Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,584 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks (39145 Views)

Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) / Police Seal Ogun Celestial Church Where 9 Year Old Boy Was Chained (photos) / Why Ogun Celestial Church Chained 9-year-old Boy For Weeks – Police, NSCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by wirinet(m): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2016
UIA04:

If one is hungry and the spirit of theft isn't in them you'lld probably just take a plate of food instead of the whole pot with all the meat and fish. Don't forget also that he stole from outsiders too.
The stepmom confirmed that they fed him twice a day. How many poor children in these hard time can see food twice daily

The father was wrong for chaining him bit the boy is guilty too

May you not experience the shame of a disgraceful child, what most parents do is to drive the children away when the disgrace get out of hand but you can't drive a nine year old away, the father thought the best thing was deliverance but his manner of approach was a very ignorant one.

And you believe the step mom? The step Mon care so much about the welfare of the boy, but permited the father to chain him like an animal and stopped feeding him after was chained.

So you are more afraid of the shame a deprived stealing child would bring than the welfare and life of the child. Maybe he should have just killed the 9 year old instead of passing the child through such torture.

Seeing the positions of UIA04 and Davodguy makes one seriously question the damage Christianity does to ones empathy and morals.

1 Like

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by davodyguy: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2016
Lilbrown007:

No You Are The One Who Is Actually Stupid Cause U Are 100% Supporting What The Father Did U Justified It In Ur Sneaky Way!!

See this classified mumu. Where in my post did i 100% support the parent? Just show me, if not you can hang yourself

Lilbrown007:

Now I See That You Are Mentally Unbalanced He Should Beg From Who?? When He Was Chained Did U See Anyone Come To Give Him Food There?? U Must Be Very Stupid For Making This Statement
You can see how brainless you. Which parent will chain up aa child on first offense, except such child has done something so outrageous. You are here as a bandwagon, not fully understanding that the boy was caught in the act not once but on couple of occasions. Read before posting BS. The parents are soo so wrong for what they did, but from stories read about the issue, he was caught in different acts, may that's what triggered such a terrible reaction by the parent.

Lilbrown007:

First Of All Bill Gate Is An Atheist And So Also Is Mark The Owner Of Facebook Well Like I Said U Ain't Even Well Educated I Thought Ur Useless Parent Trained Didn't Train U Well Even Goat Are Better Than U!

Another classic example of how brainless you are. Have you heard of inference before? I guess you haven't. I inferred to tell you that to become a bill gate, you don't need to be a masters degree holder. I wasnt talking about Bill gate being a christian. You need brain and sense. Go drink acid to receive it

1 Like

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by olumide4785(m): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2016
All I know is there is corruption everywhere and everybody is corrupt.
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2016
davodyguy:

See this classified mumu. Where in my post did i 100% support the parent? Just show me, if not you can hang yourself
U Don't Have To Say It Directly But It Shows From Ur Post That You Actually Suported What They Did!!

You can see how brainless you. Which parent will chain up aa child on first offense, except such child has done something so outrageous. You are here as a bandwagon, not fully understanding that the boy was caught in the act not once but on couple of occasions. Read before posting BS. The parents are soo so wrong for what they did, but from stories read about the issue, he was caught in different acts, may that's what triggered such a terrible reaction by the parent.
The Only Brainless Fellow I Can See On Here Is U! Good Now U Are Actually Supporting The Chaining Of The Boy!! Because Its Not His First Time Of Stealing They Should Chain Him Up Maybe If He Steals Again They Should Kill Him I Believe U Would Also Support That!! Bunch Of Useless People Like U Who Lack Simple Home Training And Got Pampered A Lot Still Thinking U Still A Kid?? Still Justifying Ur Stupidity After Numerous Quote Pointing Out U Are An Heartless Fellow People Like U Are The Type That Kill Others For Money Ritual Without Even Feeling Anything!!

