Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page (47564 Views)

Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) / Kcee Busted For 'Stealing' Money Photo From Instagram User / Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
Revolva:
Pato just no send dem oo wedaa fake or not if celebrity wear am all boys go follow am wear am hahaha

dude you are an insult to the present day Nigerian youth, i understand boys use to say this back in 2008 and all but not in 2016, the world is watching, no wonder they laugh at Nigerians outside, they still say we reason like educated illiterates, so anything a celeb does u do, whatever he wears even tho we know it's fakes and messed up, you would also, what happen to having a mind of your own...... angry angry undecided undecided can't believe i just read that, i thought people were not capable of reasoning like this anymore, na wa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by Dolypson04(m): 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
I don't know if both shoes and dollar bills are fake but what I am sure of is the sleep. Fake sleep and probably with fake girls.
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
grin grin grin grin

Star singer Patranking has been busted by a US page for posing with fake Yeezy shoes and fake dollar notes. This happened after Pato posted the pic of himself covered in dollars with young ladies lying beside him and said: Money dey find me.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/patoranking-busted-fake-yezzy.html

That Yeezy is 1200$

If he buy the original he'll go bankrupt asap
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
I say it always, the rich don't show off, only the poor try to impress.

A very few 9ja celebs are super dope rich, and they don't show off, I'm close to a few of em wink

Now the thing is, Pat fit nor know say na fake yeezy im wear, because those Lagos hustle boys wey dey do house delivery go just nack better price price for fake something cry. My Rolex, my yeezy 2015 model, Ray Ban shades, even iPhone 6 plus bought all with original price, yet na fake.

So my guys make una nor too blame am, nor be fashion guru, fit be say na original price him buy this one.
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by tosinjay(m): 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
Reason i don't sell anything designer, it's gonna be fake no matter how good and similar the quality is to the original, it's gonna be fake. We Nigerians can't afford original designers and those who can afford them know where to get them. We're lucky in this country using fake things and not being sued.

You wanna buy Versace hightop with Medusa Head sneakers and @N30,000 you're asking if it's original? Even with your N100,000 you cannot have the original.

Meanwhile they are all ungodly wears. Peace
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by UMSTrainingHub: 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
Important tips To Save Your Job During Layoff especially this 'CHANGE' era

Of recent, one of the biggest E-commerce companies in Nigeria was reported to have sacked over 60% of their non-IT staff and instead automated most of their work functions

Now that job losses and downsizing is imminent in several companies and business organizations during the 'Change' era, it is time to......

1. Update your skills and knowledge

During staff layoff, management will be quick to let go of staffs that their skills are outdated and they have nothing new to offer, no new idea to bring to move the company forward. One will be seen as useless to the company especially in this Digital and ICT revolutionary period

Therefore, it is best to look for new ideas, new ways to go about your job description that will be productive. Acquire new productive skills and make sure the management is aware of these efforts.

At UMS Training Hub.... students, unemployed, graduates, professionals and others who understand that the future is now and acquiring professional skills in Web Design & Development, 3D Animations, Graphics Design, Video Editing, Motion Graphics, Photography, Digital Marketing, Mobile Application Development is way to go for life-changing career development

UMS TRAINING HUB | +2348187428339, +2348187434413, 2347034711141 | BBM: 5c3ABB44 , 7AF02B2D l Website : www.umstraining.xyz

Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by shizzleStar: 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
rheether:
Fake Ebonyi boi..
Why diss his state? maka why??
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lmao.

I like him sad why did he have to do this. *crying*
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by vicstar(m): 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
• • • • • Naija artiste being falling our hands since d days of fela lipsrsealed undecided

Don't quote me lipsrsealed
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by Mickchillz(m): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
Now that's wasup, firm mindset. Some people's life is just a struggle trying to belong. To them, that's the only way they can feel and be seen as 'relevant' in the society.

3rdlegxxx:
Call a spade a spade, what he wore were fakes, the cash were all facing upwards which is damn impossible unless you trying to impress and all that grin grin, i love Pato as an artist but this move was lame, Nigerians are so backward and limited that in 2016 where the world has evolved and people think smartly and criticize where it is needed, some still do eye service, some people are still hailing him and insulting the ones that spotted the falseness, that's why Nigerian can't move forward angry, if a celebrity, politician or any 1 in power does something wrong, poses with a fake lifestyle or whatever, say it as it is, let them know and change their mindset but all of you would praise and the artist, the thief of a politician for his fine cars, nice houses and the power he commands, eye service has eaten into most youths senses that i am very sure if the exposed ones didn't say anything about the dollar bills and fake shoes all of you here would have been praising him and praying to be like him, SMH 4 d 2016 Nigerian youths, lots still think like peeps from 2009, try travelling out for a year or two and u would get what i mean, that's why we are so easy to lead, we, so easy to fool, politicians and celebs knows this... Pato has enough cash to buy a 100 yeezy foot wears if he wanted, how he came out with a fake one baffles me...... tongue tongue
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Celebrities live fake lives.

Seriously how can all the bills be facing upward?

