Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) (2424 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo And His Late Wife, Stella's Throwback Photo / German Secret BND Spied On Nigerian Media, Others / "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by phemmyutd(m): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2016
#Copied

Nigerian Media: Truth versus Reality
In the past few days, the hearts of genuine citizens of our great nation have bled over the news of the killing of a female Christian preacher by alleged Muslim fanatics in Kubwa area of the FCT, Abuja. I was actually alerted by a friend's ext message because although i reside in the affected area, i was far away in Ibadan, Oyo State, as at the time of the incident. As an average concerned Nigerian, i thought, when will this nation be free from religious and ethnic crises? But as a journalist and one with eye for investigation, i knew i had a duty at hand.

So, on my return to the city, i visited the particular street, the particular spot, conducted personal investigation and secret interviews, and made several findings. I became sad! Why? Most of the information doled out by our media are NOT TRUE! For the avoidance of doubt, there was no evidence of anyone present when the woman died. Witnesses only said they met her dead. Secondly, i did not find anyone to confirm that any part of the woman was missing or mutilated. I talked with one who saw the corpse early that morning, with two policemen, before the news went viral.

Thirdly, there was no mosque in that street or behind the spot. Fourthly, the vicinity had been under the torment of cultism in the past few months, in fact, two separate persons were found killed and dumped in the area recently, one of them on the street adjacent this particular one. The police is actually on the trail of s notorious cult who is believed to have sneaked into and hiding in the area. The police is insisting that they met the corpse body intact. But, alas! What my colleagues wrote were terrifying.

In fact, it revived hatred, instigated religious intolerance and personal mistrust. I am sure many of you journalists who wrote the story were not in Abuja, you just received the news from friends and forwarded to your headquarters, which also did not verify before going to press. I also know that many of those in Abuja then did not visit the place, nor conduct proper investigation. For an issue as critical as religion and ethnicity, most of you goofed! The media is an indefatigable player in nation building, and no society is firmly built on negligence and mistrust as being displayed by our journalists. But, the media houses too are at fault. Most of them pay peanuts for staff while the few at the top swim in affluence. Where, then, is the resource and motivation for the reporter to carry out investigative reporting and due diligence.

To survive, many journalists are pipers in the hands of politicians, religious leaders and businessmen and even government, who dictate their tune. Yet, the masses are at the receiving end because they naturally hold on to the news from the media. It is a hell a times, to change the people's perception on issues, over which our media had made serious blunders. I had had to show identity cards to some, before they agree to reason along the right perspective. The corruption on the media is much, but our colleagues can just help hold on to the truth.

By Sulaimon Adeshina
Pls share till everyone knows the truth

#Copied

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by PenSniper: 9:55am On Jul 25, 2016
This is a case of your word against others.
Anyone could claim anything.

Also cultists have no reason to kill a preacher. I cannot fathom the motive for it.

Sorry, i cannot share.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by BayLord01(m): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2016
Right from the beginning of journalism till date, media have never report anything good about Islam than to tarnish its image, even when Muslims were murder every blessed day, American invasion of Islamic countries and killing of Libya president have never been reported as terrorism on their part but heroic ones. 99.99% of the so call modern terrorist are children whose parent suffered invasion of America and seek vengeance. As a Muslim, I have leave Islam to defend itself and Allah will judge those hidden under the umbrella of Islam to carry out their evil deeds. Live and let live ... Humanity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by chachanga: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2016
Hmmn, story story.

But seriously, actual hard evidence asides, most people would have no choice to conclude based on the history and antecedents of violent intolerance from the North generally.

Other parts of the country, people would show their disapproval of your lifestyle choices (including religion etc) by no more than eyeing you, refusing to greet etc but it's often in various parts of the North that people go as far as killing others on Religious Issues at the slightest provocation and still come on.media to defend their actions and mindsets.

We are talking about Incidence figures and ratios by statistical data here sir.

We need to change that.

Some regions have their pro-militancy groups but all of them have Modus Operandi that does not include ethno-religious intolerance killings except the Book Haram, why?

On the long run, the socioeconomic prospects of the country get dimmer for it.

