Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard (18255 Views)

Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria / Oil Price Hits $50, Nigeria’s Exports To Rise / Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by MasterofdRolls1(m): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
I am Proud to be from Anambra.

You are from sambisa forest, not Anambra.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by MasterofdRolls1(m): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2016
HungerBAD:

You are from sambisa forest, not Anambra my beloved state.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by anonimi: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2016
modath:
If you no post foto, you nor dey feel ok smiley .... You don't have a point cos no EU airline flies from Enugu, Not one....you just wanted to argue for argument sake not cos you had any specific knowledge of channel of transportation of said farm produce....

Does ET even still fly from there?

Let me start with the easy one. Is it not obvious from my first post that I had NO "specific knowledge of channel of transportation of said farm produce...." hence my question, which has been graciously answered

ET still flies regular SCHEDULED flights to Enugu. See another foto proof below. cheesy

What is your point about EU flights, ma?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by Arsewipemod: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2016
crixtex:

Lolsss... omo osun... o pada si state re... no be only Anambra na Abamba... undecided
Mhen Anambra is going higher o, wen will my state Delta state move higher upon all d oil revenue we have had??
The day you guys stop blowing things up.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by proeast(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2016
loomer:

OK o, if u say so. But me know say many people no see food chop o
Poverty prevalence rate is relatively low in the SE, so when regions with over 90% poverty rate are starving, majority in the SE would still afford to eat atleast 2 square males a day. Regardless of that, there is economic stagnation all over the country.
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by Kosy79(f): 11:43am On Jul 25, 2016
HungerBAD:

Chisos!!!! bro u sabi lie. so u are now Anambrarian cos Anambra is doing well. hmmmmm Lai mohammed have many children oooo

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by Pdizzle(m): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Really good to hear. Other states should take this as a challenge.
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by president3h: 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
HungerBAD:

......God go punish dat ur mouth wey u take mention Anambra.... South wasted fool u think we don't know u ? Olodo oshi

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by 1miccza: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
Now this is the kind of news that tickles my fancy and gives me hope
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
Arsewipemod:

Lolss... do I really look like who supports blowing up?
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by modath(f): 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
anonimi:

What is your point about EU flights, ma?

My point about EU flights? . You really don't know? Ok then Keep trolling, i've already moved pass this drama of yours!!

P.S..Take your time to read about the Kenyan flower industry, may help you understand the role of airlines in quality control & delivery of fresh produce in quick time... thank me later, don't mention. cool
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by loomer: 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
proeast:
Poverty prevalence rate is relatively low in the SE, so when regions with over 90% poverty rate are starving, majority in the SE would still afford to eat atleast 2 square males a day. Regardless of that, there is economic stagnation all over the country.

So now u and I don agree about the economy.

All the money wey the state govt claim to make from the export, na who dey chop am?
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by funlord(m): 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
phreakabit:

I wouldn't spend too much time on you.
Clearly you lack the cognitive tool set required to comprehend anything above semi-average intelligence.
Read my comment again, better yet don't bother, you aren't smart enough, and it would be an effort in futility.
Your last paragraph (if I should call it that) gives you away as one whoma day old anthropoid would effortlessly outsmart you in a heartbeat.
Choose your enemies wisely my friend.
You aren't the only one who saw my post.
Leave it for the intellectuals, don't bring a paring knife to a gunfight. wink

My friend shut up with all these regurgitated disses you have hurriedly jotted down from google!

You made a _stupid analogy and now that it has been reflected directly back at you, painment has become your chosen destiny!

Just read your moronic submission again, slowly this time :

"Dimwits rather than stay in silence and monopolize the market, you just had to put it
out there to everyones notice. Now watch the federal government backed AB00KIZ and
RED OILERS muscle in."

The bolded parts have also shown you for what you are, a frustrated tribalist who is actually the dimwit!

Are you not suprised that a lot of readers are questioning your vapid and senseless comment? You better go and settle your long standing quarrel with your IQ before you come and post drivel on threads like this In the future!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by introvertedsoul: 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
funlord:

My friend shut up with all these regurgitated disses you have hurriedly jotted down from google!

You made a _stupid analogy and now that it has been reflected directly back at you, painment has become your chosen destiny!

Just read your moronic submission again, slowly this time :

"Dimwits rather than stay in silence and monopolize the market, you just had to put it
out there to everyones notice. Now watch the federal government backed AB00KIZ and
RED OILERS muscle in."

The bolded parts have also shown you for what you are, a frustrated tribalist who is actually the dimwit!

Are you not suprised that a lot of readers are questioning your vapid and senseless comment? You better go and settle your long standing quarrel with your IQ before you come and post drivel on threads like this In the future!

