Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING (8803 Views)

Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina / See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. / I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hi, this is PMB latest pics, diligently observe his cheeks below his glasses.

#NIGERIAPRAY4PMB

Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by yarimo(m): 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
Chai I can see BUHARI is reading nairalanders comments. grin

7 Likes

Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by basilo102: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
bag of bones

9 Likes

Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
basilo102:
bag of bones
that's too mean

2 Likes

Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
This guy is truly sick

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by AfonjaGuy: 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
All The Curses from poor Nigerians are after him. he said he want to be a President by fire by force or Baboon soak in Blood, why is he running away from his Presidential aso rock seat grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin he never see any thing yet, he looks like skeleton inside dat his one cloth he always wore . he should better come back home and resume his duty weather he's suffering from Kwashakor or Ear disease grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by SalamRushdie: 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
Get well Sir and Resign

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Get well Sir and Resign
LMAO! So that ya Brother can come back abiiiii

4 Likes

Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 28, 2017
AfonjaGuy:
All The Curses from poor Nigerians are after him. he said he want to be a President by fire by force or Baboon soak in Blood, why is he running away from his Presidential aso rock seat grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin he never see any thing yet, he looks like skeleton inside dat his one cloth he always wore . he should better come back home and resume his duty weather he's suffering from Kwashakor or Ear disease grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin

4 Likes

Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by SalamRushdie: 12:15am On Feb 28, 2017
wapadunk:
LMAO! So that ya Brother can come back abiiiii

So Osinbanjo can continue

2 Likes

Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by isbish(m): 12:33am On Feb 28, 2017
What's disturbing about a 74 year old indisposed frail looking man. Haba OP! angry

1 Like

Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by otil1: 1:54am On Feb 28, 2017
isbish:
What's disturbing about a 74 year old indisposed frail looking man. Haba OP! angry

Correction please, over 80 years old.

Never believe that PMB is 74. It's a big fat lie

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by Womanitarian(m): 2:44am On Feb 28, 2017
AfonjaGuy:
IPOBguygrin always nonsense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by Nobody: 3:15am On Feb 28, 2017
Womanitarian:
IPOBguygrin always nonsense
By their comments ye shall know them
Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by 1shortblackboy: 6:36am On Feb 28, 2017
yarimo:
Chai I can see BUHARI is reading nairalanders comments. grin
if Buhari read Nairaland comments e go just kukuma die one time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by ogawisdom(m): 7:00am On Feb 28, 2017
Osibanjo all d way

I stand with PYO

D dude can go and D**

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by Bitterleafsoup: 7:01am On Feb 28, 2017
Ayyyyy I am tired of this hide and seek.
Tell us the truth!
This is beyond blind prayer, we need to know the test results so we direct it to the correct sickness.
Is that even Buhari sef?

1 Like

Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by adioolayi(m): 7:08am On Feb 28, 2017
AfonjaGuy:

Shame on you

3 Likes

Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by ShaqFu: 8:34am On Feb 28, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Ayyyyy I am tired of this hide and seek.
Tell us the truth!
This is beyond blind prayer, we need to know the test results so we direct it to the correct sickness.
Is that even Buhari sef?
On the contrary, the question we should be asking is: is PMB mentally and physically fit to lead us?

Not all this prayers and useless shenanigans employed by the presidency and APC and some religiously drunk nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by obinon(m): 8:34am On Feb 28, 2017
basilo102:
bag of bones
Do you really have to say that? You might not like him, but he is human and deserves our prayers.

1 Like

Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2017
grin Hes gone
Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Hes gone
I see fayose blood in you

1 Like

Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by TheTrueSeeker: 9:28am On Feb 28, 2017
When are those professional 'Photoshopers' coming in here to add or remove from the pic

2 Likes

Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 28, 2017
Lalasticlala come and see oooooooo
Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by AndreB: 11:25am On Feb 28, 2017
what's that bottle on the table next to him?
Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
AndreB:
what's that bottle on the table next to him?
Feeding Bottle.
Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
Spartacuss:
Feeding Bottle.
Can I mingle with u?
Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by plaetton: 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
AfonjaGuy:

Don't mind him.

I just wonder why any good person would be wishing him well.
Is his life more valuable than the lives of the youth corpers murdered in 2011 during the Buhari-inspired riots after Nigerians rejected him for the 3rd time , or the over 150 young protesters brutally murdered on Buhari's orders in the last years ?

Everyone has a date with mortality, but some will wait for their inevitable mortality with the burden of an evil conscience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by Agimor(m): 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
Our President is highly malnourished. Upon all the billions within his reach.
Re: PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING by laribari(m): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
ThinkDeeply:
This guy is truly sick

Baba don go ooo! Several reports has it that baba has cancer as way back as June 2016 but I think it has reached its final stage now which is why it's serious. Chemotherapy alone is at least 6 months and that probably explains baba's long disappearance!

It's just a pity and I cry when I see people battling for their lives because it reminds me of a certain February (5 yrs ago) when I lost my only sister at 36 to health issues that got escalated.

Life is nothing! angry sad

After she had died when we were arranging her things we found some Money she had kept for her transport fare for work, honestly it broke our hearts even more. In fact make I stop becos tears don dey build up again. I tot I had overcome this tears, even after 5yrs. The thing really pain me deep down. Even if dem amputate your hand, the pain of loosing a loved one is greater.

Since then I'm touch when I hear that people had died and this Jan and Feb 2017 recorded so many death. Make God continue to guide us.

I just pray God gives baba the grace to know him which was our only consolation when my sister passed on.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi / Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A / USA Security Agents Meet With Danbazzau (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.