So, when we say that people jumped to conclusions as is being inferred by OP, the question to ask is:

"What is being done in the North by Northerners to fuel, the already misconceived stereotypes common to them"

" What steps are being taken to bridge the gaps and ameliorate such phenomena?

because, I can bet you sir, this thing will still happen again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by dustmalik: 10:09am On Jul 25, 2016
The hypocrisy amongst Christians is absurd. The day this news went viral, I told people that, since no one witnessed the killing, no evidence of any sorts, then people shouldn't be in a hurry to put the blame on Muslims. But I was insulted, called all sorts of names.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by coolscott(m): 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
dustmalik:
The hypocrisy amongst Christians is absurd. The day this news went viral, I told people that, since no one witnessed the killing, no evidence of any sorts, then people shouldn't be in a hurry to put the blame on Muslims. But I was insulted, called all sorts of names.
[size=13pt]There is no proof what this man is saying here is true.

Also, cultists do not go after people like that. Female preachers preaching in the morning.
Not at all. Cultists go after rival gangs or someone within their social circle of interactions.
The only time they go after simple women/civilians is when they intend to rob or rape or kidnap.

Of course if there are cults in the area, it is imaginable that cult members were the ones who did this,
but it is not imaginable how the motive could have been cult-related.

She is not a young woman that they will be interested in sexually assaulting.

A woman preaching in the morning clearly has no money or possession enticing enough to be considered worthy of a robbery operation.

It is imaginable she must have been doing this for some time. That cannot be the first time she was going out for a morning call.

For her to be found killed like that on one of these morning preaching occasions only suggests that her preaching had been infuriating someone who had come to the point where he decided he must end it.

The fact she was killed with a knife (and not a gun) the preferred killing instrument of muslims around the world who kill for religious purposes, speaks volumes. Cultists in cult-related violence prefer the use of guns (against rivals or in threatening civilians).

The fact that her throat was slit (in typical extremist "execution" syle) also speaks volumes of the reason for the murder. In cult-related violence where knives are used, stabbing is usually the intent.

It feels a little insulting that whoever wrote this would put up this write-up without doing a sufficient examination of the intellectual strength of his submission.
[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by Iniesman: 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
Bastard how much dem pay u to write dis bulshit... Cultist de fight wit a preacher woman? U de graze? U well atall? Its like u de among the pple were kill dat woman...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by BlackSeptember: 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
I only came to check the writers name.

Was i disappointed? NO

Yoruba Muslims Defending Hausa like a Hen guarding its chicks

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by hakimmiyya: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
coolscott:

Also, cultists do not go after people like that. Female preachers preaching in the morning.
Not at all. Cultists go after rival gangs or someone within their social circle of interactions.
The only time they go after simple women/civilians is when they intend to rob or rape or kidnap.

Of course if there are cults in the area, it is imaginable that cult members were the ones who did this,

A woman preaching in the morning clearly has no money or possession enticing enough to be considered worthy of a robbery operation.

It is imaginable she must have been doing this for some time. That cannot be the first time she was going out for a morning call.

For her to be found killed like that on one of these morning preaching occasions only suggests that her preaching had been infuriating someone who had come to the point where he decided must end it.

The fact she was killed with a knife (and not a gun) the preferred killing instrument of muslims around the world who kill for religious purposes, speaks volumes. Cultists in cult-related violence prefer the use of guns (against rivals or in threatening civilians).

The fact that her throat was slit (in typical extremist killing syle) also speaks volumes of the reason for the murder. In cult-related violence where knives are used, stabbing is usually the intent.

It feels a little insulting that whoever wrote this would put up this write-up without doing a sufficient examination of the intellectual strength of his submission.
[/size]

Your reasoning is questionable.
I expected you to comment on the media bias issue he raised.The truth is the media as became tools in the hands of people to cause societal divide.Often time most of what we read,see,and hear on media is either they're false or deliberate depleted information to cause damage. This country is full of junk journalism practice by quack and lazy journalists who would sit in their comfort zone to write gibberish especially in this era of social media.
The truth will always catch up with falsehood whether we like it or not. Thumb up for you OP.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
hakimmiyya:

I expected you to comment on the media bias issue he raised.The truth is the media as became tools in the hands of people to cause societal divide.Often time most of what we read,see,and hear on media is either they're false or deliberate depleted information to cause damage. This country is full of junk journalism practice by quack and lazy journalists who would sit in their comfort zone to write gibberish especially in this era of social media.
The truth will always catch up with falsehood whether we like it or not. Thumb up for you OP.
We should question your sense of judgement, you don't believe what the media said because there was no proof? And you found it easy to believe what the Op said easily?
You're the one who is being sentimental here really. .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by coolscott(m): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
hakimmiyya:

[size=13pt]Is there any known relationship between any kind of quality and your expectations?[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by wasco24: 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by amtalkin(f): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
STORY
Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by adjoviomole(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
Muslims can do anythn to pls der god.