Another classic example of how brainless you are. Have you heard of inference before? I guess you haven't. I inferred to tell you that to become a bill gate, you don't need to be a masters degree holder. I wasnt talking about Bill gate being a christian. You need brain and sense. Go drink acid to receive it
A Man That Lacks A Heart And A Brain Is A Beast Sometimes I Wonder If Its That Church Or Ur Useless Parent U Got Ur Morals From undecided
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by wirinet(m): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2016
Some people have their brains and morals inverted. I am certain that these same people demonizing this helpless 9 year old for having the guts to steal EBA and stew are the same people eulogizing Dasuki, fayose, saraki, etc, for stealing billions of dollars.
One even suggests the 9 year old should beg instead of stealing. In sane countries, stealing and begging by minors carry the same consequence, loss of parental rights to the child. The parents might even be prosecuted for allowing their children to beg on the streets.

This same person will come here and condemned northerners for producing almajiri children.
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by davodyguy: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2016
Lilbrown007:

U Don't Have To Say It Directly But It Shows From Ur Post That You Actually Suported What They Did!!
You are an embarrassment to silly and brainless people. Your brainlessness is beyond comparison. Your claims is that i support the child to be chained. Now show me that part in my post, you cant. How more idiotic can you be?

Where in my post did i 100% support the parent? Just show me, if not you can hang yourself

Lilbrown007:

The Only Brainless Fellow I Can See On Here Is U!
You are a certified brainless fellow. You claimed I support an action, now show me the evidence, you are ranting. Can you see act of brainlessness?

Lilbrown007:

Good Now U Are Actually Supporting The Chaining Of The Boy!! Because Its Not His First Time Of Stealing They Should Chain Him Up Maybe If He Steals Again They Should Kill Him I Believe U Would Also Support That!!
You've lost out on this completely. You are chasing shadows. Where did I support the chaining of the child? I'm waiting ooo

Lilbrown007:

Bunch Of Useless People Like U Who Lack Simple Home Training And Got Pampered A Lot Still Thinking U Still A Kid??
Your post doesn't only depict that of someone without home training and but also a brainless one. You are exhibiting childishness and i'll help you grow out of your illusion.

Lilbrown007:

Still Justifying Ur Stupidity After Numerous Quote Pointing Out U Are An Heartless Fellow People Like U Are The Type That Kill Others For Money Ritual Without Even Feeling Anything!!
You are just making things up, young man. Show the justification, you can't. Common sense so much eludes you that we might have to recommend to back to elementary class.

Lilbrown007:

A Man That Lacks A Heart And A Brain Is A Beast Sometimes I Wonder If Its That Church Or Ur Useless Parent U Got Ur Morals From undecided

This guy is such a waste of space. Didn't you claim that I said Bill gate was a christian? After being caught in the act of stupidity, you chickened out. Dont worry, Ill be here till you run out of gas.

You've succeeded in making lots of outrageous things up. Now provide evidence, you cant find any. Once again Acid isnt helping out, Take insecticide Sniper.

What i'm i expecting from you?

1) Where I supported the Parent to have done well
2) Where I recommended that a 9 old boy should be chained.
3) Where I said Bill Gate was/is a Christian.

Deal with these three items listed
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2016
davodyguy:
[s]You are an embarrassment to silly and brainless people. Your brainlessness is beyond comparison. Your claims is that i support the child to be chained. Now show me that part in my post, you cant. How more idiotic can you be?

Where in my post did i 100% support the parent? Just show me, if not you can hang yourself

You are a certified brainless fellow. You claimed I support an action, now show me the evidence, you are ranting. Can you see act of brainlessness?

You've lost out on this completely. You are chasing shadows. Where did I support the chaining of the child? I'm waiting ooo

Your post doesn't only depict that of someone without home training and but also a brainless one. You are exhibiting childishness and i'll help you grow out of your illusion.

You are just making things up, young man. Show the justification, you can't. Common sense so much eludes you that we might have to recommend to back to elementary class.

This guy is such a waste of space. Didn't you claim that I said Bill gate was a christian? After being caught in the act of stupidity, you chickened out. Dont worry, Ill be here till you run out of gas.

