Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me (1588 Views)

The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife / What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More / Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2016
I don't know if this is age related but am so tired to the extent i cant live. I hate everything i do and anything everyone else does. Pls what is wrong wit me?

Warning: I wont reply u if i dont see a point in what u say or if u insult me.
Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by gabinogem(m): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2016
I smell suicide attempt...A real candidate for BH boys
Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2016
gabinogem:
I smell suicide attempt...A real candidate for BH boys
Dats true. Have thought abt it once
Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 25, 2016
But not anymore, am passed that
Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by thorpido(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2016
Age related?How old are you?
What is it about your environment that you hate?
Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2016
thorpido:
Age related?How old are you?
What is it about your environment that you hate?
I hate it when things don't go perfectly as planned
Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by shaybebaby(f): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2016
Could you be depressed? One of the symptom is a lack of enjoyment in anything, even things we previously liked, a mental exhaustion where even thinking becomes to burdensome.

Have you tried Cognitive Behavioural Therapy?
Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2016
shaybebaby:
Could you be depressed? One of the symptom is a lack of enjoyment in anything, even things we previously liked, a mental exhaustion where even thinking becomes to burdensome.

Have you tried Cognitive Behavioural Therapy?
I like something for 5mins next second the feeling disappears
Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by osesology(m): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2016
Hmmm...this is serious.
Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by thorpido(m): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2016
You're showing signs of depression.Have you tried to get therapy?

1 Like

Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2016
osesology:
Hmmm...this is serious.
what is?
Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by Kakamorufu(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2016
na depression be that ooooooooooooooo
Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 25, 2016
thorpido:
You're showing signs of depression.Have you tried to get therapy?
U mean professional therapy?
Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by shaybebaby(f): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2016
Hiroto:
Have you always felt this way as long as you can remember or was it something that gradually set it?

Either ways, it appears you are aware of these feelings and don't like being subject to them. Which is a positive step.
Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by osesology(m): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2016
Hiroto:
what is?
The fact that you hate everything and anything around u...isn't that serious enough? hia!
Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by gabinogem(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2016
Hiroto:
Dats true. Have thought abt it once
seriously, u neeed a shrink... I could help but it will cost u.
Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 25, 2016
shaybebaby:

Have you always felt this way as long as you can remember or was it something that gradually set it?

Either ways, it appears you are aware of these feelings and don't like being subject to them. Which is a positive step.
I dont know how to answer this but i feel God has taken away my life purpose but why?
Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2016
osesology:

The fact that you hate everything and anything around u...isn't that serious enough? hia!
Its not a fact. I am hardly impressed due to this situation
Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 25, 2016
gabinogem:
seriously, u neeed a shrink... I could help but it will cost u.

shrink? What do u mean?
Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by Kagarko(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2016
Hiroto:

Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) though the duration isn't friendly but is the best for you.

A typical CBT programme would consist of
face-to-face sessions between patient and
therapist, made up of 6-18 sessions of around
an hour each with a gap of a 1–3 weeks
between sessions. This initial programme
might be followed by some booster sessions,
for instance after one month and three
months. CBT has also been found to be
effective if patient and therapist type in real
time to each other over computer links.

Try calming your nerves and relax your body and don't always get worried over issues that aren't relevant and even if they are.

If you don't work gets something doing. So that much energy will be directed towards task accomplishment rather than worrying your self over nothing. After all everything in life is vanity.

The rich and the poor under goes such.

May Allah help us.
Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 25, 2016
Kagarko:

Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) though the duration isn't friendly but is the best for you.

A typical CBT programme would consist of
face-to-face sessions between patient and
therapist, made up of 6-18 sessions of around
an hour each with a gap of a 1–3 weeks
between sessions. This initial programme
might be followed by some booster sessions,
for instance after one month and three
months. CBT has also been found to be
effective if patient and therapist type in real
time to each other over computer links.

Try calming your nerves and relax your body and don't always get worried over issues that aren't relevant and even if they are.

