Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

See The Gigantic Snake Bayelsa Politician Saw At His New House - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Gigantic Snake Bayelsa Politician Saw At His New House (3142 Views)

See The Gigantic Bush Meat Killed Yesterday (photos) / See The Gigantic Scorpion That We Killed. / The Snake I Saw At My Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Gigantic Snake Bayelsa Politician Saw At His New House by handysuzy(f): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2016
Chief Whip at Ekeremor Local Govt. Council, Bayelsa state, Hon Johnbull Clephas encountered this snake at the site of his new building. Describing the moment, he wrote:

“Glory b 2 God Almighty… I went 2 my site dis morning 2 do little work & stumbled into dis Serpent already trapped dead in my fence… Guess what? I burnt d evil to Hell… I say
back 2 sender in Jesus name, Amen…”

More at: http://factflyers.com/see-gigantic-snake-bayelsa-politician-saw-new-house/

Re: See The Gigantic Snake Bayelsa Politician Saw At His New House by handysuzy(f): 8:45am On Jul 25, 2016

Re: See The Gigantic Snake Bayelsa Politician Saw At His New House by ThePlumbers(m): 8:51am On Jul 25, 2016
Patiently waiting here for lalasticlala to nod this to the promise land.
Re: See The Gigantic Snake Bayelsa Politician Saw At His New House by a2personal2013: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2016
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
ThePlumbers:
Patiently waiting here for lalasticlala to nod this to the promise land.
Re: See The Gigantic Snake Bayelsa Politician Saw At His New House by Titheman(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2016
this must get to FP aka snakeland

but wait did I hear him say burnt.... so nobody chop d meat...in dis economy u dey waste food
Re: See The Gigantic Snake Bayelsa Politician Saw At His New House by BusinessHub1: 9:08am On Jul 25, 2016
If this do not reach FP...
lalasticlala password: snake
Re: See The Gigantic Snake Bayelsa Politician Saw At His New House by seyema(m): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2016
Soup don ready
Re: See The Gigantic Snake Bayelsa Politician Saw At His New House by phlemzy: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2016
Nigerians and spirituality. Snakes cannot move around to look for its daily bread. Mr politician is already cabashing sending it back to its sender.
Re: See The Gigantic Snake Bayelsa Politician Saw At His New House by KingRex1(m): 9:17am On Jul 25, 2016
Damn! Thats a once in a 3months meal. It was definitely helpless while being caught. Poor snakesad.

Lalasticlala how come this ain't on FP yet
Re: See The Gigantic Snake Bayelsa Politician Saw At His New House by Fashola4thSon: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2016
angry
Re: See The Gigantic Snake Bayelsa Politician Saw At His New House by ShaqFu: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2016
Wow! The snake is really huge. Waiting for lalasticlala to do what he knows how to do best. grin
Re: See The Gigantic Snake Bayelsa Politician Saw At His New House by OlujobaSamuel: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2016
it's already on fp now, u too wan make post wey go enter fp, na wao.
Re: See The Gigantic Snake Bayelsa Politician Saw At His New House by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2016
Dem no wan eat am like our sophisticated brothers and sisters grin cheesy
Re: See The Gigantic Snake Bayelsa Politician Saw At His New House by ConqueredWest: 9:54am On Jul 25, 2016
Why waste that meat naaaa
They should have sold it
Re: See The Gigantic Snake Bayelsa Politician Saw At His New House by soberdrunk(m): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2016
Why is this a testimony? That is a harmless python just trying to survive, what is with all the "back to sender" and "sending to hell"? Nor be bush full everywhere so? I just cannot stand some peoples "over religiousness".....
Re: See The Gigantic Snake Bayelsa Politician Saw At His New House by specialadviser5: 10:09am On Jul 25, 2016
Fp is sure for me today.
Re: See The Gigantic Snake Bayelsa Politician Saw At His New House by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2016

Me rushing for FTC like

1 Share

Re: See The Gigantic Snake Bayelsa Politician Saw At His New House by goldfish80(m): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
It's astonishing a supposed leader and an educated man would believe someone sent this python to his site in the bush, which is the serpents natural habitat.
Re: See The Gigantic Snake Bayelsa Politician Saw At His New House by Kgdavid(m): 9:21am On Jul 29, 2016
lol... ah Nigerians

Some Nigerians still believe cats are evil
Re: See The Gigantic Snake Bayelsa Politician Saw At His New House by hymanflex(m): 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
handysuzy:
Chief Whip at Ekeremor Local Govt. Council, Bayelsa state, Hon Johnbull Clephas encountered this snake at the site of his new building. Describing the moment, he wrote:

“Glory b 2 God Almighty… I went 2 my site dis morning 2 do little work & stumbled into dis Serpent already trapped dead in my fence… Guess what? I burnt d evil to Hell… I say
back 2 sender in Jesus name, Amen…”

More at: http://factflyers.com/see-gigantic-snake-bayelsa-politician-saw-new-house/

Ma, good afternoon, I need your help now nd I know you can can do it for me.
with due respect Ma, the 2016 Mr nairaland election is ongoing, nd I need you to please help us with the dream of winning the elections.

the voting thread is

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

just type" I vote falconey Cc: NLjega"

the voting continues tomorrow and the grand finale will be held on Wednesday.

I am trusting you for this Ma.

Thanks
Re: See The Gigantic Snake Bayelsa Politician Saw At His New House by ifex370(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
Snake land..

(1) (Reply)

Laptops, Flash Drive, Mp3 Player For Sale Now / Droid Buddy 2 Apk Latest Free Download / Leak Detection In Steam Boilers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.