Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi (38984 Views)

Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction / Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) / Lady Shares Her Amazing Weight Loss Journey From 330 Pounds Up To 120 Down(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by Gossipper: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
Instagram User Justine has left his followers in Shock after sharing a Before and After Photo of himself... According to him, he used to be bullied, So decided to hit the Gym And the result is totally amazing, see his post below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/i-used-to-be-bullied-very-fat-man.html

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by Headlesschicken(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin This is a total miracle,not just a transformation,yuh third leg na im go hear am pass,chaii its well...

14 Likes

Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
He is still ugly though but nice one, its not easy to lose weight.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by Kampack: 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lots of hard work pays!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
Good job. Obesity kills.

6 Likes

Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by youngberry001(m): 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
Eww puff puff bread grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by Nonymartin(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
lol
Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
Matthew 17:21 - "Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting."

I Understand these words of Jesus better now! Chai... grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by Cathtom(f): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
angry
Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by lilmax(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
as if you self no go ask yourself to date you now......

chubby ko thick ni them them.....
Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by Princess4ng(f): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
omo see transformation............ he can now peacefully be on top of a woman. bfre na sucide mission grin grin grin mbok nobody should come for me ........ m not feeling fine kiss kiss kiss
Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by itiswellandwell: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
Indeed this is the real change! Not the one APC promised us.

9 Likes

Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by faithfull18(f): 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
Good one there.
Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by presentley: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
Colourich:
Colourich:
you are very right "Fine one" but can we@least see ya own pinshure to know if you actually qualify to utter a statement as silly as the above? I'm only asking ni o.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by tstx(m): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
shocked
Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by placeofallure(f): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
I must hit the gym ASAP!
Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by Sijo01(f): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
Good decision.
Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by HajimeSaito(m): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
Colourich:

You seem to be be familiar with ugliness. I guess it takes one to know one.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by onlyonechid84(m): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
Happy for your life..
In this life, hard work pays
Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by phkka1(m): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
I wish you will maintain it. Good luck.
Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by swizzdre(m): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
OK. Good. Bye
Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by kolafolabi(m): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mehn! See transformation..Health is wealth..Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
Very impressive

3 Likes

Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by Opinionated: 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
If u like yummy dishes but dont want to get fat just check out this Yummy Foods That Combat Fat

Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by Mutemenot(m): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
How real is this
Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by OboOlora(f): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lol, reminds me of Torera of KPMG days
Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by Horus(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
Colourich:

He is not ugly

17 Likes

Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by Nofav0rs(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
Don't you like your new self?

I'm sure if he's a girl, he wouldn't date the old fat him
Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by 12345baba(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
Airtel na thief dem be
Re: 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
Colourich:

"He is ugly though". But u go lick d ugly back and front if he was rich. Although u will always say u not after the money like others. But if we know we know.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? / 20 Bizarre Ways To Burn Calories / Body Odour Problem, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.