You've succeeded in making lots of outrageous things up. Now provide evidence, you cant find any. Once again Acid isnt helping out, Take insecticide Sniper.[/s]
Still The Same Trash And I Was Expecting Something Better undecided
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by davodyguy: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Still The Same Trash And I Was Expecting Something Better undecided

lol.

Butt Hurt grin grin grin

My position was made clear here https://www.nairaland.com/3246873/korede-taiwo-chained-ogun-pastor/2#47867519
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2016

You First Of Made This Statement
Even though I want to condemn the pastor, but there's something devilish about this boy.
Then This
Serious something should be done about this child.
How many of his school mates would he have stolen from? Countless I should guess.
You Don't Have To Say It Directly But From Ur Statement It Shows That U Concur And Thats How I See It

I Made The Point Clear To U Cause I See U Trying To Associate Bill To Jesus Principle

1 Like

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by splendidbaby(f): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2016
The boy don't even look like he is nine
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
davodyguy:
Even though I want to condemn the pastor, but there's something devilish about this boy.

At age 9, he has been stealing like this, boys like him ends up becoming Anini, Oyenusi and Boko haram/Niger Delta Scavenger.

How many of his school mates would he have stolen from? Countless I should guess.

Being bold enough to steal EBA andnpot of stew? Na wa oo.

I'm reading a post now which says bibles aren't allowed in schools anymore, but allowed in the prison.

The post further stated that If the children were trained with the bibles, they wouldn't have ended up in the prison. I agree with this. Among children, there definitely could be one Judas, and whilst young, they have to mold them away from vices, so that when they grow, they grow in the right way

Anyway, he should be rehabilitated and watched carefully

Whilst we grew up back then, there were some terrible kids that were notorious in class. Their parents do all they can to support, but they're not like the biblical Samuel at all.

I had a cousin too, who normally stole from everyone back in the early 90s, despite being fed very well and given stipends. He continued such a terrible act until a strong deliverance was done on him sometime in 1997. He eventually stopped that act. Married now with 2 kids and staying in Dublin.kids should be watched and trained properly, including chastisement mildly to correct them back to track
undecided

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by snowblaq(f): 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
davodyguy:

At age 9, he has been stealing like this, boys like him ends up becoming Anini, Oyenusi and Boko haram/Niger Delta Scavenger.

I'm reading a post now which says bibles aren't allowed in schools anymore, but allowed in the prison.

The post further stated that If the children were trained with the bibles, they wouldn't have ended up in the prison. I agree with this. Among children, there definitely could be one Judas, and whilst young, they have to mold them away from vices, so that when they grow, they grow in the right way

Whilst we grew up back then, there were some terrible kids that were notorious in class. Their parents do all they can to support, but they're not like the biblical Samuel at all.

I had a cousin too, who normally stole from everyone back in the early 90s, despite being fed very well and given stipends. He continued such a terrible act until a strong deliverance was done on him sometime in 1997. He eventually stopped that act. Married now with 2 kids and staying in Dublin.kids should be watched and trained properly, including chastisement mildly to correct them back to track
did u stop to think that this child might be stealing just because he is hungry and denied food at home?...he is a child....he is always hungry....besides do u know if he inherited the habit from a family member.....this is a 9 years old child....he is simply hungry
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by davodyguy: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lilbrown007:

You First Of Made This Statement
Then This
You Don't Have To Say It Directly But From Ur Statement It Shows That U Concur And Thats How I See It

So there's no place in my post that i said the BS you claimed I supported is that what you are saying? So the lie i quoted below has no evidence to back up? You should be shot in the Anus and at close range for making things up.

Is aid something should be done and i further stated the solution.