Your post is rather jumbled up and full of incoherence mate.
What are you trying to say? undecided
Should just give it a break. . .
The other guy made valid a point that went over your head, you jumped the gun and got blown to blitz.
Should learn to respect other peoples opinion.
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by funlord(m): 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
introvertedsoul:

Your post is rather jumbled up and full of incoherence mate.
What are you trying to say? undecided
Should just give it a break. . .
The other guy made valid a point that went over your head, you jumped the gun and got blown to blitz.
Should learn to respect other peoples opinion.

"Dimwits rather than stay in
silence and monopolize the
market, you just had to put it
out there to everyones notice.
Now watch the federal
government backed Ab0kiz and
red oilers muscle in."

This makes sense to you? So trade should be done in silence and on code so that no other states or region would notice or so that you can have an advantage? Or so that other tribes won't MUSCLE in on your territory?

How can someone muscle in on your territory without your input? And do you even understand what it means to be a part of a country at all?

You seem to be even more more dumb than him! Jesus wept.......

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by benheaven(m): 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
No wonder ugu dey cost so much now. Obiakpor nwayoooo biko.
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
Proudly from Anambra.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
naijaking1:
Very good. Soon, nobody will actually depend on the so-called federal allocations. IGR all the way.

This can only happen in IGBO Land not SW and North who think their survival depends only on oil money from SS/SE
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by jpphilips(m): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Arsewipemod:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
They Blow up everything then expect development, crack heads!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by dadebayo1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
I am not from Anambra but I sincerely admire the governor, working hard and encouraging the citizens to also work extra hard... Instead of governors traveling to Germany they should visit Anambra to learn how the governor is making things work in his state.. Shame on all non performing governors relying on national cake..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by aresa: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
lol @ Igbos formulating and as usual beating chest over fake and self formulated export numbers from bag loads of ukazi and akpu grin

These people no go kill pesin with lafta.. grin
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by rhektor(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
I hope the vegetables are not weeds
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by rhektor(m): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
aresa:
lol @ Igbos formulating and as usual beating chest over fake and self formulated export numbers from bag loads of ukazi and akpu grin

These people no go kill pesin with lafta.. grin

You say na ukazi and akpu or na weeds, one needs to check these BIAFRAUDIAN Jews very well
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by london4luv: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
In anambra here the news man will say good evening and then go on to tell you why the evening is good! But in other parts of the state especially north, they will good ebening and then tell you how many people that died in bomb blast and how the change agenda is becoming so bad and scam
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by phreakabit(m): 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
[size=18pt]I see you want to dig a hole. . . A grave for yourself perhaps.
Don't worry, I'd throw you a shovel [/size]

funlord:

The fact you suspect i jotted that down from googles shows just how pitiful you intelligence is. I am certain you felt inferior whilst reading it. Explains why your post makes no sense. Do you even know what "regurgitated" means? grin grin grin grin

funlord:

Tautology exposes your frail intelligence again. . . BTW "painment" is not a word, and people don't chose their destinies. . . Off topic, which school you go? Why can't you punctuate?

[s]Just read your moronic submission again, slowly this time :

RED OILERS muscle in."
[/s]

funlord:
The [size=18pt]bolded[/size] parts have also shown you for what you are, a frustrated tribalist who is actually the dimwit!

Do you mean "EMBOLDENED"? Again, which school you go?

funlord:
Are you not [size=18pt]suprised[/size] that a lot of readers are questioning your vapid and senseless comment? You better go and settle your long standing quarrel with your IQ before you come and post drivel on threads like this In the future!

1, You can't spell surprised, and yet you have the guts to speak of IQ?

2, You can't quarrel with your IQ my olodo friend, a better choice of word would have been "negligence of your thinking/reasoning faculty". A problem which you seem to have.

[size=18pt]Class is no longer in session. [/size]
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
DaBullIT:
If you want to quote , please quote with sense , Odinarily one page allows up to 35 comments , but when you quote an author / a OP with all the long messages , you reduce that number to 30 at times 29

Now my question is where did they plant the vegetable in anambra ?
For ur papa pubic region..yea ask him bwoy ask him..u lost son of the deceitful afonjas Republic kiss kiss
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by mercyville: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
IKILLxxxAFONJAS:

For ur papa pubic region..yea ask him bwoy ask him..u lost son of the deceitful afonjas Republic kiss kiss
Is that you( x-rated one) from FULANI REPUBLIC?
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by Arsewipemod: 7:36am On Jul 28, 2016
crixtex:

Lolss... do I really look like who supports blowing up?
You never can tell wink
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by Yyeske(m): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2016
I'm so mad at Obiano, he's so selfish. Why can't he organise a crash course on good governance and modes of improving IGR to his colleagues? My governor and state is on point. God bless Anambra, so proud to be nwa omambala
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by Melvess(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2016
Sahara RepOrTers sAId ItS a SCAM na
Re: Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard by WEWE22(f): 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
IGR all the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Governors Endorse Oyinlola As National Chairman, Silent On Party's Crisis / Lagos LG Polls: PDP Won’t Win Any Council – Tinubu / Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.