Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. (50427 Views)

Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu / South-East, South-South Governors Hold Vigil In Owerri. Photos / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by cheruv: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
saintdennis:

Lols no fear o

Isoko, delta-ijaws, urhobo, itsekiri even the aniomas and kwales(tho they vehemently reject it) were all part of benin country n protected by the crown.

Just paste your certificate of origin @ ur gate ehn... lols

Stop including Anioma in your Benin nonsense!!!
After your Bini fathers finished pointing out Anioma houses for Nigerian soldiers to massacre its inhabitants, you now want to come and claim brotherhood and Benin crown crap
Abeggi! angry

1 Like

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by cheruv: 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
Abagworo:
All the names I see there are Ijaw and Kaima is in Ijawland. I pray they make the same mistake Igbos made in 1967 so that we will be spectators this time around counting the millions of body bags as rampaging Niger, Chad, Northern (Ghana, Togo, Benin), Burkina Faso and Senegal descend on them with US and UK backing. After that war they will respect Igbos.
Enyi kwusi ikwú inyo!
I tófèlá ihnye ndi a I nākáfèri undecided
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by adams009: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
Pavore9:
They are high on wet weed!

SS/SE should take it easy, no one has monopoly of violence. IF THEY FAIL TO CARRY OUT THEIR THREAT, THEY ARE BASTARDS....
Terrorist!
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by saintdennis(m): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
cheruv:

Stop including Anioma in your Benin nonsense!!!
After your Bini fathers finished pointing out Anioma houses for Nigerian soldiers to massacre its inhabitants, you now want to come and claim brotherhood and Benin crown crap
Abeggi! angry

Half truths... every deltan tribe was under the protection of the benin country during the biafran war. Every single deltan!

FEDERAL TROOPS WERE BARRED BY BENIN FROM PASSING THE MID-WEST TO INVADE BIAFRA.

Isn't that protection? Hearing bombs go off but sleeping with ur eyes closed cos u know you're safe?

Isn't it the igbo speaking tribes of benin country (aniomas, kwales, ukwani etc) that out of greed and ignorance assisted the biafran army with the invasion of the benin country?
Wasn't it aniomas who started hiding biafran soldiers who couldn't retreat across on bridge on time?

U people do not know even YOUR OWN HISTORY!

Wasn't it igbos(a minority) who were rewarded for their BETRAYAL with okonkwo named as administrator?

Please do not quote me again, I don't give free history lessons.
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by 7lives: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
modath:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , comic relief. cheesy

Issue threat, enter tunnel, keep kwayet....

Change name, issue Threat, enter tunnel, keep Kwayet .

Coined another name, issue.... dem nor dey tire? cheesy cheesy

Abeg no kill me with laughter, the next group coming out to issue a treaty will probably be called ninja turtles of Niger delta.
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by murmee: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
mummyson26:

Like I always said Nigeria is too big as one single African country
My dear,THAT is the Gospel TRUTH.
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by cheruv: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
saintdennis:

Half truths... every deltan tribe was under the protection of the benin country during the biafran war. Every single deltan!

FEDERAL TROOPS WERE BARRED BY BENIN FROM PASSING THE MID-WEST TO INVADE BIAFRA.

Isn't that protection? Hearing bombs go off but sleeping with ur eyes closed cos u know you're safe?

Isn't it the igbo speaking tribes of benin country (aniomas, kwales, ukwani etc) that out of greed and ignorance assisted the biafran army with the invasion of the benin country?
Wasn't it aniomas who started hiding biafran soldiers who couldn't retreat across on bridge on time?

U people do not know even YOUR OWN HISTORY!

Wasn't it igbos(a majority) who were rewarded for their BETRAYAL with okonkwo named as administrator?

