Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. (7326 Views)

No Ponzi,no Get Rich Quick, No Gimic No Games. For Serious And Real Investors. / Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business / Sure Banker Way To Become Rich In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 5:37am On Jul 25, 2016
So what is Get Rich and Stay Rich In Nigeria Formula all about.

It is a complete bulletproof action guide system that will GUARANTEE you become rich only and only if you follow the system to the latter.

I can also tell you what Get Rich and Stay Rich In Nigeria is NOT

It is NOT a motivational ebook.

It is NOT a BS money making online guide.

It is NOT a BS Get Rich Quick Scheme.

I can GUARANTEE YOU WILL AND MOST BE RICH when you follow the exact simple steps in this system.

You set it up and watch your life change this time for the better.

Everything in this system is AUTOMATED so that you grow your wealth without HASSLE or WAHALA.

YOU SET IT UP ON AUTOPILOT AND WATCH YOURSELF GET RICH.

SO WHO IS "GET RICH AND STAY RICH IN NIGERIA FORMULA" FOR?

Everybody. As along as you want to be rich. Get rich and stay rich formula is for you.

PLEASE SEE THE CONTENT THE BULLETPROOF SYSTEM BELOW:

INTRODUCTION

STEP 1 (MINI SPENDING FACTOR)

1.0 MINI SPEND FACTOR

1.1 CLASSIFYING AND SELECTING

1.3 CALCULATE PERCENTAGE OF EACH TO MONTHLY SALARY

1.4 YOUR VERY OWN CALCULATION CASESTUDY

STEP 2

2.0 PAY YOURSELF FIRST BEFORE ANYBODY

2.1 HOW DO YOU WANT YOUR LIFE TO BE

AND MORE

STEP 3 (KEEP EMERGENCY FUNDS)

3.0 KEEP EMERGENCY FUNDS

3.1 GENERAL EMERGENCY FUNDS

3.2 SICK EMERGENCY FUNDS

3.3 HOW TO INVEST YOUR FUNDS

3.3.1. PORTFOLIO AND CAPITAL INVESTMENT FUND BANK ACCOUNT

3.3.2. EMERGENCY FUND BANK ACCOUNT

3.4 WHICH FUNDS SHOULD BE INVESTED AND WHERE

3.5 DO YOU HAVE A DEBT

STEP 4

4.0 OWN YOUR HOME

4.1 CASE STUDY ONE GROUP A FAMILY

4.2 CASE STUDY TWO GROUP B FAMILY

STEP 5 HANDLE YOUR LIABILITY

STEP 6 (BUSINESS SET UP; NECESSARY OR NOT)

6.0 BUSINESS SET UP; NECESSARY OR NOT

STEP 7.1 - 7.2 INTRO

7.3 MUST DO LIST

7.4 MUST NOT DO LIST

7.5 EXAMPLE ON A REAL LIFE USER

7.6 ACCOMPLISHMENT CHART

HOW TO ORDER

PRICE: N4,500 (FOUR THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY) FOR PDF COPY

N5,500 (FIVE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY TO RECEIVE VIA COURIER)

1. YOU CAN ORDER A PDF COPY ONLINE FOR N4,500 ( FOUR THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY) BY PAYING INTO THE FOLLOWING BANK DETAILS OR YOU PAY N5,500 (FIVE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY) AND WE DELIVER TO YOU BY COURIER ANYWHERE YOU ARE.

1. PAY INTO THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT:

ACCT NAME: UBAKA OJOGWU, CHIKE

ACCT NUMBER: 0212017066

BANK: GTBANK /GUARANTEE TRUST BANK PLC.

OR

ACCT NAME: UBAKA OJOGWU, CHIKE

ACCT NUMBER: 0036884764

BANK: ACCESS BANK PLC.

AFTER PAYMENT IS MADE..PLS SEND YOUR NAME, DEPOSIT SLIP NUMBER, AMOUNT PAID AND YOUR E MAIL ADDRESS TO 07037961196 OR 08089609830.

PHONE NUMBERS (FOR MORE DETAILS): 07037961196, 08089609830. EMAIL : salesforfans@gmail.com

PLS NOTE: Delivery takes place after payment is confirmed.

YOU CANT GET THESE DETAILS ELSEWHERE.

Get Rich and Stay Rich In Nigeria Formula is everything you need to know how to get rich and stay rich in nigeria in the midst of the present economy conditions. If you follow the information in this book, of which I know you will, you will definitely increase your lifestyle, live large and live life the way you want it because you deserve it. You will not see this system again. Take advantage of this opportunity.

GOD BLESS YOU TO GET RICH AND STAY RICH IN NIGERIA.

THANK YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

MICHAEL U. O. C.

TXVEE LIMITED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hi
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 8:17am On Jul 26, 2016
Thankyou Richard...Hope you enjoy the guide.
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
Selling hot now... Get your copy now.
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hi
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Let's talk on whatapps
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 8:18am On Aug 01, 2016
Goodmorning
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hi
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 11:38am On Aug 04, 2016
Good afternoon
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2016
Thanks for your support
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 10:54am On Aug 15, 2016
Thanks for your enquiries. Well appreciated.
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
Thanks for everything Nairalanders.
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 6:39am On Aug 16, 2016
Thanks for everything. You guys are the best.
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hi
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
Thanks Nairalanders for all your calls and chats. I really appreciate. Michael.
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 4:58am On Aug 17, 2016
Good morning folks and thanks for everything. God bless you.
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2016
If you have any enquiry please don't hesitate to call or whatsapp me Michael on 07037961196.
If my number I'd busy, please call again.
Thank you.
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
Thanks for your calls a d chat. I really appreciate them.
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 6:32am On Aug 18, 2016
Good morning folks. It is going to be a beautiful day. Love Michael.
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2016
Happy Environmental in Lagos, NIGERIA. Thanks for all your enquiries.
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
Thanks for your enquiries. Keep it coming. If my number is busy please call again.Thank you.
Michael
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 5:31am On Aug 19, 2016
Good morning Nairalanders. Thanks for your calls and continuous support in making this post a success. Thank you.
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 10:10am On Aug 19, 2016
Using this medium to thank you for visiting this post and responding to my request.
Thank you.
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
Thank you for your calls. I will do my best to get back to you. Michael.
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 4:52am On Aug 20, 2016
Good morning Nairalanders, hope you all had a good night rest. Thank you.
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 10:15am On Aug 20, 2016
Thank you for taking out the time to check out this post. Michael.
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
Thank you for checking out my post. Ai really appreciate. By the way, Up Chelsea !
Michael.
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
Thank you for checking out my post. I really appreciate. By the way, Up Chelsea !
Michael.
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 7:01am On Aug 21, 2016
Hi Nairalanders,
Thanks a lot for checking out this post. If you have any enquiry please hook me up on whatsapp or call. If the number is busy Call again.
Thank you.
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2016
It is a beautiful Sunday. I can already feel good things happening in your favour.. Thanks for checking out my post.
God bless you.
If my number is busy, please call again.
Michael
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 11:17am On Aug 22, 2016
You can call me anytime of the day. If the line is busy, please call again. Thank you.
Re: How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. by freetalk2: 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hi Nairalanders, thanks again for checking out my post. Have a beautiful week ahead.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Cement To Be Nigeria's Biggest Listed Firm (US$14bn) / Is Octafx Real And I Need A Guide / Step-by-step Guide: How To #Make #More #Money With donation hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.