Just imagine dat egypt pilot,who purposely drove d plane with its passengers into the sea because he wanted to b a martyr. D woman must av been doing d preaching regularly n someone got angry dat dis must end. N we know its dem. It just must b dem. They got no love for other religions.
Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by phemmyutd(m): 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
adjoviomole:
Muslims can do anythn to pls der god.

Just imagine dat egypt pilot,who purposely drove d plane with its passengers into the sea because he wanted to b a martyr. D woman must av been doing d preaching regularly n someone got angry dat dis must end. N we know its dem. It just must b dem. They got no love for other religions.

From your comment, it shows that you accept that no one can be really hold responsible for this act. But because of their track record we dont need to disturb ourselves for investigation
Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by usba: 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
PenSniper:
This is a case of your word against others.
Anyone could claim anything.

Also cultists have no reason to kill a preacher. I cannot fathom the motive for it.

Sorry, i cannot share.
[/s]

Dumbest comment I have read in years, cultist have no reason to kill anyone but they do if they need body parts or for anyother deprave reasons. What if she said something to have annoyed the cultist like reminding them pf eternal damnation or whatever?

The truth is no one is sure of what really happened and only a clear police investigation can unravel thos mystery.
Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by usba: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
coolscott:

There is no proof what this man is saying here is true.

For her to be found killed like that on one of these morning preaching occasions only suggests that her preaching had been infuriating someone who had come to the point where he decided must end it.

The fact that her throat was slit (in typical extremist killing syle) also speaks volumes of the reason for the murder. In cult-related violence where knives are used, stabbing is usually the intent.

[/s]

Shouting doesn't make your senseless post any nearer to bearing any semblance with coherence and commonsense.
No 1 lie the Egyptian pilot didn't crash his plane deliberately but a fire onboard led to the crash unless you get your false news from CAN I suggest you listen carefully next time to the news.

No 2 lie you. told cultist kill with axe, knives, guns and just about any weapon they can lay their hands on. When knives became the exclusive preserve of muslims remains a sick lie that only a paid hater of Muslim will say.

No 3 motive another lie cultist can kill just about anyone for whatever reason. I dare you and all xtian on this thread to say to the face of a cult member he will perish and die a horrible death because of his cultism... and let's see how long you live.

The truth is the op or the media theory could be true but until the police give an insight we can't just say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by dokiOloye(m): 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
I guess this op did also not hear d part where an imam was said to have ordered his adherents to chase d woman away that same morning she was killed,and was later telling d police he did not order anybody to kill her when he was arrested.
Anyway,in islam,it is not a sin to lie to an infidel during a d course of a religious misunderstanding.
Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by coolscott(m): 7:36am On Jul 26, 2016
usba:
[s][/s]

Shouting doesn't make your senseless post any nearer to bearing any semblance with coherence and commonsense.
No 1 lie the Egyptian pilot didn't crash his plane deliberately but a fire onboard led to the crash unless you get your false news from CAN I suggest you listen carefully next time to the news.

No 2 lie you. told cultist kill with axe, knives, guns and just about any weapon they can lay their hands on. When knives became the exclusive preserve of muslims remains a sick lie that only a paid hater of Muslim will say.

No 3 motive another lie cultist can kill just about anyone for whatever reason like u dear you and all xtian on this thread to say to the face of a cult member he will perish and die a horrible death because of his cultism... and let's see how long you live.

The truth is the op or the media theory could be true but until the police give an insight we can't just say.

The only close-to-sensible thing you said was your last statement but even that is not very wise as we have seen our police give false statements to the public in the past. Corroborated stories from multiple independent journalists have become increasingly more credible than official public statements from public officers. That is why they are journalists. There is an investigative part to their work. And that is their other function in the society.

