Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

10 Books I Am Reading Now That Can Change Your Life For Good. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 10 Books I Am Reading Now That Can Change Your Life For Good. (761 Views)

What Book Are You Reading Now / Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You / 10 Books You Should Read In Your 20’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Books I Am Reading Now That Can Change Your Life For Good. by haneetram: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2016
Hello friends!
I hope you are doing well. I have always loved motivating people and help improve the lives of people and myself so I went to my father’s library and selected 17 books which I would love to read before my holiday is over. I screened the books to a more realistic number so it is now 10 books.
I selected these books based on Good content, easiness to read, Good Font. I also screened these books on their ability to relate with the reader. 3 of these books are written by John C. Maxwell and 1 with a foreword by him. His books have very high ability to relate and maintain a communication with the reader and so do the other books. These books also contain quality questions for its readers to stimulate creative thinking amongst them.
If there is any of these books you would like me to give a detailed review of, please leave the name of the book in the comment section and I will gladly do.
I have selected
3 books on Public speaking

3 books on leadership

2 books on starting up a Business

2 books on team work. MORE INFO ON THE BLOG http://teenahslounge..com.ng/2016/07/10-books-i-am-reading-now-that-can.html

We should always desire to improve ourselves anyway we can.
IF A MAN EMPTIES HIS PURSE INTO HIS HEAD, NO MAN CAN TAKE IT AWAY FROM HIM; AN INVESTMENT IN KNOWLEDGE ALWAYS PAYS THE BEST INTEREST- BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

http://teenahslounge..com.ng/2016/07/10-books-i-am-reading-now-that-can.html

Re: 10 Books I Am Reading Now That Can Change Your Life For Good. by xedyl(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2016
What of the Bible?

1 Like

Re: 10 Books I Am Reading Now That Can Change Your Life For Good. by haneetram: 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
The Bible is not a book i am reading now. it is a book i read!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"The Feel Good" Drug. / Coincidence / 'the Orphan Girl' -this Story Will Make You Cry- By Godwin C. Nwaogwugwu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.