I don't think it's out of place to beg, instead of stealing. Even after rescuing the boy, I can bet that if he's just sent back to the society without orientation, teaching him about little kids in the bible like Jesus, at age 12, Little Samuel, etc the boy would continue stealing

You can't find anywhere I ever said, chain him. Stop lying

Lilbrown007:

Cause U Are 100% Supporting What The Father Did U Justified It In Ur Sneaky Way!![/b]
Bloody Liar. Shameless liar

Lilbrown007:

I Made The Point Clear To U Cause I See U Trying To Associate Bill To Jesus Principle

Just as you lied above, you still have no evidence. You should be ashamed of yourself. You mean I never said Bill Gate was a christian as you alleged below
Lilbrown007:

First Of All Bill Gate Is An Atheist And So Also Is Mark The Owner Of Facebook !

You really should be ashamed of yourself. A certified and classless liar.

Below is my post that you claim Bill Gates was likened to Jesus
davodyguy:

I think Seun should start doing mental test before allowing member registration. You are such a waste of space. WTF is this? That you went to school doesn't qualify you to be intelligent and smarter than those who didn't. Bill Gate is a good example.

Where did you see that?
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by davodyguy: 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
snowblaq:
did u stop to think that this child might be stealing just because he is hungry and denied food at home?...he is a child....he is always hungry....besides do u know if he inherited the habit from a family member.....this is a 9 years old child....he is simply hungry

If you too understood what you quoted, then there wouldnt be any need for this rhetoric.

I'll summarize my points again.

The parents are so so guilty. i.e Father and Step mother.
The boy himself may not have been trained well or he was trained and chose to be outrageous.
I don't think it's out of place to beg, instead of stealing. Even after rescuing the boy, I can bet that if he's just sent back to the society without orientation, teaching him about little kids in the bible like Jesus, at age 12, Little Samuel, etc the boy would continue stealing

See my response above. It's more of a solution. Teach the Boy from Today, out to grow out of stealing, using biblical examples.

That's all

1 Like

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by UIA04(f): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
wirinet:

And you believe the step mom? The step Mon care so much about the welfare of the boy, but permited the father to chain him like an animal and stopped feeding him after was chained.

So you are more afraid of the shame a deprived stealing child would bring than the welfare and life of the child. Maybe he should have just killed the 9 year old instead of passing the child through such torture.

Seeing the positions of UIA04 and Davodguy makes one seriously question the damage Christianity does to ones empathy and morals.
I never said chaining was the best method but the father did what he thought was the best method to curre his son, it was ignorant of him to do so but any parent wouldn't want their child to go from a petty thief to a full blown robber that is the case of this boy if a serious measure isn't taken even if you separate him from his dad where ever he goes he is still likely to steal except God delivers him..

Like I said you have never experienced the pains of a child /sibling who steals, steal my money, steal my parents money and galivanting round the public everybody complaining about him like he was the only child of my father and mother . I have experienced it first hand there was no kind of beating that could stop him but just serious prayers but the pain I still remains the lack of trust still remains any thing that goes missing there is no way your mind won't go to hi first hand.

I'lld still stand by my first comment whether or not I was a Christian.
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by UIA04(f): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
davodyguy:
You are an embarrassment to silly and brainless people. Your brainlessness is beyond comparison. Your claims is that i support the child to be chained. Now show me that part in my post, you cant. How more idiotic can you be?

You've succeeded in making lots of outrageous things up. Now provide evidence, you cant find any. Once again Acid isnt helping out, Take insecticide Sniper.

Deal with these three items listed

Don't answer them again, it's not by force to have sense

The reason Nigeria is the way it is is because people reason more with emotions than with their heads. Then you'lld see them arguing blindly

Even king Solomon said we shouldn't argue with fools
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by davodyguy: 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
UIA04:

Don't answer them again, it's not by force to have sense

The reason Nigeria is the way it is is because people reason more with emotions than with their heads. Then you'lld see them arguing blindly

Even king Solomon said we shouldn't argue with fools

Thank you my sister.

The annoying part is where the guy had to lie against me.

I'm very clear on this subject and wouldnt just really the line with all others.

Solomon gave an advice to the parents in Proverbs 22:6

Train up a child in the way he should go,And when he is old he will not depart from it.