As for cultists killing anyone for whatever reason, I went to a Nigerian university myself and did a 5-year course. We used to preach to the cultists early in the morning the same way. Before I arrived that school, it was done. Now that I have left, it is still being done. Not even one preaching student was harmed on account of preaching. The effect is that they tend to give us our way and subtly respect us because in the end, we tell them the truth and help them if they have troubles. They run secretly to us because they learnt we were willing to help

Now as for killing with knives, how many glorified and broadcast Islamic executions were done with guns? As long as it was only a single individual, or just a handful, it was with knives.

In the Islamic ISIS executions that involved knives, how many were done by stabbing?
As long as it was an Islamic fundamentalist execution and done with a knife, it was done by throat slitting.

Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by usba: 7:42am On Jul 26, 2016
[s]
coolscott:

The only close-to-sensible thing you said was your last statement but even that is not very wise as we have seen our police give false statements to the public in the past. Corroborated stories from multiple independent journalists have become increasingly more credible than official public statements from public officers. That is why they are journalists. There is an investigative part to their work. And that is their other function in the society.

As for cultists killing anyone for whatever reason, I went to a Nigerian university myself and did a 5-year course. We used to preach to the cultists early in the morning the same way. Before I arrived that school, it was done. Now that I have left, it is still being done. Not even one preaching student was harmed on account of preaching.[/b]The effect is that they tend to give us our way and subtly respect us because in the end, we tell them the truth and help them if they have troubles. They run secretly to us because they learnt we were willing to help

[b]Now as for killing with knives, how many glorified and broadcast Islamic executions were done with guns?
As long as it was only a single individual, or just a handful, it was with knives.

In the Islamic ISIS executions that involved knives, how many were done by stabbing?
As long as it was an Islamic fundamentalist execution and done with a knife, it was done by throat slitting.

[/s]

Liar liar xtians and lying to promote their religion are

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by coolscott(m): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2016
usba:
[s][/s] usba

Liar liar xtians and lying to promote their religion are
[size=13pt]I was taught that when something is bad, you say it is bad.
You don't even know that it is not guns or threatening to kill people, or lying that promotes the Gospel. The vehicle for the propagation of the gospel is "love". Love, no matter what. That is why even the husband of the victim knows (even if it is so painful) that he must forgive. God has commanded us to forgive.

It takes more courage to choose to forgive than it takes to choose to revenge. Revenge is instinctive/impulsive. Even animals want to revenge. But it takes real personal power to choose to forgive a foolish act such as that. Perhaps, the act is so foolish that it needs to be forgiven

By the way, you are painting yourself in bad light by this statement. I wonder what part of all this is a lie. I wonder if it is the woman that killed herself.

[/size]
Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by drss(m): 7:51am On Jul 26, 2016
anoda fifth columist liar payed to lie is lying as usual. op's write up is a graphic representation of columnist liars who deny dat fulani herdsmen ar not responsible for d ongoing massacre in middle belt as already declared by d sultan of sokoto.
these pipul specialize in transforming lies to appear as truth.
keep watch. very soon these liars will start spreading theories dat boko terrorist ar innocent of killings n bloodshed.
Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 26, 2016
This sounds like someone trying desperately to bury something or prove what isn't true.

How did this said journalist know that other journalists didn't investigate the killing?

How does anyone know if there were eye witnesses or not at the time of the killing.

This is a classic word of my words against yours.

He doesn't want us to believe media reports on the grounds that they don't have proof,

Yet wants us to believe him when all he's got are theories and deductions, biased, because of course he is a moslem.

What is wrong is wrong, no need sugarcoating it.
Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by nigerianvenom(m): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2016
coolscott:

[/size]
Are u a security operatives?
U sound well detailed in ur analysis.
Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by Histrings08(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2016
Pfft
Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by double0seven(m): 8:50am On Jul 26, 2016
we don't even know if the supposed name of the journalist is real or not.
if he is a journalist, can he says which he organisation he works with?
Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by Justiyke4u: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2016
Not a good job still basing your assertions on hearsay
Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by babajeje123(m): 9:16am On Jul 26, 2016
I knew the OP is a Muslim immediately I saw the title of the post. What other evidence do you need when the imam of the mosque said he sent some guys to Chase the woman away. So, there's no doubt that those guys terminated her life. I want the op and his supporters to know that thete ate antecedents. The 74 year old woman in Kano was killed by Muslims when she refused on of them to perform ablution in front of her shop. The assult on a guy in Kaduna for not fasting during Ramadan was done by Muslims. In Suleja, some Muslim guys whent to destroy a Catholic church for whatever reason known to them. Are all of these & others mere propaganda? Don't worry, the Almighty & the all knowing God will soon bring to limelight all deeds of darkness.
Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by adjoviomole(m): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2016
phemmyutd:

