Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

My Nude Photos Yes To My Dick Size: Justin Bieber - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Nude Photos Yes To My Dick Size: Justin Bieber (4776 Views)

Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': "My Small Dick Size Made Women Reject Me" (Video) / Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Nude Photos Yes To My Dick Size: Justin Bieber by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 25, 2016
Justin Bieber’s penis hit the Web like a season movie And of course there isn’t much more for the Biebs to hide. So in a new interview, he wasn’t ashamed to admit that the pics showed his junk completely true to size! See what he said below!

Justin Bieber, 21, left nothing to the imagination when he bared it all while on vacation in Bora Bora, and it was all caught on camera! Although Justin admitted shortly after the pics leaked that he felt violated, Justin hasn’t let it get to him that his penis is all over the Internet. In fact, in a new interview, he revealed that the pictures expose his privates at their biggest anyway!

As soon as the pictures leaked, Justin told Billboard that he was scared about what was about to be exposed to the world. “I first saw the one with the black bar over it. I was like, ‘Oh, my God. I just got out of the water. Shrinkage is real. More pics follow here http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/07/my-nude-photos-yes-to-my-dick-size.html

Re: My Nude Photos Yes To My Dick Size: Justin Bieber by hadjipapiey(m): 12:20am On Jul 25, 2016
Ibere weere shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Best Dressed Vs Worst Dressed, Ebuka Vs Mastercraft / Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) / Naira Marley show off his diamond gun chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.