Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others (25324 Views)

Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 / Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US / Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by amakoro(m): 4:52am On Jul 25, 2016
Syrian refugee, 21, hacks PREGNANT woman to death with machete and injures two others before hero BMW driver runs him over in yet another attack in Germany

Syrian refugee, aged 21, went on a machete rampage in the city Reutlingen, Germany near to a doner kebab stand
He killed one woman and injured a man and another woman in the attack before being detained by the police
The motive for the attack is unclear but it has been reported he had a dispute with the woman before he killed her

A Syrian refugee wielding a machete has killed a pregnant woman and injured a man and another woman in Germany before being arrested by police after he was run over by a man driving a BMW.

The attack happened in the south western city of Reutlingen near a doner kebab stand in a bus station at Listplatz Square in what has been described as a 'crime of passion'.

German media have been reporting that the motive for the attack in the city south of Stuttgart was unclear but the attacker and the 45-year-old Polish victim both worked at the same snack bar.

Armed police officers can be seen pinning him down to the ground before binding his hands behind his back.

Meanwhile, footage filmed by passers-by also showed the bearded attacker in the moments following the rampage running around in the street while people scream 'oh my god'.

He also banged on the windows of a Citroen car in which a 51-year-old woman suffered cuts to her arms and a 41-year-old man went into shock.

The attacker also injured a 23-year-old man by slashing his face.

It is believed a man passing the incident in a BMW car ran over the man, knocking him to the ground, before he was detained by police.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3705823/Machete-wielding-attacker-kills-woman-injures-two-new-German-outrage.html

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by mrvitalis(m): 5:39am On Jul 25, 2016
Saudi Arabia with all its wealth never took there brothers as refugees, so did Qatar, Kuwait and Turkey... But Europe thought they were foolish and decided to take this people, we all saw this and warned about it, now we are hear... It will take years and millions to clean Europe of this fools
What I tell people is this... Any God who can fight his fights is no God.... I God wants to kill a people let him do it Hey his selfs

139 Likes 10 Shares

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Pavore9: 5:43am On Jul 25, 2016
They are people you don't open your doors for!

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by DaBullIT(m): 6:22am On Jul 25, 2016
Islamists , Yet their religion is a religion of peace

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 25, 2016
I guess this is one main reason why the Brexit happened. Let the wealthy Saudis open up their own borders to receive their own jihadists.

Europe is in a very long, dark tunnel.

The fewer the Muslims in a country the safer it shall be. These fools are a huge threat to civilisation just like civilisation is a threat to Islam.

Wherever they go they bring sword and death.

141 Likes 3 Shares

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by babyfaceafrica: 6:43am On Jul 25, 2016
Some people will blame buhari..yeye

1 Like

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by denko(m): 6:51am On Jul 25, 2016
That is what you get when you open your border to jihadist

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Sexytemi(f): 8:00am On Jul 25, 2016
Hmmmm, what can someone say Ehn....they should close their borders o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by ShaqFu: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2016
amakoro:
Nuremberg – An explosion in a restaurant near the German city of Nuremberg has killed at least one person and sparked fears of a fresh terror attack.
A police spokesman in the town of Anspach confirmed that blast had been reported, but had no further information.

Germany's NTV television reported that officials suspected the explosion was caused by a gas leak.

Germany is on high alert following the killing of ten people in an attack in Munich on Friday and today's machete attack near Stuttgart.

What is happening in our world? SEE PHOTOS And Continue Reading Here>> http://newsmodules..com/2016/07/breaking-another-explosion-in-german-resturrant.html
Using your blog as source is not a reputable source. Use the site you got the news from first.

4 Likes

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by chachanga: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2016
Dey refused to learn from history besides they were so busy been "Politically Correct" and burying their head in the sand.

If they'd been financially enslaved to Middle East Petro-Dollar$, it would have been a different thing but they had a leadership that influenced public sentiment towards self-destruction.

The same guys who would scrutinize peaceful, hardworking Africans to no end before issuing ordinary visiting visas and they make sure you pay through the nose and provide extensive documentation for Student/Skilled Immigrant Applications.

They now suddenly lost their brains and swung open gates to the disgruntled, already doctrinally-galvanized, wide-eyed half-$uicdal fanatic descedants and families of mullahs.

They already knew what Islamic immigrants were up to in Sweden but they chose to self-implode; they brought this on themselves. RIP to the dead anyway.

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2016
I blame Buhari for this

2 Likes

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2016
I am not Politically Correct...Come election Time

me Myself and I will vote for TRUMP.

FVCK ISLAM, FVCK the Blood thirsty Refugees and FVCK Being Politically correct

Sure Trump is an Idiot but as long as he locks the Border against these Lunatics I am content.

Trojan2010:
I am a Muslim and I am not a terrorist!

You might not be a terrorist still I don't want a Muslim in my territory or country.