Same Solomon further said in Proverb 13:24

Whoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them.

Parent were too outrageous, then Child henceforth should desist from such bad habit. 9 year old boy can have his bath on his own, cross the road and ride bicycle. If he can do all these, then he can be counseled out of stealing
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by Gariga: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
Deprivation is the genesis of the boy's problem. Even, the step-mother looks malnourished.The fleeing "father" is just a sperm donor.
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
UIA04:

If one is hungry and the spirit of theft isn't in them you'lld probably just take a plate of food instead of the whole pot with all the meat and fish. Don't forget also that he stole from outsiders too.
The stepmom confirmed that they fed him twice a day. How many poor children in these hard time can see food twice daily

The father was wrong for chaining him bit the boy is guilty too

May you not experience the shame of a disgraceful child, what most parents do is to drive the children away when the disgrace get out of hand but you can't drive a nine year old away, the father thought the best thing was deliverance but his manner of approach was a very ignorant one.
Take a close look at that pix.Does that kid look like someone who feeds twice in a day?
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by lebete3000: 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
davodyguy:

And you think stealing has anything to do with evil spirits ko? You are part of the problem.

A child will always steal or be tempted to...a child will always want to do foolish things....it is responsibility of the parent to know how to make d child desist from such attitude so as to become a criminal in d future...and it's not by chaining the child like a witch cos there's spiritual about this...it's just a developmental phase of a child that needs to be handled properly.
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by davodyguy: 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
lebete3000:

And you think stealing has anything to do with evil spirits ko? You are part of the problem.

A child will always steal or be tempted to...a child will always want to do foolish things....it is responsibility of the parent to know how to make d child desist from such attitude so as to become a criminal in d future...and it's not by chaining the child like a witch cos there's spiritual about this...it's just a developmental phase of a child that needs to be handled properly.

My response earlier is very clear on this matter.

Take note of the highlighted texts

davodyguy:

Thank you my sister.
The annoying part is where the guy had to lie against me.
I'm very clear on this subject and wouldnt just really the line with all others.
Solomon gave an advice to the parents in Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go,And when he is old he will not depart from it.
Same Solomon further said in Proverb 13:24
Whoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them.
Parent were too outrageous, then Child henceforth should desist from such bad habit. 9 year old boy can have his bath on his own, cross the road and ride bicycle. If he can do all these, then he can be counseled out of stealing
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
davodyguy:
You shut down your unthinking brain

I already suspected that some folks on Nairaland, either have brains and not using them or simply do not have at all. You probably don't have one. How does my post which emphatically advised rehabilitating the child translate to chaining him? Tell me this or you forever remain dumb.
You don't need to think. Someone that hallucinate something not existing like you, needs deliverance with acid birth and a drink of hypo wash for total cleansing in and out
Your brain is filled with stupidity and ignorance.I'll advise that Sniper insecticide be added to your water to drink, for a brain cleansing
Not only that, My being 'uneducated' is miles ahead of your ignorance and hallucination
you see? You have proved to be as evil as i and every one on here have suspected, by your utterances above grin, i am so Glad i have managed to bring out more evil out of you, this is the real you. You are even more evil than i have previously thought grin grin perhaps worst than evil tongue i pity you!
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
lebete3000:

Gbam!!
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by wirinet(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
UIA04:

I never said chaining was the best method but the father did what he thought was the best method to curre his son, it was ignorant of him to do so but any parent wouldn't want their child to go from a petty thief to a full blown robber that is the case of this boy if a serious measure isn't taken even if you separate him from his dad where ever he goes he is still likely to steal except God delivers him..

Like I said you have never experienced the pains of a child /sibling who steals, steal my money, steal my parents money and galivanting round the public everybody complaining about him like he was the only child of my father and mother . I have experienced it first hand there was no kind of beating that could stop him but just serious prayers but the pain I still remains the lack of trust still remains any thing that goes missing there is no way your mind won't go to hi first hand.

I'lld still stand by my first comment whether or not I was a Christian.

