Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,570,164 members, 5,948,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 October 2020 at 04:23 PM

Does A Battery Charging Fast Means The Battery Is Fake? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does A Battery Charging Fast Means The Battery Is Fake? (442 Views)

See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. / Why You Should Always Switch Off Your Phone Before Removing the battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Battery Charging Fast Means The Battery Is Fake? by oyaskii(m): 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
So i Bought this Tecno L7 Running Kit Kat last december. like 3 months later it started having Batt issues..it came to a point where the Battery no longer lasted more than 15 mins...so i took it to the CarlCare centre. It took over 2 months for them to get the Battery and Fixed it at no extra cost since it is still under warranty..immediately i started charging with Nepa Lite and The Charging seems to be fast...To my Question Does Fast Charging means the Battery is Fake?
Re: Does A Battery Charging Fast Means The Battery Is Fake? by 247Potential: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
Not necessarily. What is the charger's (mA or A)and battery (mAh) rating?
Re: Does A Battery Charging Fast Means The Battery Is Fake? by oyaskii(m): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
247Potential:
Not necessarily. What is the charger's (mA or A)and battery (mAh) rating?
The Chargers is 2.0A and the Battery is a 3050mah Battery
Re: Does A Battery Charging Fast Means The Battery Is Fake? by Tolzeal(m): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
oyaskii:

The new modern Charger has step things up . Thought it has been existing since when I was using my Elife e3 back then . Anyways, most phones and chargers like what you have tends to charge at a very faster rate in beginning . Then reaching 80% it tends to balance it up
Re: Does A Battery Charging Fast Means The Battery Is Fake? by 247Potential: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
oyaskii:

With that information, 90 minutes is enough to give you a full battery from 0% with everything in order. Most new phones these days even hav3 fast charge features which makes charging faster.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Pay Bill, Recharge And Do More With The Diamond Bank ATM .. / I Got A Pop, Flash Or On-screen SMS When Playing Game I Didn't Bother To Read / Samsung Galaxy "S" Series Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.