From your comment, it shows that you accept that no one can be really hold responsible for this act. But because of their track record we dont need to disturb ourselves for investigation

It just av to b dem. I am 100% sure.
Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by usba: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2016
[s]
coolscott:
I was taught that when something is bad, you say it is bad.
You don't even know that it is not guns or threatening to kill people, or lying that promotes the Gospel. The vehicle for the propagation of the gospel is "love". Love, no matter what. That is why even the husband of the victim knows (even if it is so painful) that he must forgive. God has commanded us to forgive.

It takes more courage to choose to forgive than it takes to choose to revenge. Revenge is instinctive/impulsive. Even animals want to revenge. But it takes real personal power to choose to forgive a foolish act such as that. Perhaps, the act is so foolish that it needs to be forgiven

By the way, you are painting yourself in bad light by this statement. I wonder what part of all this is a lie. I wonder if it is the woman that killed herself.

[/s]

Lying has become the tool of prefered choice. .. the following links prove you lied

http://ooduarere.com/news-from-nigeria/local-news/johnson-suleiman-to-el-rufai/#sthash.CjJcIHGM.dpbs

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/118629-can-warns-el-rufai-again-over-controversial-jesus-joke-retweet.html
Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by coolscott(m): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
usba:
[s][/s]

Lying has become the tool of prefered choice. .. the following links prove you lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8amSFZhHls

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/118629-can-warns-el-rufai-again-over-controversial-jesus-joke-retweet.html

[size=13pt]You do not understand that the body of Christ is not defined by political organisations made by men. There is an organisation made by men, CAN. When did that become the true representation of what the gospel is. They can choose to be a true representation, and they can choose not to be. It has nothing to do with what the right thing is (which doesn't change).

Also, I think you also do not understand that men on earth create hierarchies that God may not necessarily pay any attention to. From the message of the bible, which the holy Spirit will teach you, men on earth have never been qualified to set the standard. Any act or attempt by any pastors or organisation leaders to reset it is just an attempt in folly no matter who he thinks he has become through the hierarchy of men. Only the bible and acts and words of Jesus do.

Now I tell you that I have been taught that when a thing is bad, you say it is bad. I hope you believe now.
I did not read the links you sent me or watch the video because I think there is no need because my positing is that...
If a CAN leader did something that is not right there, it does not automatically become right.

While you point me to a link where CAN warns El-Rufai over an ill-conceived joke, I can point everyone to multiple media houses independently reporting the husband of the victim's, saying that whether the culprits of the murder are caught or not, they should be forgiven

http:///hkwdcwl[/size]

Re: Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) by usba: 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
[s]
coolscott:
You do not understand that the body of Christ is not defined by political organisations made by men. There is a organisation made by men, CAN. When did that become the true representation of what the gospel is. They can choose to be a true representation, and they can choose not to be. It has nothing to do with what the right thing is (which doesn't change).
sh
Also, I think you also do not understand that men on earth create hierarchies that God may not necessarily pay any attention to. From the message of the bible, which the holy Spirit will teach you, men on earth have never been qualified to set the standard. Any act or attempt by any pastors or organisation leaders to reset it is just an attempt in folly no matter who he thinks he has become through the hierarchy of men. Only the bible and acts and words of Jesus do.

Now I tell you that I have been taught that when a thing is bad, you say it is bad. I hope you believe now.
I did not read the links you sent me or watch the video because I think there is no need because my positing is that...
If a CAN leader did something that is not right there, it does not automatically become right.

While you point me to a link where CAN warns El-Rufai over an ill-conceived joke, I can point everyone to multiple media houses independently reporting the husband of the victim's, saying that whether the culprits of the murder are caught or not, they should be forgiven

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=redeemed+christian+pastor+forgives&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#q=female+redeemed+christian+pastor+they+should+forgive
[/s]

So CAN represent the devil not christ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose / A Nairalander And Kanu PICS / A Nigerian Corrects A Tweet By President Buhari (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.