I just noticed that you are a woman. I am even more shocked at your stance now knowing your gender. This 9 year old was carried in the womb of a woman like your for 9 months through pains. Now, how would you feel, if you see your own son in the state the boy was in when he was rescued? would you try and justify the barbaric torture of your child because he had the guts to steal Eba and stew? I am sure you have never experienced pregnancy, not to talk of having a baby.

By the time you have your own baby, you will realize children are naturally deviants. Even children who has enough to eat is difficult enough, not to talk of ones that is deprived of food and care. it is the Job of parents to love and raise their children properly. Parenting is a difficult and demanding job and from what i am reading from you guys, not everybody deserves to be a parent. I have three children, and i know the difficulty and pains of raising children. The most difficult Age for parenting are the teen years, that is when children become the most deviant and difficult because they are transiting to adults.

Nothing justify chaining a 9 year child like an animal. Beating and chaining a child would not guarantee the child would grow up a responsible adult. In fact research has shown capital punishments and beatings do not have positive effects on the character of a child, love, care and understanding is a far more effect means of raising a child. In other countries, ordinary flogging your children will send you to jail.
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by davodyguy: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
gypsey:
you see? You have proved to be as evil as i and every one on here have suspected, by your utterances above grin, i am so Glad i have managed to bring out more evil out of you, this is the real you. You are even more evil than i have previously thought grin grin perhaps worst than evil tongue i pity you!

You well so? grin
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by nextlevel2222: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
i purposely sign up because of your idiotic comment. you are a brainless and your life must be full of evil acts and he goat. I wanted to condemned the father before- can you listen to yourself? So that's the best way to chastise the little boy. I fear you, I need to see you and beat you up for mentioning such statement. Useless human being davodyguy
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by nextlevel2222: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
delzbaba:
. Its better they chain that boy now,or else he'll be in police handcuffs in 10 years time.

Stupid fellow
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by nextlevel2222: 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
davodyguy:

See this sick guy.

Only few idiots like you quoted me out of contest. Same post has been liked by close to 30 people, compared with the minority opinion of people like you.

Go and read my post again mumu

here's the link https://www.nairaland.com/3246873/korede-taiwo-chained-ogun-pastor#47857003

Read and eat your moronic post. Brainless and classless fellow
I need to see davodyguy or whatever you call yourself and treat you like an animal because that's what you are
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by davodyguy: 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
nextlevel2222:

I need to see davodyguy or whatever you call yourself and treat you like an animal because that's what you are

Fool, see your life? Common sense, you lack, intelligence is so far from you.

If you don't have comprehension challenges, my points would have sank into your blocked skull.
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by davodyguy: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
nextlevel2222:
i purposely sign up because of your idiotic comment.
This just shows how miserable you are. You must be living a very terrible and pathetic life in the real world. I promise to make it more difficult for you
nextlevel2222:

you are a brainless and your life must be full of evil acts and he goat.
You and Generations are brainless, moronic and ignorant. Since common sense eludes you to comprehend a simple post. I wonder what kind of life you live in the real world

nextlevel2222:

I wanted to condemned the father before- can you listen to yourself?

Mumu, what should I have said? I should support the father abi? Mumu. Nobi would not and I didn't. I condemn both the father and the step mother for doing such a terrible evil on that child

nextlevel2222:

So that's the best way to chastise the little boy. I fear you,
That's why I feel so sorry for the pathetic life you must be living in the real world. There's no where in any of my posts on this thread that I ever recommended a stiffer punishment for the kid. I kept on hammering that the boy be rehabilitated and brought up like biblical kids were
nextlevel2222:

I need to see you and beat you up for mentioning such statement.
Cowards like you hide behind social media and say stupid and silly things. When called upon in the real world, you disappear like chaff before the wind. You can't even see me, cos youll feel form and wait at my reception in the office of stand outside my gate at home. Mumu
nextlevel2222:

Useless human being davodyguy
Child of waste generation.

Come back here and I'll deal with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 / Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.