Think of it as A pastor refusing to rent his land to a BUDDHIST smiley

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by LORDOFAFONJAS: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2016
DaBullIT:
Are you not a muslim ?

4 Likes

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Integrityfarms(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2016
Since Buhari has promised to help the Germans against attacks like this, I hope he will lead the front cos this attack is an Islamic one. A PEACEFUL attack!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by davibid: 11:37am On Jul 25, 2016
angry

2 Likes

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by shamsuRana(m): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2016
DaBullIT:

it is a peaceful religion charlie.
reading about the religion can do a serious damage to your ocean of ignorance.Don't watch from afar and judge,erroneously .Read!
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2016
I was denied German visa last year because of a stupid reason after series of scrutiny and yet these air heads opened their gates to violent islamist who have experienced war and suicidal in nature. They took in millions of them without a document yet deny peaceful africans who are migrating for economic reasons. I do not pity them cos they brought it on themselves. Angela merkel is a disgrace

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Rhotiz: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2016
God have mercy

1 Like

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by LORDOFAFONJAS: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2016
Let Allah fight his battle, not mere mortals fighting for their god undecided

7 Likes

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by blessedvisky(m): 11:39am On Jul 25, 2016
Of course we already know he is a Muslim, yet they'll be shouting ISLAM MEANS PEACE up and down on Nairaland.

Who are they deceiving?? Muhammad?? I laugh in Arabic.

I really feel sorry for the dead people ( the pregnant woman and her foetus) and also the injured.

The peacekeeper (muslim guy) had issues with one woman but went on to slash someone else and injure others.

Islam can never be peaceful. Always causing commotion.

Europe is in for a long thing.

Meanwhile Islam and Violence are like this

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Trojan2010: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2016
I am a Muslim and I am not a terrorist!

1 Like

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Originality007: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2016
this is one d reason i like Trump..

2 Likes

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Sealeddeal(m): 11:39am On Jul 25, 2016
Calamity has befallen the earth. Islamists and Islam are the worst danger lurking around us lately.
It's high time Islam is destroyed forever.

13 Likes

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Apreel(f): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2016
See ehn! No where is safe!!
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by NameChecker: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2016
Perhaps, Donald Trump was right about these people
sad

13 Likes

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by slimpoppa(m): 11:41am On Jul 25, 2016
yussybenayu:
You can not displace people from their ancestral home take them as refugees and expect peace. The solution is to widraw all your troops from their land. And for those shouting Muslim this muslim that attack like this can happen any anywhere by anyone

Bros are you justifying this?

9 Likes

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Pavore9: 11:41am On Jul 25, 2016
Europe should have a re-think as those refugees should re-settle around their region, Saudi Arabia, Iran etc should be their destination.

11 Likes

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by princeonx: 11:42am On Jul 25, 2016
All Muslims no be terrorists

But

All terrorists na Muslims.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 25, 2016
If a country is peaceful, the religion of PEACE has definitely not crept in yet.
Many may loathe Donald Trump for being Islamophobic but the truth is now staring us in the face. Germany has been known to be one of the most peaceful countries in planet earth but what happened in less than one year of allowing refugees in?

July 25, 2016: One person was killed and 12 others were injured at a restaurant in Ansbach, near the German city of Nuremberg in an explosion that occured late on Sunday, a police spokesman said.

July 24, 2016: A 21-year-old SYRIAN refugee killed a woman with a machete and injured two other people

July 22, 2016: An 18-year-old GERMAN-IRANIAN gunman who apparently acted alone opened fire in a busy shopping mall in Munich on Friday evening, killing at least nine people

July 19, 2016: A 17-year-old AFGHAN refugee injured at least 20 train passengers with an axe and a knife in Germany’s Würzburg.

Angela Merkel must be ruing her decisions now. The Britons would later thank those who voted for Brexit.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Sealeddeal(m): 11:46am On Jul 25, 2016
shamsuRana:

it is a peaceful religion charlie.
reading about the religion can do a serious damage to your ocean of ignorance.Don't watch from afar and judge,erroneously
Islam is a religion of peace? Someone likened Islam to a football pitch where there are strikers and defenders but both work for a same purpose. You sound much like a defender while terrorists continue their strikes. We that love freedom, truth and liberty hate Islam.
Mind you, I live in Sharia state in Nigeria presently. I know you guys very well.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Trojan2010: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Calamity has befallen the earth. Islamists and Islam are the worst danger lurking around us lately.
It's high time Islam is destroyed forever.
you better shut your mouth if you don't know what to say . Even in the middle east they kill themselves not just who they see as infidels so the problem is from there mentality and not there religion .
Don't think because they are from the middle east they are true worshippers , they are the highest consmers of heroin. Judge them and not there religion .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Bans Use Of U.S. Dollars, Others / Niger Coup Leaders Prohibit Citizens From Using Social Media / Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.