Please do not quote me again, I don't give free history lessons.
Chai
When people delight recycling false truths... The result is usually toxic!!!
Anioma with capital at Asaba is composed of three zones viz
1]Ika
2]Enuani(Highlanders)
3]Ukwuani(Lowlanders)

They all fall under the viceroyalty of Western Igboland(IhuOrie AlaIgbo). Bkos they insisted on being Igbos, you the other Midwesterners(Edo and Ijo tribes inclusive) pointed them out to Nigerian forces to be killed...just bkos they affirmed their Igboness.
Agbor still remembers those massacres... Asaba still remembers those massacres angry
There's no Benin country....if anything happens to Nigeria, the various tribes would be independent and even the oba(though he's of Igbo descent) can't afford to antagonize the 40million strong nation to his East!
When next is your duke celebrating the Igwe(igue) festival

1 Like

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Olabestonic001(m): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
Jalinco:
Everybody should just go about his or her normal business. Those ABA or IPOB guys may have mistakenly drunk crude oil and same has started igniting in their head

Don't mind those foolish Niger-Delta militants. Me just dey eat amala and Egusi soup step-down my lafta.
Ultimatum given miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by LorDBolton(m): 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
cheruv:

Chai
When people delight recycling false truths... The result is usually toxic!!!
Anioma with capital at Asaba is composed of three zones viz
1]Ika
2]Enuani(Highlanders)
3]Ukwuani(Lowlanders)

They all fall under the viceroyalty of Western Igboland(IhuOrie AlaIgbo). Bkos they insisted on being Igbos, you the other Midwesterners(Edo and Ijo tribes inclusive) pointed them out to Nigerian forces to be killed...just bkos they affirmed their Igboness.
Agbor still remembers those massacres... Asaba still remembers those massacres angry
There's no Benin country....if anything happens to Nigeria, the various tribes would be independent and even the oba(though he's of Igbo descent) can't afford to antagonize the 40million strong nation to his East!
When next is your duke celebrating the Igwe(igue) festival

This IS THE LAST EVER REPLY OR CORRESPONDENCE I WILLL EVER HAVE WITH YOU!

You F00l! With no orientation @ all, you don't even know the meaning of igue, you idi0t

Benin kingdom that control dahomey (the bight of benin was named after benin kingdom). Benin that annexed lagos (peacefully) and officially ruled lagos for centuries , benin that named onit'se as they boundary for the banished prince ebo (chima) (which ibos now call onitsha)

You f00l. Benin is the ONLY country that has been granted referedum to form their state , if benin wants independence it can get it ANYTIME.
Your 40million strong igbo nation have been agitating for 6th state since when? Yet no hope

You f00lish child of cowardly parents who are too ashamed to tell you your history/ancestry go and see the Obi of onitsha staff of authority then compare it with delta tribes then go to benin kingdom and see pictures of our palace chiefs crowing your former obis included not only the isokos, urhobos n co. BUT ALSO YOUR OBIS! You lost soul!

Who established onitsha? Angel fell from sky abi? Oya go and sue wikipedia that chima who came from benin was named "EBO"(pronounced ehbo) that's what changed to ibo (by the explorers) or how come throughout your colonial history was arochukwu n other clans b4 they used the term ibo?

It's not your fault, I blame your illiterate parents who refuse to heed common sense and are fooling people like you into agitating for a genocide.

Carry on...just know that this time benin country won't take a neutral position. And the igbos won't recover from the decimation

A tribe waving an Israeli flag? Smh

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Wadeoye(m): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
I hope all the Igbos on this platform have returned home. If No, don't come here again to talk about seceding - you have an opportunity to implement your desire now. Move out of South-West and North back to your country (Biafra).

We are all in support of Biafra... go, ibo go...

3 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
betterABIAstate:
even when Igbo youths beat them up in ladipo, they threatened to burn shops, afonja touts couldn't do jack.
na noise makers dem be na
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Nevillous: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
Pavore9:
They are high on wet weed!

You may be right bro, but it's like ur father also smoked wit dem....
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Pavore9: 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nevillous:

You may be right bro, but it's like ur father also smoked wit dem....

Ignoring your adding my father in your post shows l have regard for your own parents.....one does not show off stupidity as it is waste of the human mind. Have a good night rest.

3 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by cheruv: 1:13am On Jul 26, 2016
LorDBolton:

You F00l! With no orientation @ all, you don't even know the meaning of igue, you idi0t

Benin kingdom that control dahomey (the bight of benin was named after benin kingdom). Benin that annexed lagos (peacefully) and officially ruled lagos for centuries , benin that named onit'se as they boundary for the banished prince ebo (chima) (which ibos now call onitsha)

You f00l. Benin is the ONLY country that has been granted referedum to form their state , if benin wants independence it can get it ANYTIME.
Your 40million strong igbo nation have been agitating for 6th state since when? Yet no hope

You f00lish child of cowardly parents who are too ashamed to tell you your history/ancestry go and see the Obi of onitsha staff of authority then compare it with delta tribes then go to benin kingdom and see pictures of our palace chiefs crowing your former obis included not only the isokos, urhobos n co. BUT ALSO YOUR OBIS! You lost soul!