If you don't work gets something doing. So that much energy will be directed towards task accomplishment rather than worrying your self over nothing. After all everything in life is vanity.

The rich and the poor under goes such.

May Allah help us.
I think i think too much about things
Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by gabinogem(m): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2016
Hiroto:
shrink? What do u mean?
a psychiatrist or therapist who can help u analyse ur mental state appropriately.

BTW, how old are u?
Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2016
gabinogem:
a psychiatrist or therapist who can help u analyse ur mental state appropriately.

BTW, how old are u?
eighteen
Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by shaybebaby(f): 11:16am On Jul 25, 2016
Hiroto:
I dont know how to answer this but i feel God has taken away my life purpose but why?
I recall your answer to someone else on here about how you feel when things don't go the way plan.
I think that feeling is helplessness and that you have no control over what happens in your life.

It can be very overwhelming and might I suggest where to start.

First, I will not denounce your having faith in higher being, it is very much useful and can be comforting. BUT, remove that thought that you do not have a part to play in shaping your life and that things are preordained.

Yes we do not have a choice in some things that happen to us, that is life.

However, we DO have a choice in our response to what happens. And there lies the remedy to that feeling of helplessness. People aren't just happy, people choose to be happy and this can be achieved wherever you find yourself.

Realise this, in whatever situations you find yourself, there is one constant and that is YOU. You can control, your thoughts, your actions and your emotions even if you cannot fully control events that happen.

Exercise that power you have, and even though it doesn't mean negativity will disappear overnight, you will have a more positive outlook towards life and everything in it. It is all about choice.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 25, 2016
shaybebaby:

I recall your answer to someone else on here about how you feel when things don't go the way plan.
I think that feeling is helplessness and that you have no control over what happens in your life.

It can be very overwhelming and might I suggest where to start.

First, I will not denounce your having faith in higher being, it is very much useful and can be comforting. BUT, remove that thought that you do not have a part to play in shaping your life and that things are preordained.

Yes we do not have a choice in some things that happen to us, that is life.

However, we DO have a choice in our response to what happens. And there lies the remedy to that feeling of helplessness. People aren't just happy, people choose to be happy and this can be achieved wherever you find yourself.

Realise this, in whatever situations you find yourself, there is one constant and that is YOU. You can control, your thoughts, your actions and your emotions even if you cannot fully control events that happen.

Exercise that power you have, and even though it doesn't mean negativity will disappear overnight, you will have a more positive outlook towards life and everything in it. It is all about choice.
Thanks very much this is helpful
Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by gabinogem(m): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2016
Hiroto:
eighteen
don't worry u will certainly outgrow such...
Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by shaybebaby(f): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hiroto:
Thanks very much this is helpful
I'm happy you found it helpful. If you ever need to talk or vent, give me a mention. I sometimes get wrapped up in life as well but I will always find some time to share some uplifting words.
You are going to be just fine.
Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
shaybebaby:

I'm happy you found it helpful. If you ever need to talk or vent, give me a mention. I sometimes get wrapped up in life as well but I will always find some time to share some uplifting words.
You are going to be just fine.
I will do
Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by thorpido(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hiroto:
U mean professional therapy?
Yea,professional therapy.
Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by KillerBeauty(f): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
You hate everything

But you like nairaland

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
KillerBeauty:
You hate everything

But you like nairaland
It depends on ur definition of like
Re: I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me by Nyceguy92: 12:20am On Jul 26, 2016
Feelings of disinterest in virtually everything occurs normally once in a while.
This happens mostly when one is under pressure of work or feels he has not achieved much.
Boredom can also manifest the way you feel.

You have to realise that everything will not work out as you want them.
Ever heard of the saying "Every disappointment is a blessing?"
I think it means there is a better plan or strategy than we had, which will soon work in our favour.

You may have to take time off work or away from your environment.
Visit some close friends and hang out with them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

TVC Host Breaks Down In Tears, Apologizes To Her Husband Live On TV Over 'child / Born Again?? Single?? Get In! / Cute Photos Of A Year Old(hair Transition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.