Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Solomon Dalung Decorated As 'Milam' Of Zinni As Dignitaries Storm Event - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Dalung Decorated As 'Milam' Of Zinni As Dignitaries Storm Event (8814 Views)

Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) / Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) / Mohammed Babandede Decorated As Immigration Comptroller-General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solomon Dalung Decorated As 'Milam' Of Zinni As Dignitaries Storm Event by jonhemma11: 8:40am On Jul 25, 2016
Minister of Youth and Sports Development Solomon Dalung over the weekend dressed as part of his people's culture in full paraphernalia traditional attire during the civic reception of his humble self by his people of Gazum chiefdom, Langtang LG of Plateau state as they decorate him as the "Milam" of Zinni."Milam"literally mean lightening of a thunder.

Among those who graced the civic reception in his honor were Professor Osagie Ehanire State Minister of health, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu Minister of Science and Technology, Pastor Usani Uguru Usani Minister of Niger Delta affairs, Engr. Habu Gumel NOC chairman & Executive Secretary National Lottery Funds, Gen. Joshua Dogonyaro Rtd, Ambassador Danjuma Sheni Perm.Sec ministry of Defence, Prince Mohammed Garba Balagan Lere,Ambassador Timloh and Ambassador Rindap both retired.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/solomon-dalung-decorated-as-milam-of.html

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Decorated As 'Milam' Of Zinni As Dignitaries Storm Event by jonhemma11: 8:40am On Jul 25, 2016

Re: Solomon Dalung Decorated As 'Milam' Of Zinni As Dignitaries Storm Event by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 8:41am On Jul 25, 2016
Memes by iffacatchyouehn

Dude be like Na Today you go die

You know what to click grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solomon Dalung Decorated As 'Milam' Of Zinni As Dignitaries Storm Event by Apelex(m): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2016
Funny. This is one of the funniest minister...
The NDA negotiator...

The paramilitary mam

Now Robbin Hood... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Decorated As 'Milam' Of Zinni As Dignitaries Storm Event by babyfaceafrica: 8:58am On Jul 25, 2016
Nice
Re: Solomon Dalung Decorated As 'Milam' Of Zinni As Dignitaries Storm Event by Zonacom(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2016
Just look at the beautiful scenery behind those dancers. Plateau is really beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Decorated As 'Milam' Of Zinni As Dignitaries Storm Event by Interesting15: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2016
Guys, I just want to tell you all that I Love Jesus Christ.

Ever since I decide living my life in accordance to what the Bible says, I'm getting better in all dimensions.

I mean, my mates I grew up with, when I compared my life to theirs, I'm just humbled.

Give God a try too.

Jesus loves you.

6 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Decorated As 'Milam' Of Zinni As Dignitaries Storm Event by pachukwu16: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2016
Okay! Nothing come out.
Re: Solomon Dalung Decorated As 'Milam' Of Zinni As Dignitaries Storm Event by MiMiakpet(m): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2016
Before now na military khaki & red berret them don come award am bow & arrow, him next award na gun dem go give am... Issoryt! Kwontinu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Dalung Decorated As 'Milam' Of Zinni As Dignitaries Storm Event by Category1: 10:02am On Jul 25, 2016
Since when he became minister, Nigeria have been bad luck in sports

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Decorated As 'Milam' Of Zinni As Dignitaries Storm Event by Pavore9: 10:02am On Jul 25, 2016
Zonacom:
Just look at the beautiful scenery behind those dancers. Plateau is really beautiful

You captured my thought but the irony is that Westerners appreciate such more than we the locals as it is said Westerners enjoy Africa more than Africans.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Decorated As 'Milam' Of Zinni As Dignitaries Storm Event by davedpo(m): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2016
OK issoryt
Re: Solomon Dalung Decorated As 'Milam' Of Zinni As Dignitaries Storm Event by paulstrings(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2016
Making Headlines for the weirdest reasons...The ministry is suffering undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Decorated As 'Milam' Of Zinni As Dignitaries Storm Event by NameChecker: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Solomon Dalung Decorated As 'Milam' Of Zinni As Dignitaries Storm Event by Richie0974: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2016
Is Milam an hunter? Because all I see is q bow and an arrow not lightening or thunder. undecided

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Decorated As 'Milam' Of Zinni As Dignitaries Storm Event by plainol(m): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2016
Is it not that guy with red beret, that cultist.
Re: Solomon Dalung Decorated As 'Milam' Of Zinni As Dignitaries Storm Event by Abraxas: 10:24am On Jul 25, 2016
This guy spends all his time acting all manner of drama in his comfort zone: the Middle Belt. That is quite brilliant!
Re: Solomon Dalung Decorated As 'Milam' Of Zinni As Dignitaries Storm Event by cyojunior1(m): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2016
Only in nija will a man of 60 still calling himself a youth !!!
Re: Solomon Dalung Decorated As 'Milam' Of Zinni As Dignitaries Storm Event by Yujin(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2016
I really miss the mesmerizing steps of the Izere dancers. Those guys are just marvelous. I admire the Tarokh people especially their love for culture. Great people on the plateau. I notice the dearth of the 'malos': if it was one 'dan masanin something' they would graced the area with battalions.

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Decorated As 'Milam' Of Zinni As Dignitaries Storm Event by 400billionman: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2016
Has it affected price of kerosene or tomato ?
Re: Solomon Dalung Decorated As 'Milam' Of Zinni As Dignitaries Storm Event by MrImole: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
That moronn?
Re: Solomon Dalung Decorated As 'Milam' Of Zinni As Dignitaries Storm Event by shammah1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
LMAO! grin

The red Barret Minister is now a hunter... This guys are jokes.

Meanwhile, athletes are begging for donations to participate in Olympics. Useless government
Re: Solomon Dalung Decorated As 'Milam' Of Zinni As Dignitaries Storm Event by Ayomi088(m): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
sad
Re: Solomon Dalung Decorated As 'Milam' Of Zinni As Dignitaries Storm Event by Hopez456(m): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lovely, the Man of many stunts. I was privileged to see him perform the various cultural stunts of the Taroh people during the Taroh day festival.
Greatly missed Langtang and It's people.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: APC Wins Ikwere LGA / PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING / Sanwo-Olu Launches Adopt-A-Bin Program For Refuse Collection In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.