Who established onitsha? Angel fell from sky abi? Oya go and sue wikipedia that chima who came from benin was named "EBO"(pronounced ehbo) that's what changed to ibo (by the explorers) or how come throughout your colonial history was arochukwu n other clans b4 they used the term ibo?

It's not your fault, I blame your illiterate parents who refuse to heed common sense and are fooling people like you into agitating for a genocide.

Carry on...just know that this time benin country won't take a neutral position. And the igbos won't recover from the decimation

Your Bini peopt can't do shyt...you hear
Iwéká,who established Igwe(igue) festival was from agbor,which is the westernmost of all the fortresses we've in Igboland.
Onichá means those who were chased/cut off from On and it was these refugees from On who established the different Onichas in Igboland viz Onicha mmiri(Anambra), Onicha ngwa(Abia), Onicha Ugbo(Anioma), Onicha olona(Ebonyi) etc
Even in the precolonial times, the Bini were so heavily defeated by Agbor that you guys had to build a moat round the city... That was also why you guys had to expand westward towards Lagos bkos Agbor and Idah had blocked the eastward routes of expansion.
When the time comes again,you'd not only be fighting Agbor but the whole of Igboland from Agbor in the west to Arochukwu in the East,from obolo in the North to opobo in the South.
When the dust settles,the Bini king would be bringing tribute to Nri... Just as Joseon Korea paid tribute to Qing China
For now,keep running your mouth

2 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by mare23ayo(m): 8:35am On Jul 26, 2016
you guys gonna be the biggest cowards if nothing happens on 1st of August

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Mckennedy: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2016
LorDBolton:

Lol,, abeg when has Chima become Bini/Edo tongue? And if at all whats the meaning of Chima in Bini/Edo tongue? Until then I can take you serious.
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by LorDBolton(m): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
Mckennedy:

Lol,, abeg when has Chima become Bini/Edo tongue? And if at all whats the meaning of Chima in Bini/Edo tongue? Until then I can take you serious.
Calcius clay is different from mohammad Ali... but they are same people.

Best way to answer your question
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by 36xtr39r: 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
LorDBolton:
Calcius clay is different from mohammad Ali... but they are same people.

Best way to answer your question

You can do well by telling your readership the Bini name of Chima before it was changed to the Igbo name...
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by RETROXPECT: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
Forget your racist instinct and lets get smarter. more innocent life will be lost if we continue this way. There anger is resource control amidst lost of 2015 general election. We can get smarter by addressing it in the spirit of togetherness rather than having the mind that SS be wiped out with military actions or SE and or SW. Sure you/we wont forgive ourselves if we allow thing to play out this way. Just think about the end means of your agitations and think about the avoidable casualties. Same things to the SS and the SE too. #TOGETHER WE CAN
PenSniper:

You don't need to appeal. Your freedom fighter-bosses have asked you to return home. Heed their call so you can co-ordinate better.
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by suledes(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
Dis arguement is very interesting. I thought d Igbo did not have history. I have learnt a lot. Hmmmm
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by WEWE22(f): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
They are high
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 01, 2016
grin
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by mare23ayo(m): 6:32am On Aug 06, 2016
Wadeoye:
I hope all the Igbos on this platform have returned home. If No, don't come here again to talk about seceding - you have an opportunity to implement your desire now. Move out of South-West and North back to your country (Biafra).
We are all in support of Biafra... go, ibo go...
pasol4real:

See cowards from the wasted region forming "alagbara"
U that was dealt with by the common hausas in Lagos is now threatening ndigbos in Lagos.
E bi like say life don tire dis afonjas .
How many are u in Lagos that u think u can stand the igbos .the igbos own Lagos n will deal with any tribe that steps on its toes .
Be warned.

That's how they didn't declare August 1st..... Flat Heads shame! shame!! Shame!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lord Sky - IGP "Transmission" Music Video - Ft. Ibrahim Idris / Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24 Hours To Stop Xenophobia / Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.