Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

What Is Your View About The SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your View About The SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH? (591 Views)

What Is Your View About Comedy In The Church? / Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 / Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your View About The SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH? by damcalceb: 7:44am On Jul 25, 2016
What do you think of worshipping on Saturdays? What do you think of not celebrating Christmas and all other Christian festive? tell us your views about being a sabbatarian, What do you think of the Seventh -Day Adventist Church.
Re: What Is Your View About The SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH? by talktonase(m): 7:52am On Jul 25, 2016
It is a Bible believing church that does not belong to the ecumenical movement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your View About The SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 25, 2016
To me I think worshipping on Saturday is the right way to my own point of view.... if Saturday is the seventh day so Saturday should be the worshipping day not sunday...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Because Of Your Faith, It Will Happen! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/11/16 / South African Pastor Sprays Insecticide On Congregants 'to Heal Them'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.