Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks (39168 Views)

Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) / Police Seal Ogun Celestial Church Where 9 Year Old Boy Was Chained (photos) / Why Ogun Celestial Church Chained 9-year-old Boy For Weeks – Police, NSCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by davodyguy: 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
ceda99:

U need to be traced, beaten and arrested for posting this rubbish. because u seem like sme1 who will starve a kid and den chain him for stealing mere eba & soup out of hunger. Ewu

Just as I chastised an ignorant response above, I didn't anticipate a more idiotic response from another intellectually challenged fellow.

All you needed to apply was comprehension skills.

Here's a summary

Father condemned
Not chastised for going into crime
Lastly recommended a rehabilitation and thereafter adequate supervision. I hope your pathetic brain can comprehend this

2 Likes

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by dammyluv911(f): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
davodyguy:
Even though I want to condemn the pastor, but there's something devilish about this boy.

At age 9, he has been stealing like this, boys like him ends up becoming Anini, Oyenusi and Boko haram/Niger Delta Scavenger.

Serious something should be done about this child.
How many of his school mates would he have stolen from? Countless I should guess.

Being bold enough to steal EBA andnpot of stew? Na wa oo

Anyway, he should be rehabilitate d and watched carefully
dear pot of soup and EBA .na hunger cos am

3 Likes

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
davodyguy:
Even though I want to condemn the pastor, but there's something devilish about this boy.

At age 9, he has been stealing like this, boys like him ends up becoming Anini, Oyenusi and Boko haram/Niger Delta Scavenger.

How many of his school mates would he have stolen from? Countless I should guess.

i don't want to abuse you but are you are a human being or an he-goat who just assumed the shape of a human body because i am shocked at your response

5 Likes

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by mormoney85(m): 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
davodyguy:

can't u c that d boys problem is hunger check all d things he is stealing all for his stomach no other items lik clothes or material things he also said that his father doesn't bring enough money for Food if u hv ever stayed with a bad stepmother u will understand d boys pain

4 Likes

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by davodyguy: 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
stephenmorris:
i don't want to abuse you but are you are a human being or an he-goat

Apply your brain, before posting. I just responded to equally pathetic responses like yours.

Attempt an abuse, and you'll be sorry for yourself with my like response
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by emsco(m): 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
davodyguy:

that doesn't justify what they did to him

1 Like

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by davodyguy: 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
mormoney85:
can't u c that d boys problem is hunger check all d things he is stealing all for his stomach no other items lik clothes or material things he also said that his father doesn't bring enough money for Food if u hv ever stayed with a bad stepmother u will understand d boys pain

Even at that. How are we sure it's only at home that such happen? See the parents are wrong for failing to monitor, but some kids can start acting like voltrons from little ages.
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by karashita: 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
davodyguy:

Bros no be small wah ooo.
But before you condemn the boy,did you look at it from the angle of desperation to survive?He said he stole because his dad hardly gave his step mum enough money to cater for the family.
Also,he could be doing it as an act of rebellion,because of the harsh treatment from the dad.
There are many angles to the story.His mother had four of them before she left.Was he the only one left with the dad?How true is his story that they barely had enough to feed on?Why resort to stealing?These are questions i expected journalists to ask.Digging deep.However,investigative journalism is dead in Nigeria.
It is after all these are unravelled that we can now conclude that the boy is truly "possessed".
Whatever it is,what the father did was not the solution to the problem.I mean, look at him in that first pics at the point of rescue.How could a father do that to his child?I wept for that boy.That alone is enough to put the father in trouble,regardless of the 'atrocities' the boy might have committed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by davodyguy: 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
emsco:
that doesn't justify what they did to him

Can't remember saying it does. The key message is, watch the boy. He may have been doing that in school. Whilst we grew up back then, there were some terrible kids that were notorious in class. Their parents do all they can to support, but they're not like the biblical Samuel at all
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by fidelmarshal: 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
Y won't he steal when his fundamental right is been deprived. If his parent have been feeding him very well would he have stolen a pot of soup?

4 Likes

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by Donshemzy1234: 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
davodyguy:

is it that you're born stupid or that you just develop your stupidity??
if a tree has grown up crook it is because it has not been straighten when it was young. Get that into your skull.

4 Likes

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by davodyguy: 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
Donshemzy1234:

is it that you're born stupid or that you just develop your stupidity??
if a tree has grown up crook it is because it has not been straighten when it was young. Get that into your skull.
Direct that pathetic rhetoric to yourself and follow the advice I gave to folks like you that lacked comprehension skills.

Read the post and see the solution I proffered, rather than displaying ignorance here
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by Ellidude(m): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
ceda99:

U need to be traced, beaten and arrested for posting this rubbish. because u seem like sme1 who will starve a kid and den chain him for stealing mere eba & soup out of hunger. Ewu
Thank you for this comment. That guy is surely wicked for focusing all his attention on the lil kid who knows nothing but the thought of how to survive. No thanks to the treatment meted out to him. Seriously, I got angry reading that post.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by SURElee(f): 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
My God! How do you chain a child, a human being like a dog? What a sight,the child looking like a child in war torn countries like sudan and somalia.
People mete out their frustruations on kids these days.
Lord, help us to be good parents and stewards to our children you'd bless us with.

