Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Son & Daughter In His House -- (pics & Vid) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Son & Daughter In His House -- (pics & Vid) (33580 Views)

Jide Kosoko With His Son, Daughter-In-Law And Grandchildren / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere / Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Son & Daughter In His House -- (pics & Vid) by zicoraads: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
cocoberry:
Feeling d Range more!

undecided undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Son & Daughter In His House -- (pics & Vid) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
Don flex don turn family
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Son & Daughter In His House -- (pics & Vid) by oTipSy2: 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
co
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Son & Daughter In His House -- (pics & Vid) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
nice
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Son & Daughter In His House -- (pics & Vid) by YINKS89(m): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
he knws d value of kids.
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Son & Daughter In His House -- (pics & Vid) by kingkhalifaISIS(m): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
sonwa116:
they need to sharpen up their songs right now cuase they are going down everyday.

Wizkid is going up.
Davido is going up
Even small doctor is going up. I heard he got ft on kanye west latest song.

So what am saying is, this dudes should release treading songs.
I can't even remember last I heard wizkid or davido new song... or are they in exile (America) pleasing der white master's... after used they will be dump back to Africa ... is good to remember ur humble beginning.... I wish all of them goodluck
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Son & Daughter In His House -- (pics & Vid) by ericmor: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
Haute:
And Donflexx
Yes, he's also part of the family.
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Son & Daughter In His House -- (pics & Vid) by dayowunmi(m): 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
cocoberry:
Feeling d Range more!

Yeah, the range is a bit suitable for women more than the landcruiser though. I pray i have a Toyota suv like that while you also have a range Rover like that in Jesus Name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Son & Daughter In His House -- (pics & Vid) by rafox2510: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
Francis95:
So na for my house dem go come have fun before
angry
Idiot
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Son & Daughter In His House -- (pics & Vid) by Francis95(m): 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
rafox2510:
Idiot
Thanks smiley smiley
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Son & Daughter In His House -- (pics & Vid) by TooLateToFail(f): 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
wooooow.... nice. I tap into this blessing
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Son & Daughter In His House -- (pics & Vid) by Eminembuz(m): 12:09am On Aug 07, 2016
Money is less relevant but family is the most certain thing.
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Son & Daughter In His House -- (pics & Vid) by kenoz(m): 3:41am On Aug 07, 2016
Nice one
Re: Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Son & Daughter In His House -- (pics & Vid) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:48am On Aug 07, 2016
Even with all the TASTYeMONEY? shocked
Local to blazes and back!
See the CRAMPED compound! undecided

NAIJA must be NAIJA sha!
No taste at all.

Pity. cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" / Adesua Etomi Steps In Shorts And High-Heel (Photos) / Keydar Williams Anifowose Dies On Way Back From Ajayi Crowther University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.