Think!
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by bams2999(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2016
Yaruba and food

Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by banmee(m): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2016
Kenny223:
And the masses love him for this

Are you asking a question or is it a statement of fact as you understand it?
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by gerald09(m): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2016
Category1:
[size=14pt]before I was against fayose and for bubu, but now I'm for fayose and against bubu...since APC is all about lies and propaganda, why won't I support a man that's still doing something for the people?

God bless u joor, carry go and keep giving that dullard headache till he runs away from office
[/size]
"Doing something for the people ke" wow!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by banmee(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2016
DonCortino:

Sell how? Fayose is already d governor! Is ambode still sharing indomie packs to u guys? He had gotten wat he wants and dumped u guys but fayose still remembers his people and give when he has. Note that the yam was a gift to him by a trad ruler, and he decided to share with his people.

How do you make a Nigerian comply? You do it same way you would train a dog. First you deprive him and when he is hungry enough, you intermittently start giving him scraps. Trust me, he'll be compliant in no time. You might even achieve the incredible. Before you know it, the dog/Nigerian will start to admire you.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by Large32(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2016
Ekiti state and Free things. It's not a surprise becos it is the Harvest of yam.

Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by naijaforlife: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2016
Sincerely, even in Fayose's mind he knows that this publicity stunt is tied to the spell he used to bound his people's reasoning faculty. Else, why is he always distributing it by himself? You can fool some people all the time, you can also fool all people some of the time, but you cannot fool all the people all of the time. Wish the Ekiti folks gets liberated from the 'reasoning poverty' spell cast on them.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by MrImole: 10:30am On Jul 25, 2016
DonCortino:

Sell how? Fayose is already d governor! Is ambode still sharing indomie packs to u guys? He had gotten wat he wants and dumped u guys but fayose still remembers his people and give when he has. Note that the yam was a gift to him by a trad ruler, and he decided to share with his people.

Don't mind the foools, has he done something bad by giving out the yams given to him by a traditional ruler? Bunch of ldiots.
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by Adebowale89(m): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2016
AmuDimpka:

He isn't ridiculing ekiti but rather he has showcased the world how Yoruba man is

You need to visit a surgeon for quick brain surgery before you finally lost the brain. The self medication u are using is developing your slowpoke
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by TheSPEAKER(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2016
Bolustic:
What's the difference between Ekiti and IDP camps in Borno?

* In ekiti, the governor alone off loads the relief materials.

* One state gets more relief materials than the other. With the way things are going, don't be surprised if Ekiti begins to receive more materials than borno.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by tundexijim(m): 10:38am On Jul 25, 2016
Category1:
[size=14pt]before I was against fayose and for bubu, but now I'm for fayose and against bubu...since APC is all about lies and propaganda, why won't I support a man that's still doing something for the people?

God bless u joor, carry go and keep giving that dullard headache till he runs away from office
[/size]

Liar u were never for Bubu.. Bubu never needed u..

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by tundexijim(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2016
oyetunder:
Even if aroso rice is foreign to Ekitis, is 'yam' also foreign? A state where they even have what it takes to feed a Nation when it comes to yam. This is one state where researchers even claimed that they had the highest rates of 'twins-birth' globally due to yam consumption. But by the time Ekitis are now depending on welfare tubers of yam, then what is happening? I wish fayose empowers the Ekiti farmers to plant more yam than distributing few tubers.

I tell u. I even heard ekiti is known for rice production in those days.. Instead of encouraging agriculture, the governor is busy distributing yam...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by eitsei(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2016
DonCortino:

U dint get my point! But I wont stress myself explaining. Zombies dont have brains anyway, so no point.

Oya go ahead, roam around aimlessly. grin
I just pity those that wasted their hard earned money sending you to school..it's clear wailing has beclouded your sense of reasoning.. Continue wailing away your aimless life
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by eitsei(m): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2016
rimzo:

Tuber of yam can solve some people problem if you don't know. Let thank God that I and you are among the opportunist that can afford to feed and even buy a data plan to comment on this platform. Some poor Nigerians are out there looking for what to eat.

Some Governors does not care about this poor Nigerians. All they do is to speak grammar for us and make empty promises and you hail them. Pls let Fayose use the availability LITTLE resources to help the poor.
And mind you... In the news it was reported that someone gave him (Fayose) the yam and he share it with the poor. Do u want him to share it with his commissions or PS that can easily afford to buy the yam for themselves? Think!
you are saying a tuber of yam can solve your life problems? What happens to pragmatic approach in improving the agricultural sector of the state so they can have more than just yams to eat?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by poiu77: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2016
sad

Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by hardest: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2016
how can a family of 6 share 1 tuber of yam.............................hmmmmmmmmmmmm......... fayoseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......................f**k politics................dirty politics we practics here in Nigeria...........God save us...........
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by teebell999(m): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2016
desmondfem:
Fayose no send Buhari with his Efcc. always making Ekiti people happy shocked shocked shocked shocked

happy with one tuber of yam per family! grin grin grin
When will this Fayose stop his deceits

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 25, 2016
Category1:

[/size]

God bless you for this post. Fayose is better off that idiot that calls himself the president.
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by abukaokab: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2016
Ekiti n yam b lyk 5 &6
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by Omonigeriarere: 11:30am On Jul 25, 2016
Bolustic:
What's the difference between Ekiti and IDP camps in Borno?

One is headed by security agents, while other is headed by the in-coming President of Federal Republic of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by gbishman: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
What a senseless governor, has he heard of the saying teach a man how to fish rather than give him fish to eat so that he can be self sustained and have pride in himself and his hard work. This is what Ekiti people have been reduced to what a pity

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by richeeyo(m): 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
Am a Yoruba Guy But Ekiti is the most useless set of yoruba you can find any where Even when they are educated their illiteracy level get worse.
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by ba7man(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
jideniceguy:

God bless you for this post. Fayose is better off that idiot that calls himself the president.
Give this man a tuber of yam for his post!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by winnerjoy: 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
those who condemned fayose are now emulating him by giving out foodstuff to their people to woo them to vote for their party
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
ba7man:
Give this man a tuber of yam for his post!!!! cheesy

KIKIKIKIKIKI.... No me no want tuber of yam. Na moni I wanttongue grin
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by olarid01: 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adeoba10:
Fayose their hero
Fayose their mentor
Fayose their role model
Fayose, Buhari's nightmare
Fayose, whos mum is wearing diapers
Fayose, who is greater than Ojukwu
Fayose, THEY are waiting for you on d 2nd of August to rule dia new country.
Please, don't forget to share Onions with that yam.

pele embarassed, your body go well soon.
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by peddyoosa1: 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
pay salary.what can dis I tubber do for them.you are wicked Mr governor
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by hyelhira: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Now, there are many yam eaters.... in case the EFCC comes calling grin
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by Icekyng: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adeoba10:
Fayose their hero Fayose their mentor Fayose their role model Fayose, Buhari's nightmare Fayose, whos mum is wearing diapers Fayose, who is greater than Ojukwu Fayose, THEY are waiting for you on d 2nd of August to rule dia new country. Please, don't forget to share Onions with that yam.
loool epic comment
Re: Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by peacefulpeace101(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
stephenduru:
This Ayodele Fayose of a man! A traditional ruler gave these tubers of yam to the governor today and he opted to take the yams to the people of Irona area of Ado Ekiti.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/fayose-shares-yam-given-to-him-by.html
this your fayose man finds it difficult to give to the poor ekiti people out of his stolen billion naira instead of one tuber of yam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Kissing His Wife Publicly At An Event (Photos) / Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature / Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.