Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise (47458 Views)

175 Possible Questions And Answers From The Book "In Dependence" / 30 Possible Questions In INDEPENDENCE / JAMB Screening And 15 Possible Questions You May Likely Come Across (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by Oluwaseydex(m): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
1.your full name(Your name must be stated the
exact way it is written in your O’level certificate)

Interviewer
2. Which course did you apply for?
Possible reply:
(Don’t tell them the course you wish for, tell
them the course you applied for)

Interviewer:
3. What position do you prefer on a team working
on a project?
Possible reply (DE students):
If I’m the team leader it will give me the
opportunity using my leadership skills that I have
learnt with years. I can also do a well as a team
member my skills will help to encourage my
mates.

Interviewer
4. Can you recite your O’level and the grades, off
hand?
Possible reply:
If you sit for the exam yourself you must know
the result off hand)

Interviewer
5. How do you see yourself in five years from
now?
Possible reply:
I see myself as a successful graduate of
(Compute Science), University of….

Interviewer
6. Do you consider yourself successful?
Possible reply:
Not yet. That’s why I’m here to perform well and
I know I will and that’s when I can say I’m
successful.

Interviewer
7. What’s the reason behind choosing this school
Possible reply:
As a standard school, I believe this is the right
place for me to be. Both academically and
character wise, I’d be ready to take up any
challenge in the outside world after 4/5 years
here.

Interviewer:
8. What irritates you about your fellow students
Possible reply:
I believe in oneness if I find anything irritating, I
avoid it unless it personally affects me.

Interviewer:
. When did you finish your Secondary School?
Possible reply:
(Be very sure the year you will mention
corresponds with the one on your result and
testimonial)

Interviewer:
10. What are your expectations from this school?
Possible reply:
Standard educational qualifications, sound
professional advancement and good future.

Interviewer:
11. How much can you pay to gain this
admission?
Possible reply:
That’s bribery. The only money I can pay now is
my school and registration fees and that will be
into the school designated account.

Interviewer:
12. Why have you not gained admission since?
Possible reply:
(1) I have been having challenges with jamb. Or
(2) I already have National Diploma. Or
(3) I already have certificate in computer
appreciation and I also took up a teaching job in
the mean time because idle hand is devils
workshop.

Interviewer:
13. If you discovered that your best friend in
school here is a cultists, what would you do?
Possible reply:
I will report to the appropriate quarters.

Interviewer:
14. What’s your advantage over others here?
Possible reply:
I’m a fast learner and I’m obedient.

Interviewer:
15. Do you have any questions for us?
Possible reply:.
How did I perform sir/ma?

I came across this so i decided to share .....

44 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
Very Helpful grin
Op. Space your write up

Interviewer:How much can you pay for this admission

Me:N200million

Interviewer:My boy, You're already a student grin

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by pweetychyka(f): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
Great advice! Thanks OP

1 Like

Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by ashewoboy(m): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nice write up.

Cc: lalasticlala, CUM here.

1 Like

Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by iamdotune(m): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
If everyone that comes across this stuck it all in their brain and on the screening day they start pouring the same answers to the same questions like gaugathi waterfalls to the same examiner undecided

5 Likes

Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by Dunsin89(m): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nice one. U.I is likely to conduct their post UTME. For more, check k my signature
Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
Jejely waiting for UIs screening form sad
Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by Immality(m): 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
This is awesome... Believe it will go a long way in helping aspirants.
Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by hpk(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
THERE SHALL BE NO EXAM WHATSOEVER. - FUOTUOKE

1 Like

Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by buharisbae(f): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lol those Unilag people no tell them say u no go pay anything unless u Dont wanna enter sha grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
ok
Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by Flashh: 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Very Helpful grin
Op. Space your write up

Lol.

6 Likes

Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by bluelaptop: 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
FOR MORE ADMISSION GUIDANCE AND SOLUTION TO JAMB ADMISSION PROBLEMS FOR ALL NIGERIA UNIVERSITIES

FOLLOW THIS THREAD

https://www.nairaland.com/2960754/jamb-2016-2017-admission-all

Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by saintkel(m): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Na job interview b dis? I just don't understand dis jamb o. My bros applied for Anatomy in UNIZIK with a score of 220 yet JAMB is saying u have not bin posted abi wetin sef
Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by Flashh: 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by Flashh: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by kingofthejungle(m): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Very Helpful grin Op. Space your write up
graduated sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by micskales(m): 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Dunsin89:
Nice one. U.I is likely to conduct their post UTME. For more, check k my signature
guy u mean Unibadan is likely to conduct post utme?...... How come pls explain
Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by Hawlahscho(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
OK
Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by iykekelvins(m): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
very helpful, but I don't expect everyone to use the above answers.

Sha just use the idea and form yours. Let them know we're worth gaining admission into their school.

1 Like

Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by Spells(m): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
Oya crammers come and see oh tongue
Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by Kingslaw(m): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
They did not even ask one question.
Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by Spells(m): 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
kingofthejungle:
graduated sef
professor self

2 Likes

Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by SammieLowkey(m): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
Spells:
professor self
V.C-in-waiting gaan

1 Like

Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by SammieLowkey(m): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
Spells:
professor self
Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by zicoraads: 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
Na work interview? Shuooo embarassed
Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by ETILA100(m): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
twale baba
Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by Oluwaseydex(m): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
After all the typing my post hit fronpage,nairalanders come and rejoice with me

1 Like

Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by segzy17: 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
[color=#550000][/color] Beware the so call screening may nt b in dis form
Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Very Helpful grin
Op. Space your write up

Lol you too funny. If no be say u be boy I for call u ma love cause u make me laugh dieee grin funny e-diot grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise by uchewilliam18: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
Good one, aspirants should know they are meant to tweak this, else everyone wud be saying the same thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Score Grading And CGPA System In Nigerian Universities / Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi / Secondary School Classmates Get Married 17 Years Later (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.