Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,761 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa (20005 Views)

Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) / Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting / Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
ganisucks:
Dogara visited IBB, who pushed a button on his houseboy OBJ,who has gone to Aso Rock to plead on his behalf. Silly good for nothing Generals

What are you spewing? angry angry

Obasanjo is IBBs boy?

You sabi book so? Abi you don't understand hierarchy?

Go siddon joor!

FYI there are a hundred and one reasons he could go to Aso-Rock, I don't think Dogara or Saraki are any of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by stano2(m): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
So.. .
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by ojun50(m): 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
Yeye people them don kill dis country finish.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by moffat(m): 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
cloz door on how to loot and share our common wealth from ND

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
Whenever these people in power have their close door meetings, it's hardly because of the suffering, poor masses. It's mainly to bring peace between some warring factions amongst them. It's a game, and the people are the ultimate losers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by Temptee101(m): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
royalfamily:

Let see what we come out of it as it been said " two head is berra than one " .let's see if the two head will bring positive vibe.
Which two heads? An infant head, zero head or no head at all is better than hundred billion empty, illiterate, corrupt, retired and tired, old, dullard gworo chewing failure heads put together

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by hopilo: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
So Buhari is so dull that he need to consult Obasanjo every other month for advice? Or is it OBJ that is doing busy body.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by bignero: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
obj is the real govt in this regime

remeber his days as president, he was galivanting like buhari and his stooge has toed the same line

expect arrests etc after this meeting

am sure he went to arrange how his name will not be mentioned in the bola ige case.....

its not possible how a siting president will not know about the murder of the no 3 citizen, baba went to list names that shouldnt be mentioned....just watch for buhari move after this meeting and mark my words
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by Deepfreezer(m): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
Akuko. These old politicians disgust me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by scarletddt: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
Closed door nonsense,who Kias to know wat dey are discussing. The nation is failing and dey are having a closed door. The gov't should something so fast b4 ppl from kebbi,jigawa maiduguri and yola reach Abuja because I saw multitudes leaving there villages for Abuja on foot saying and chanting "dats wat Baba want before he better the economy"

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by nigerianvenom(m): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
saintkel:
OBJ my man, Yes I know u r corrupt but u handled d economy well, if u were in power who born boko haram abi NDA to hold nigeria to ransom. Pls advise d dullard to get his arse up n stop bin biased ethnically.
Was he able to hurt a fly when militants were tormenting him back then?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by princeakins(m): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
suzan404:
undecided
That was epic dear.. cheesy

BTw

Check ma siggy

Tnx smiley

Hp u saw n went tru ma mention
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by Stanloej: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
princeakins:

That was epic dear.. cheesy

BTw

Check ma siggy

Tnx smiley

Hp u saw n went tru ma mention
winkAlright,no problemcheesy
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by Prospero01(m): 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
When they hold closed door meetings, they definitely want to close down the economy. Lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
meeting between a corny old man and a clueless frail old man, shall yield no good outcome

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by Proffdada: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
don't be surprised, it's a meeting of ota farms shareholders of the cattle branch undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
alade112:
Baba you better talk some sense into bubu's head in that your close door meeting You haven't tell bubu the truth all these while Coz after almost your close door meetings you guys always smile and laugh Bubu is doing Nothing or less Economy is down Naira is falling,People are suffering Mk e no be say Na stone dey go come stone am last

Baba and Bubu
Hmnmm nice one man
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by davedpo(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hope d result of the closed door meeting yield something gud!
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by Azeebi(m): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
A meeting of hypocrite and nepotitcist

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by Branzy(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
Bola ige Mata go close b dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by valiantheartprod(f): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
cheesy
praise the lord!!!,
my brothers and sisters after one year I just saw #10 in the road side, brethren the Lord is so good too me.

modified: not that I picked it up.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by Tmoyo(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hiroto:
what are those two old monkeys planning now?
See ur life, with diz post of urs, it is factual dat u must have lost ur dad or ur grandfather...the man from the family of ape
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by kennycalls(m): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
is it me or do I think baba is there because of the ongoing investigation into the death of bolla ige...baba might be indicted o...no one can cover the truth for long..karma is a bitch!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by ceeethru(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
I pray that our good God will birth them with fresh wisdom. Because the challenges of Nigeria and Nigerians at this present time, APC/Buhari has sunk this country in, is beyond human redemption.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by Toyeee(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
Enough of these deceit .......let stand up now Nigerians #NOTO2019ELECTIONBUTRESTRUCTURINGOFNIGERIA# ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by pacespot(m): 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
I suspect Bola Ige's re-opened case here.
Obasanjo's hands are not clean in that man's death.
I can still remember the incidence clearly as a secondary school boy then.
Let's keep watching...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by rrhostomy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
I comment my reserve
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by seguno2: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
royalfamily:
Let see what we come out of it as it been said " two head is berra than one " .let's see if the two head will bring positive vibe.

Please note that it should be-

- two GOOD heads are better than one.

So what is good about one Ebola Owu head plus one Dullardhino head?
Na just confusion plus problem ad infinitum.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by highwaist: 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
You people can meet mellion times,I don't care,what I want is good governance
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by Edokpia: 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
mtcheeew,medicine after death.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa by jamace(m): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Obj must be panicky with the reopening of Bola Ige case: https://www.nairaland.com/3247947/bola-iges-murder-paid-huge

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja / Shell, Others Responsible For Oil Theft - Nigerian Navy / What Made Nigeria So Populated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.