3 Likes

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by RealAdewole(m): 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
davodyguy:

he only stole foods that means he is nt being properly fed, n u know hunger no good for body

4 Likes

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by cole265(m): 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
davodyguy:

Anyway, he should be rehabilitated and watched carefully

Whilst we grew up back then, there were some terrible kids that were notorious in class. Their parents do all they can to support, but they're not like the biblical Samuel at all.

I had a cousin too, who normally stole from everyone back in the early 90s, despite being fed very well and given stipends. He continued such a terrible act until a strong deliverance was done on him sometime in 1997. He eventually stopped that act. Married now with 2 kids and staying in Dublin.kids should be watched and trained properly, including chastisement mildly to correct them back to track

You are sick and should be in chains...that's all I can say for now. + the 4 idiots that liked your post.

4 Likes

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by davodyguy: 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
cole265:

You are sick and should be in chains...that's all I can say for now. + the 4 idiots that liked your post.
You are the sick one here, cos it's even more than 4 likes. Use your brain or see a neurologist
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by cole265(m): 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
davodyguy:

You are the sick one here, cos it's even more than 4 likes. Use your brain or see a neurologist

More than 4 idiots already? Congratulations leader of idiots

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by davodyguy: 11:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
cole265:

More than 4 idiots already? Congratulations leader of idiots
Congrats, leader of classless morons that lack comprehension skills grin
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 25, 2016
Name Checked..........Result:POSITIVE. Reporting from Ugbor Branch GRA benin city
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by CioAngels(f): 12:50am On Jul 25, 2016
Taiwo, where is korede's mother?
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by Blessedward: 1:57am On Jul 25, 2016
davodyguy:

Whilst we grew up back then, there were some terrible kids that were notorious in class. Their parents do all they can to support, but they're not like the biblical Samuel at all.

I had a cousin too, who normally stole from everyone back in the early 90s, despite being fed very well and given stipends. He continued such a terrible act until a strong deliverance was done on him sometime in 1997. He eventually stopped that act. Married now with 2 kids and staying in Dublin.kids should be watched and trained properly, including chastisement mildly to correct them back to track
and who is dat cousin of ursis there something u are not telling us
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by Blessedino: 2:02am On Jul 25, 2016
dis is pure act of wickedness to a boy of dis tender age. wat dat child needs is proper training dats all.

1 Like

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by Codes151(m): 2:04am On Jul 25, 2016
davodyguy:

desit from correlatin NDA. To that senseless, dirty, smelly, motiveless, usless religious throat slaying terrorists. Thanks
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by Codes151(m): 2:11am On Jul 25, 2016
Codes151:
desit from correlatin NDA. To that senseless, dirty, smelly, motiveless, usless religious throat slaying terrorists. Thanks
rapists, child molesters,

1 Like

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by amtaken(f): 2:29am On Jul 25, 2016
I checked the names and nodded with satisfaction. Uchu!

1 Like

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by AreaFada2: 2:53am On Jul 25, 2016
davodyguy:

Some kids just have a challenging behaviour. And most parents and society are ill-equipped to help. Parents are in fact OYO.
Punishment does not help.

Starvation and lack of love (especially by step mum) would have worsened his behaviour. It takes a lot to love a difficult child that is not yours. Simple truth.

Ignorance and over-religiosity are not helping.

Everything is put down to spiritual problem, when clear physical and emotional issues have not been addressed.

@your cousin, some kids go through a phase of rascality that eventually subsides.
Also, that "deliverance" might just have demonstrated the love and care he felt was absent previously.

A lot of kids perceive many things parents do as lack of love: punishment, verbal complaints to correct them, criticism, etc. Money, food, gifts and others given them make no difference. Yep, all those things parents do out of love to prepare kids for the future are perceived wrongly.
Even kids as young as 6.

One has to watch out.

1 Like

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by bareal(m): 3:12am On Jul 25, 2016
dammyluv911:

dear pot of soup and EBA .na hunger cos am

A [/b]whole pot of soup [b] for a 9 yr old. This one go pass Anini and Oyenusi combined.
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by seenter84: 3:52am On Jul 25, 2016
grin

IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=14pt]The Father, The Mother and The Pastor.
All of them combined,

Tetanus dey their brain lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 25, 2016
sunnyfats:
Please try and understand that there are several reasons a child engages in stealing, and one of it is lack of food or provision, some pple criticise their children for doing bad, when they are the cause of the wrongdoing so.pls do not judge, some things are 1+1. I don't believe there is anything devilish about him. Meanwhile, if all the street touts, theifs, prostitutes etc exerienced true family love, most of them won't end up that way.
I just wonder where the boys real mother is.
This is a good lesson for parents. The pastor was starving the boy, and the boy started stealing (mainly food), and the pastor kept punishing the boy by starving him more.How can the boy change

All we embarassedneed is mor love,

very Educated and Very nicely put! Best comment ever on nairaland tirigbosaaaaa! For you! Thank Goodness there people like you with brains in nigeria.country were %99 has mental illness grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got / Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church / The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.