Look at the right side of the pic, extreme down and you will see one of the money showing both side as the same. Patoranking just made a fooooooool out of himself cheesy
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by PraiselKome(f): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
Fynestboi:
Confirm bursting. cheesy
LMAO ppl shaa
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by RitzyPrince(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
If those girls are even original cheesy

Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
Mickchillz:
Now that's wasup, firm mindset. Some people's life is just a struggle trying to belong. To them, that's the only way they can feel and be seen as 'relevant' in the society.

well ascertained and well said, man.
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by Deepfreezer(m): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
This shiit didn't start today. Niggas be living fake all they mudafukin life. At the end of the day regular Gs be the ones living the real life.
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by phynofino: 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
Just Negodu! Nwa Aba
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by sexychocho(f): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lobatan
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by Chukzyfcb(m): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
9ja celebs & fake life. Its not like they don't make money tho but they live a life way too expensive to maintain
#they end up keeping up with the joneses. Well maybe that's why its called showbiz. They are in the bizness of showing off. Last month it was Banky W caught showing off a Fake yeezy, now its Patoranking who next
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by Sandydayz(f): 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
goldbim:
Akiko!!@least he did not steal it...so far it serves the same purpose with the original...people sef..
As in ehh!! I just tire, fake or not i don't understand the hyping
The guy never said the dollars were real.. It's just a photoshoot.. Abi?

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by photoshoot(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sandydayz:

As in ehh!! I just tire, fake or not i don't understand the hyping
The guy never said the dollars were real.. It's just a photoshoot .. Abi?

Hello ma'am
You call me? embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by Sandydayz(f): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
photoshoot:

Hello ma'am
You call me? embarassed
Are u serious shocked shocked shocked
Photoshoot? Like seriously! Hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by photoshoot(m): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sandydayz:

Are u serious shocked shocked shocked
Photoshoot? Like seriously! Hilarious grin grin grin

angry
Why are you laffing na
My moniker is weird rii... cheesy

Nice profile picture though...
I need your help though...
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by pretty16(f): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
Haba!, they should Calm down and let the guy dream big jor.
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
Call a spade a spade, what he wore were fakes, the cash were all facing upwards which is damn impossible unless you trying to impress and all that grin grin, i love Pato as an artist but this move was lame, Nigerians are so backward and limited that in 2016 where the world has evolved and people think smartly and criticize where it is needed, some still do eye service, some people are still hailing him and insulting the ones that spotted the falseness, that's why Nigerian can't move forward angry, if a celebrity, politician or any 1 in power does something wrong, poses with a fake lifestyle or whatever, say it as it is, let them know and change their mindset but all of you would praise and the artist, the thief of a politician for his fine cars, nice houses and the power he commands, eye service has eaten into most youths senses that i am very sure if the exposed ones didn't say anything about the dollar bills and fake shoes all of you here would have been praising him and praying to be like him, SMH 4 d 2016 Nigerian youths, lots still think like peeps from 2009, try travelling out for a year or two and u would get what i mean, that's why we are so easy to lead, we, so easy to fool, politicians and celebs knows this... Pato has enough cash to buy a 100 yeezy foot wears if he wanted, how he came out with a fake one baffles me...... tongue tongue
All this for some fake ass yeezys. Just kidding wink
3rdlegxxx:
All this for some fake ass yeezys..... Just kidding.. But seriously tho, someone created an account just to spot fake yeezys? fucking jobless!
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by flokii: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
It's quite obvious na..

Celebs and fake life.. Who he dey try impress?
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by olatunjithomas(m): 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nigba ti eniyan sun, ota re wole, ofun epo sinu alikamo,osi batire lo.

and while patoranking was still sleeping, his enemies enter........ the rest na story.

somebody wake, wake him to to clean up this mess.
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by Revolva(m): 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

dude you are an insult to the present day Nigerian youth, i understand boys use to say this back in 2008 and all but not in 2016, the world is watching, no wonder they laugh at Nigerians outside, they still say we reason like educated illiterates, so anything a celeb does u do, whatever he wears even tho we know it's fakes and messed up, you would also, what happen to having a mind of your own...... angry angry undecided undecided can't believe i just read that, i thought people were not capable of reasoning like this anymore, na wa ooo

Dude relax am just kiddin ok but anyway make dem go pull am for him leg na if no be slap pato go land dem
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by obainosis4real: 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
rheether:
Fake Ebonyi boi..
wetin Ebonyi come do 4 dis one nah...for ur whole life and ur generation no go reach him level 4 una whole life.if him buy fake no be him? Weting come concern u? The white men aren't jst happy dat africans are playin with their dollar and seeing it as nothing. And u are here calling names.... May God 4giv u
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by Sandydayz(f): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
photoshoot:

angry
Why are you laffing na
My moniker is weird rii... cheesy

Nice profile picture though...
I need your help though...
It sure is... How may i help u?
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by obainosis4real: 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ok let me open ur eye a bit.

A white man isnt happy seeing africans play with there dollar like pato jst did, they just used d fake yeezy 2 penetrate u and u pple are responding 2 dem... Who confirmed d fake yeezy 2 knw if is it is really fake....

Wise up naija and africa @ large
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by simeonkoolluck(m): 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Celebrities live fake lives.

Seriously how can all the bills be facing upward?

Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by fullz: 3:44am On Jul 26, 2016
made in Nigeria is working

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele In Army Uniform Dancing On Set In London - (pics/vid) / Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Storm Anambra Community For A Birthday Party: Video / Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.